July 29, 2014 | 2075 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Cover All Liquid Concealer - 812 Light

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

This is a medium coverage concealer. Works pretty good to hide blemishes and other imperfections. Doesn't settle into fine lines or cake up. However the formula could be a bit longer lasting but still a good product from a bargain cosmetic line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the wet n' wild concealer stick and I have been using it for as long as I can remember! I read the many horrible reviews but I decided to buy it for about a buck or two! The packaging could easily be opened if you just twist the cap the plastic will come off. After I bought it, I put it on my hand I got the shade buff. I have a super olivey skin tone and this matched perfectly it is kind of thick when you first apply it. The color matched me perfectly! I have the everyday blueish tones under my eye and this covers it in seconds it does amazing on blemishes too! I don't see what everyone's problem is mine was perfectly fine I use this along with the wet n' wild cover all foundation which I totally recommend! They were very well together and I make sure to set it and it stays through all of school and my 6 hour choir practices right afterwards I don't have time for touch ups and this is just a life saver! I got tired of the stick form I still use it sometimes on big blemishes that come every month or so but this is magnificent and dirt cheap too! One of my howly grail concealers!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by dolcevita12

Horrible concealer. It disappeared as I was dabbing it in. I even tried dragging the product.

To the person that said not to expect a miracle for a cheap concealer, I beg to differ. Just because a product is cheap, does not mean I can't expect it to work just as high end concealers do. Hard candy glamoflauge is cheap and the quality is up there with high end concealers. Even E.L.F.'s $1 concealer is better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Lalipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I only recently starting wearing concealer as it has never been needed, but for some odd reason I developed a very weird redness problem around my eyes and my eyelids often look very sore and red. Leaving it just like that is unbearable so I need something to cover it up. My first concealer was from Essence and I sorta felt meh about it. Recently Wet n Wild landed in South Africa (yay!) and I was excited to see this in store at a very very cheap price. Like literally, this brand is SO affordable, even in my currency! I couldn't believe it, and seeing as my Essence concealer is up, it was fate for me to buy this. It comes in the typical concealer packaging, the liquid comes out very easy and it's easy to work with. I don't need to use a concealer brush or anything else other than my hands in order to make this work. It covers everything that I personally need to be covered, lasts well and comes at a great price. I have no complaints and can't really ask for more. I don't cover anything else on my face with concealer besides under my eyes and above my eyes so I can't tell how well this covers ace. For my use, it works fab. Oh and the color match (812 light) is perfect for my light beige/sand skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by habana

I've only been using this concealer for a few days, but so far its ok. I haven't had anything major to cover up so I don't know how it would work on a blemish, but I use it for some minor under eye darkness and it seems to do the trick so far. It's very creamy and blends into my under eye nicely without looking cakey or making me look like I have more lines than I did before applying concealer like some do. Not bad for the $2 I spent on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by lilxcupid101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer does not cover at all. I bought this because I thought that it would provide some decent coverage, but I found that for me, it didn't really show at all. Would not repurchase. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a cheap concealer. Don't expect a miracle! The light shade matched my skin fairly well. It covered my pimples decently. Would I use it as my sole concealer? No. Would I repurchase? Yes. It's easy & cheap. I think it dries out too quickly. It fades quicker than other concealer a. But it's super cheap. Seriously, what did you expect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Sigh... This is one of those "I should've known better" purchases. I was on the search for a creamy, moisturizing concealer for my increasingly darker dark circles. When i swatched this in the car after purchasing, it looked promising. Thicker consistency with good opacity. When I rubbed it into my hand it still looked good. Dried somewhat but covered fairly well. On the face - totally different story. I could apply half a tub under each eye and still not get any definitive coverage. It's weird...it looks like it's going to be very opaque, but when you blend it in, it just *POOF* disappears. I also do not recommend it for the face if you're break-out prone. I used it around my nose, on my chin and jawline and shortly thereafter was the not-so-proud owner of a few newly hatched pimples.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Average liquid concealer with not a lot of coverage. I didn't find it drying.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to give this one of my lowest ratings. this formula settled in the fine lines around my eyes and didn't give the coverage i needed for my dark circles. They aren't really that dark and just under the inner corner of my eye so I don't really need a lot of product. this faded pretty quickly.