October 22, 2014 | 1502 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Aquafina- Advanced Hydration Rx Intensive Eye Cream with QuSomes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by oooSLICKooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome - its soooo very moisturizing and hydrating. Its like nothing I've ever tried before. It leaves my skin soooooo soft. I also use a tiny bit all over my face when its damp b/c it is very thick and hydrating. But I use it full strength under my eyes.

Its 15.00 on the website, but you can find it on ebay for 5 or less. And if you get lucky - at biglots, dollartree, and dollar general. I called and the product line is not being discontinued, they're just looking for another carrier b/c walmart backed out on them. So...get this stuff while its still cheap and nobody knows about it!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2008 12:35:00 AM More reviews by LeeanneMarie

I love this stuff. It feels exactly like the L'occitane eye cream sample I got from sephora. I can feel the effects immediately after contact, especially when my undereye feels tight after waking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 4:38:00 AM More reviews by pandatours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I've only used this for three or four days but I can definitely see the results already. This eye cream is designed to deliver intensive hydration, and it certainly does the trick!

Description: Our unique under eye cream contains actives targeted to help improve circulation and moisture retention around the delicate eye area. Our revolutionary QuSome delivery system helps provide quick and noticeable improvements. Blended with Inflactin, a proven anti-inflammatory that helps smooth skin, vitamin E, white tea and cucumber to soothe and reduce puffiness, along with natural herbs and botanicals like Horse Chestnut and Butcher's Broom extracts to help strengthen and increase blood flow and help improve the elasticity of the skin vessels around the eye area. The result is a more brightened, toned, and youthful appearance.

There's a pretty lengthy description of what QuSomes do on the box as well, but basically "...QuSomes are like microscopic water balloons that are 1/50th the diameter of a strand of hair and made up of multiple layers. Each time a layer is absorbed by the skin it exposes another layer. Buried in those layers are millions of molecules of water as well as all the nutrients and beneficial ingredients...."

I have pretty bad undereye dark circles (and I'm only 19!), and I can't say that this eye erased them but it definiely made my face seem brighter and more refreshed. Compared to the Garnier under-eye cream, which made my dark circles more prominent and made my face look gaunt, this one definitely performs better.

The cream goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. However, many hours later you can still feel the cream if you brush your finger under your eye, even though it's not very heavy. I put this on in the morning before I apply facial sunscreen and at night before I put aloe vera gel on my face, and it doesn't react in any sort of way with the other products.

I got this at Walmart on a clearance shelf for $5. It was initially priced much higher, which I think is why it's being discontinued. The cashier said that it didn't sell well, and I think it's because it wasn't advertised much and the price seemed hefty for something that people didn't really know much about. I also like the Aquafina lip balms and as much as I hate to see my money go to Pepsi Co., I think that next time I'm a Walmart I'll pick up some more Aquafina products, since the spray got so many great review too.