April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Glam Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by xo20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ever since I tried this in 6th grade, I've repeatedly gone back to it. Let's just say I wasn't gifted with beautiful, long eyelashes. I've got nubs to be honest. This mascara makes it look like I've actually got eyelashes! Not bad for price, either. Thumbs up to Rimmel

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kaiannxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is great but the product is not. The bristles are too short to spread product between lashes but at the same time there's always too much product on the brush. Makes my lashes look like it's drowning in mascara but not evenly distributed. AND it smudges but doesn't come in waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Ldugas1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought at least 5 tubes of this in 003 Extreme Black, and plan to always have it in my makeup bag. I have naturally long eyelashes that don't hold curl super well, but this makes my eyes really pop. It's not too heavy and coats and lengthens my lashes to look like falsies and stay set all night. I can layer it under or over other mascaras for different effects, but that's just because I like to play, not because this mascara needs anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Sportychickeeab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

About a year ago I asked one of my friends what she had been using one her eyes since ether eyelashes look super long and separated. She suggest this product. The next day I went out and bought it. I love this product! If you are someone with naturally long lashes and looking for a mascara that makes them look longer and more superheated. Than this mascara is for you! This mascara is build able, it usually makes my eyes look spidery. I usually use the maybelline great lash clear mascara before I use this as a primer to make the application easier.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like how this mascara made my lashes look. The brush is great and it applied without casuing clumps.

I was disappointed that it flaked really bad within a few hours of applying it. Too bad :(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Gladetine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara for the buttom lashes, but it's only good for this purpose..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by amyliS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For this price it is real good value! It lengthens and defines lashes well and even brings some volume. Many expensive brands are much worse than this. I really can recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This mascara was like applying watercolor paint to my eyes. It absolutely did nothing besides melt right onto my skin. Packaging is tacky, I only got it because it was on sale and had heard decent reviews. Sadly, this did not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by daemonicblackcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because (once again) it was hanging by a product I wanted to buy and it looked pretty. Yeah, I'm that person who occasionally buys a mascara because she likes the bottle. I didn't read the packaging or anything so I didn't know what to expect; I figured that it either would be way too thick for my lashes, or just color them. I had pretty much resigned myself to never finding that perfect mascara. I have really thick eyelashes that are rather long and somewhat curly and the bottom and the top lashes get tangled often. I've been looking for a mascara that will just hold them in place, but either my eyelashes are just too heavy or the volumising bit of the formula makes the stick together. This stuff actually worked very well without an eyelash curler, and even better with. I will continue to buy this even if I ever make enough money to buy higher end stuff because this stuff just works.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by xosydneyheartsxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find Rimmel to be extremely hit or miss. I love the brush of this mascara but the formula is waaaay too watery. Once it dried out a bit, it was a great mascara though.