April 16, 2014 | 1417 users online

Mascara - Magic Lash Mascara Enhancer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by flee67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would not waste another cent on this product. It does NOT work. A product that does is rapid lash NOT MAGIC LASH.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Pinky911

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this product. I do think when applied correctly it really added length to my lashes. However, I didn't have as much luck trying to make my lashes thicker...it just seemed to clump up and cause irritation to my eyes, and I'm not a contact wearer. I used this product with a brand new tube of L'Oreal Voluminous mascara (a brand new tube is recommended). I carefully tapped off the excess fibers before applying to "wet" newly mascared lashes, and then repeated coats of mascara and the fibers. My main complaint is that it is difficult to apply...I'm not much of a make up expert, but should it be so difficult?
But the really irksome thing is that the mascara and fibers constantly fall off through out the day and wind up on my face and under my eyes. I then tried a different mascara, a Cover Girl brand (Lash Blast), same thing. Apparently the fibers do not adhere quite as well as they should. Sigh. I may save for special occasions, but the flaking and stuff getting in my eyes and all over my face was not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by npsandiego

This product really delivers. I have short, straight, thin lashes. I've been using a primer with a volumizing mascara and then a lengthing mascara, so the extra steps needed for Magic Lash is no big deal. The fibers really help to thicken and lengthen. I do about 2 sets (mascara, fibers, mascara, fibers, mascara). After that, my lashes gets too clumpy (I do use a metal lash comb which helps) and uneven, especially if I concentrate on the tips. So I am looking for my HG volumizing mascara. I tried a few different mascaras and it makes a difference which "base" mascara you use. One made my lashes clumpy and killed my curl. The other kept my lashes separated and clump free but I'd like more volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by QWERTY2345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does work, but one lippie off because the fibers are messy and they easily stick to your lashes, including the roots, which makes it look like you have white dust all over your lashes, and it's hard to get it off. I won't purchase again because it takes too much effort to clean up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by MiaMoore

OMG! Best $15 I've ever spent! I use this in conjuction with Imju's Fiberwig mascara and it is AMAZING! I have super puny lashes- they're sparse & short. This stuff gives me lots of volume and intensifies the lengthening abilities of the Fiberwig dramaticly. I followed the directions of a previous reviewer- after curling my lashes and applying one coat of mascara, I tapped the Magic Lash wand over a tissue and used a clean, dry mascara wand to put it on. A little goes a long way but it's impact is HUGE! With the Fiberwig alone it takes many coats (at least three) to get the length I want and does nothing for my volume. I get the extreme length I like with tons of volume with just two coats of mascara when I use Magic Lash... Love, love, love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by tabloach

I had to try this and it worked miracles on my puny lashes. See here with my "before" and "after" pics
I used Maybelline New York Full and Soft mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by ashunbaybee

THIS PRODUCT IS A MIRACLE!! I have tried a variety of mascaras (expensive Dior ones to cheaper Cover Girl ones) and even mascara primers that work like this... But not as effectively. Point is, this mascara enhancer is wonderful. It takes a bit of time since you have to apply it more, but it definitely works. It gives me baby doll eyes and I'm just in love. I've already worked my way through 2 tubes and am still going. The lady at www.overallbeauty.com is EXTREMELY nice too so make sure to buy it there! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

good mascara enhancer. makes eyelashes look wonderfull. i don't use it every day but it does work wonders with a little effort. it takes a while to get the hang of it but it really does make a difference. highly reccomended. the accompanying black magic mascara is also amazing. no clumps whatsoever. amazing. best mascara i've used. even my sister was astonished when she tried it. thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by sanderlees

Magic Lash is amazing. Period.
I wear falsies often because i have barely there lashes. This stuff really lengthens my lashes without much effort. The price is great and their customer service is excellent too -- which doesn't hurt! (www.overallbeauty.com)
I definitely recommend this product to all those who are lacking in the lash department =)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyRoseWolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Whoa, this stuff is amazing! I naturally have fairly long lashes, but I love dramatic eyes. So when I heard about this through Enkoremakeup, I HAD try it. I figured if my eyelashes are pretty without this, they'll be gorgeous with it... and oh I was right. Every time I wear this, I get a bunch people telling me they wish they had my eyelashes! AND I got a FREE full size black magic mascara and a mineral sample with it, which I also love! Yes, you have to pull the wand out of the tube slowly, and yes, you will probably put on way too much the first time you do it, but it gets easier every time.