October 1, 2014 | 1588 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Glam'Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by nigenasai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wet formula, has a straight, rubber wand. The bristles on it has two long sides, and two short sides, so it gives you a variety. This lengthens my BOTTOM lashes very well and it darkens them (but not too dramatic). On my top lashes it does a "so-so" kind of job, and theres probably better ones out there. If you do get this mascara in your eye, it kinda burns...bad. But it does live up to its expectations which is Lengthening.
The long bristles on the rubber wand really gets into your lashes and lengthens them, and the short bristles, help kind of "thicken up" the lash look so to say (but once again NOT DRAMATIC).
But it does look amazing for lower bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I've used so far. It's definitely a drugstore gem. It curled my lashes like a dream and held the curl all day. I don't even have to use an eyelash curler with this. A friend of mine used this and agreed. It lengthened very nicely and separated well. It gave a little volume. This would've been my HG mascara if it hadn't smudged on me. It only smudged underneath my eyes from my lower lashes, so this is still a great mascara for your top lashes! I wasn't a huge fan of the brush. It was okay, but a little awkward to use. I still think it's a great mascara to own. It's probably one of the best in the drugstore. Try it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pinkivette

My sister recommended this mascara to me. I have no problem with the formula as I prefer an natural look. There was minimal clumping due to the type of brush, decent lengthening effect. My issue is with the quality of the brush. I had this mascara for one day and the brush was so flexible it has worked itself into a permanent corkscrew and now it is useless. I will try to recycle a brush from an empty tube, but I would not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking to try this product for some time. Up until this point, I've tried Rimmel's foundation, powder, and eye liner. This was my first experience with their mascaras. The packaging is cute - which is what drew me to it. I purchased it in Extreme Black.

The results were good - volume, definition, and length after 2 good coats. I do like the brush because I feel it helps minimizes clumps. The formula itself isn't too heavy, which is nice because my oily lids would have gone to town.

I agree that this is a good mascara for work but I don't think it would do for super glam, mega. volume. I would purchase again, though. IMO, it's equivalent to Maybelline's One by One.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by LuckyLuckyLeo

This product was okay it went on great and separated my lashes but, this product also flakes and when I applied it to the bottom of my eyelashes I noticed that it smeared at the bottom and I just looked awful. This product is good I love the brush but I hate the formula. I for a drug store mascara to use I prefer maybelline there's are amazing and way better rimmel.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by xo20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ever since I tried this in 6th grade, I've repeatedly gone back to it. Let's just say I wasn't gifted with beautiful, long eyelashes. I've got nubs to be honest. This mascara makes it look like I've actually got eyelashes! Not bad for price, either. Thumbs up to Rimmel

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kaiannxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is great but the product is not. The bristles are too short to spread product between lashes but at the same time there's always too much product on the brush. Makes my lashes look like it's drowning in mascara but not evenly distributed. AND it smudges but doesn't come in waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Ldugas1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought at least 5 tubes of this in 003 Extreme Black, and plan to always have it in my makeup bag. I have naturally long eyelashes that don't hold curl super well, but this makes my eyes really pop. It's not too heavy and coats and lengthens my lashes to look like falsies and stay set all night. I can layer it under or over other mascaras for different effects, but that's just because I like to play, not because this mascara needs anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Sportychickeeab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

About a year ago I asked one of my friends what she had been using one her eyes since ether eyelashes look super long and separated. She suggest this product. The next day I went out and bought it. I love this product! If you are someone with naturally long lashes and looking for a mascara that makes them look longer and more superheated. Than this mascara is for you! This mascara is build able, it usually makes my eyes look spidery. I usually use the maybelline great lash clear mascara before I use this as a primer to make the application easier.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like how this mascara made my lashes look. The brush is great and it applied without casuing clumps.

I was disappointed that it flaked really bad within a few hours of applying it. Too bad :(