July 29, 2014 | 1899 users online

Treatments (Face) - Garnier - Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Daily Targeted Deep Wrinkle Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this for about a week and a half and actually I liked it a lot. It's very light like a gel and seemed to be working, I liked the way it felt. The bad part though is that the other day I went to put it on and the pump broke or something because no matter how many times I try it just won't come out, and there is so much still in there! It is driving me crazy because I don't know how to open it, maybe there is a way to break it open? I would not chance buying it again though because of that situation. The moisturizer is great too and didn't break so ill just stick to that.

Edit: after messing around with the container, I figured out that u can take off the bottom piece and push it up with your finger, I lost some doing that...but the main problem with it was there are little spots with air and less product. Now that I know how to fix it, I may buy it again because I actually really like the product. It smells good and feels good, very light and non greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for about $10 at TJMaxx a few years ago and I would not repurchase this b/c it didn't work at all. It has some pretty serious claims and fails at achieving them. I think it's been discontinued which was a smart thing for Garnier to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mt77061

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a guy, age 36. I have forehead wrinkles, and this product has been very effective in reducing their appearance, but usually only for the time that I use it. If I stop using it, the wrinkles reappear. I find that there is not much product in the tube. This product is inexpensive, usually less than $15.00 at Wal-Mart (and probably other retailers). I would recommend it if you have about a week to prepare your face with daily use. However, it doesn't have extended benefits.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by BarbieDolll

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is pure, pricey, snake oil. It does not improve the appearance of wrinkles in the least. In fact, it seems to amplify them. Put your money to better use than donating it to Garnier for this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Airplane friendly size is nice! Did it treat my deep wrinkles? No, Botox did. it did help with fine lines around my eyes and is a wonderful moisturizer on my neck and chest. It's thick and sticks to where you apply it. I didn't use it all over my face often but do use all over my neck. I find the smell powdery and sweet, not offensive. I usually use olay regenerist cream, I think I'll stick to that. When this runs out I won't get more, but I think it helped with very fine wrinkles and is a good moisturizer. If you have deep lines, get Botox.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by corviddreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have not yet been able to use this product for any length of time to see how effective it is simply because it is so strongly scented that it gives me a migraine.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by AnniMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this morning and night for weeks now with zero noticeable improvement in my deep forehead creases. I actually think it's making them MORE visible, though I don't really see how that's possible.

It does smell nice, but it does NOT do what it says.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by thebandit1984

I was disappointed by this product. I bought it because I remembered having good luck a few years ago with another Ultra-Lift product, which is no longer available. Overall, it did very little for fine lines. Also, it made my sensitive skin break out in tiny red bumps in the places where I applied it (forehead, on smile lines - not areas usually prone to acne). Finally, it has a terrible masculine smell - like men's deodorant. Someone with less sensitive skin might have better luck, but it definitely wasn't for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

I didn't like this for the "deep wrinkle treatment" aspect (found a better product with Olay), so I put this in my travel bag to use as a whole face nighttime treatment. It feels moisturizing going on, but must have some very active ingredient that makes the skin around my nose and cheeks flake and peel come morning. Overall just trying to use this product up and move on.......

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad for this price. It is just the aroma is kind of strong.