July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Head to Toe washcloths

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using this as a body wash because it was cheap, then after reading that it also can work as a gentle cleanser, I started using it on my face, too. That didn't work out too well. My skin has been breaking out terribly since I started using this on my face. I was hoping it would help reduce the red in my cheeks but instead I've been getting breakouts all along my mouth/chin/cheeks (and not the kind that go away fast). Normally I use Neutrogena cleansers/scrubs, and my skin has been under control since high school. I've tried using my Queen Helene Mint masque but nothing seems to clear up these breakouts. As a body wash, this works fairly well, though, which would be the only reason I'd consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by amay77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked these up on sale for $1 a box - I bought three (June of 2008). I took 2 boxes on a family group camping trip thinking these would be super easy to use and pack not having to pack soap and washcloths (I have three daughters). These were such a hit with parents that I left the boxes sitting in the shower house (private camp ground) and when I packed to leave both boxes were empty! Not only were parents using them on the kids (we had a lot of kids that weekend) but the guys (who had little to no hair on their head) were using them too and for a shampoo! Everyone raved on how convenient they were. I have an extra box that I throw in the suitcase anytime we travel and will continue to purchase if nothing else to use for travel. Mine came 10 per box, they are dry and all you do is add water. Gives a nice suds but not overly soapy - good enough to wash the body and then throw away. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by JasperTear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased a box of 14 for $2.69 on sale. My 6-year-old son uses these to wash his face in the morning and evening. The washcloths are 8"x8", so I cut them into fourths. This is not the most economical or environmentally friendly product, but I will continue to purchase because it is easy for him to use, it doesn't cause skin irritations, and it doesn't sting his eyes. I will definately have to stock up on more of these, as I anticipate they will discontinue this product eventually.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by mywhimsicality

these are pretty nice. very lightly exfoliating, and has the great HTT formula. but, the cloth is hard to work with all over your body. cloths are great for face, but not body, i've realized. if you just want it for your face, it's pretty great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Rhizza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are great! I picked up a box of these at Target (28 per box) when I ran out of my Holy Grail Liquid head to toe. The cloths provide a bit of exfoliation, and they are just as effective as the liquid. My only irritation was that the flimsy cardboard box has a tendency to get mashed; I think a plastic box would be a better choice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2002 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you like the Head to toe baby wash, you might like this! These are kind of like the OoO face cloths... when you wet them, they get all sudsy. The texture is not as fine as I would like, kind of rough, but they wash well (not sure if I would use this on a baby?)... I use them in the shower for my face and neck, sometimes my arms. I don't scrub too hard, b/c of the texture. However, it is a bit pricey, I think that you get less than with the OoO, and you pay about the same.