October 20, 2014 | 1951 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a makeover done at the GA counter and this is what the MA used as blush. A rosy bronze color that's gorgeous in the pan and on the face it leaves a healthy wash of color. It doesn't turn muddy on or leave me with that sunburned look. For reference, GA SDF 5.5/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 2:33:00 PM More reviews by azjavagirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GA Bronzer #2 is a lovely rosy bronze color with a discrete amount of shimmer. Based on the use by a GA MA, I use it as a blush rather than a bronzer--it looks great in combo w/ GA Bronzer #1. I do a "W" and a touch on forehead and cheeks with #1, and I add a light bit of #2 on the middle part of my cheek. Flushed bronzey look that's perfect for summer days. Reference: I'm an LSF 5, VL WC Creme Beige/Golden Beige, Stila C.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by isylu423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

beautiful! looks amazing...i'm so pale usually and this gives me a great flush and tan at the same time! love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by couturecrazee

Love love this product...It always gives me the perfect sunkissed look!! People thought that I was naturally tan. HG product!! sooooo worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

It's hard to describe what's so special about this bronzer, but it is one of the most flattering, gorgeous products I've been privileged to own. It's the perfect combination of blush and bronzer - I sweep it on and voila, I have a lightly bronzed pink flush that suggests both natural sun-kissed color and the radiance of youth. It's quite pigmented and it lasts forever even on my combo skin. The shade is hard to describe - a dusky pink base with a hint of golden-bronze; I'm NC30 and while I wouldn't wear this for a dark tanned look (that's what #3 bronzer is for), this is just perfect for a day/winter dusting of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2004 1:41:00 AM More reviews by cherrychums

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this recently through a MUA swapper. I wanted to try this color coz it is different than most bronzy, brownish bronzers in the market. I like the sheer texture, the shimmery just melted into my skin. But I do agree with an review, it is very similar to just a normal sheer blush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 10:14:00 PM More reviews by dana

Maybe I need to test it again like a reviewer below said, but I am not feeling this bronzer at all. It is more like a "pinker" I looked pink and Tammy Faye scary when I applied this. I didn't even put much on! I tried this several times to no avail. I am a PPP- LSF 4, MAC NC 20.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An AMAZING bronzer - gives a gorgeous sunkissed bronzed glow, with just the faintest sheer pink to give you a light flush. Not the usual ruddy brown smudge that you get from most bronzers ... this one is a keeper. $47 at Les Ailes de la Mode in Montreal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2002 10:01:00 PM More reviews by prinny20

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am all about bronzers lately, and this one is one of my very favorites! Armani does it again-a beautiful sunburnt color that goes on amazingly sheer. As with all Armani products-it ain't cheap. $38 for a bronzer is steep. But it's a small price to pay for a *grail* and I think this may be one!