October 24, 2014 | 1209 users online

Blush - Canmake - Powder Cheeks

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by khimmiranda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just right for its price. It lasted for 6hours on me eventhough I have an oily face. I like it's shimmery effect as well, adds an instant "glow" on my face compared to its non-shimmer counterpart. Wide range of color selections, I bet you can easily find a shade that'll suit your taste :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mariatrann

This blush comes in many pinkish to orange tones. I still prefer using canmake's cream blushes instead since I have dry skin. But I still like using this either way. You can use it subtly or pack on more, depending on your liking. I don't like using the brush that comes with it b/c it's too small and can make the blush appear streaky /:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by rlmy112

I like this one a lot better than Canmake cream cheek. First, it include applicator, so you wouldn't get so messy. The texture is more power like, so it is a lot easier to apply and blend.

I wouldn't buy this product again as I want to try Nars or other brand. This brand is nice but I wasnt blush with larger surface area so it will be easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the colours available in this line. I'm using PW05 and adore the light peachy colour (contains fine gold shimmers). This particular colour is pretty sheer and fool-proof. I'm NC25 and this works for me, maybe for slightly darker skin as well. Will be very pretty on fairer skintones. Its not long lasting and comes with a very small (impractical) brush.

I'd love to get more shades, they are all so lovely!

Update 8 June 2012. Bought this in PW18 as well. Couldn't resist. Can Make cream blushes are great too. Would love to get myself some of those too. PW18 is a lovely candy coral pink color with fine shimmers. This is lovely on the apple of the cheeks only, just as a secondary pop of colour.

Got PW30, a lovely reddish colour. The colour is pretty bright red but applies well without being patchy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by bailuli

I must be one of the few reviewers who prefer the powder cheeks far over the cream cheeks from canmake lol.

for reference, i have all of the cream cheeks including one or two LE ones, all of the powder cheeks including i think one LE color, and all of the dual cheeks including one LE. Out of all of them, i prefer the dual cheeks best, then the powder cheeks (which to be honest, comes pretty close to how much i like the dual cheeks), and last is the cream cheeks.

The reason is mainly that the powder cheeks REALLY lasts all day for me, while the cream cheeks somehow disappears within the hour i apply the stupid thing! x___x

I've been working steadily through using all of my powder cheeks a few times per color and so far not a single dud. the more matte colors are more pigmented and lasts better than the shimmery ones, but overall all are medium pigmented that's easy to pick up color and blend, and hard to over do.

I have typical super greasy asian skin and i apply the powder cheek after i apply my setting powder on top of my liquid fdnt. Despite the fact that i didn't apply the powder cheek directly on top of my liquid fdnt, and then set everything with a setting powder, it literally lasts ALL day on me.

I apply mu at around 8:30AM and at 9PM or so when i go wash my mu off, the blush is as fresh looking and unfaded as when I first applied it. To be honest, i don't think i've had this kind of amazing lasting power from ANY of my powder or cream blushes (Western and Asian HE products included!).

I was also able to buy my canmake products directly in japan so i didn't have to pay the ridiculous markup from online webshops, so i'm extra happy.

I can safely say that these are HG powder cheek material for me, and i'd be quite willing to sell my entire blush collection (with exception to a few rare HE blushes with unique colors though lol) and just stick to using these.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, it's a great product. Te packaging looks a little bit cheap, the blush is pigmented, but it also fade quickly. The color doesn't suit me very well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

I bought this product after reading in a Japanese magazine that this product had been voted number 1 blush by readers several years in a row.
There are approximately 10 to 12 shades to choose from. I noticed that half the shades contain shimmer/glitter and the other half are matte shades. I chose a matte shade PW22 which is a warm pale pink. It gives me a healthy looking glow. I would describe the colour as being a little bit more pink than my natural blush.
The product is quite pigmented but goes on sheer if a "feathery" soft brush is used. I agree that it doesn't last all day but not many blushes do.
I think the brush that comes with it is hard to use as it is so small but it feels like a good qaulity brush.
I purchased this at around $6 (Australian) so it is really cheap and I would say it is as good as MAC or NARS blushes.
I highly recommend this product. I would like to purchase more shades next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by hibari14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in PW19. it's pink-peachy color with a little shimmer.
I love the color very much. it gives a natural blush look.
This is not available in my country. I bought this in my Hong Kong trip last June.
Will repurchase when I have another HK trip or when someone I know is going there. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by glanda

I like this blush... there are many choices and the package is very simple, moreover, it's very cheap~ the package is small, so it won't last forever, just like: Mac or Nars== give me the chance to try other colour~

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by intheglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As a total newbie to blush, I'm not really qualified to say much about this. But for what it's worth, I like this product :D

I decided to try blush to see what it's like (for years I just didn't see the point of it), and after looking around forever in the cosmetics store, I settled for this [in PW23] because it was really cheap and trying some of the tester on my hand, it didn't seem too intense (in colour or shine).

The packaging is kinda weak and uninspired, but for that price, I don't expect more anyway!
I actually do like the little brush, but as a blush novice maybe I don't know what I'm talking about...

Anyway, since I've started wearing it, friends have complimented the cute glow it gives, and I really like it too :) Blush is fun!
It blends in well and easily, the tiny sparkles aren't tacky, and this shade seems well-suited to my really fair complexion.
It also seems to stay on all day without issue...

Probably next time I'll buy a different blush just to upgrade and try more, but for a first shot, I really like this one! And I would buy it again if I wasn't so curious to try others :3