Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish- Russian Tea Rose- 517B

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/2/2010 3:33:00 AM

This is a very pretty berry-rose shade as others have mentioned. The color on the website at nonpareilboutique.com is a little misleading. On the website it looked more like a reddish-brown, terra cotta shade--not rose at all like the actual lipstick. Nonetheless, it's a very pretty, wearable shade of deep berry pink and the texture of the lipstick is very creamy, silky, and moisturizing. For only slightly over a dollar, you can't go wrong with this shade.

on 11/25/2008 2:35:00 PM

I like this brand of lipstick itself but find this color to deep berry for me. Judging by the look in the store I expected it to be more of a reddish brown but it's definitely on the berry side. Great creamy coverage and light finish so a great choice if you like berry.

on 10/23/2008 8:20:00 AM

What a GORGEOUS color! A not-too-shiny silken medium tone rose, not bright or garish. It slides on like a dream. The color I've been looking for for ages - Russian Tea Rose! It does leave a nasty smear on cups and other eating utensils, but it costs about a dollar and looks like a million!

on 3/11/2008 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I saw russian tea rose in a magazine some months back, but could not find it at the time. I think it was Seventeen mag, because they always have more affordable makeup. I am not a teen, I'm 26. So this will work for any age. I finally saw it today and it is a beautiful true berry rose shade. It goes well on any skin tone. This is more of a full color lipstick shade, and the othe silk finish's can be sheer. It almost looks like a rich berry rose, less berry and more rose to the tint. It's smooth and creamy. I think this shade is a little more high maintenance, it takes work to keep it fresh and pretty through a day. Still, I love it and will be rocking this shade this spring. When you have a stand out lipstick, you don't need anything else.

Popular Lipsticks