July 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't know what they put in this stuff and honestly I don't care, but it is awesome! Like magic, it completely changes my hair texture and appearance.

At first I was skeptical about the hype over this and turned off by the astronomical price. But my sister got the small oil treatment and I got to try it. Next thing I know, I was leaving the salon with a full size bottle of Moroccanoil.

I don't know what else to say other than that this stuff is amazing. My hair was in terrible condition when I started using the oil treatment, but somehow it always managed to make it look smooth and shiny. I used the oil combined with Redken Extreme Anti-Snap for over a year and this combo sure helped in my hair's recovery.

I really don't have any complaints about Moroccanoil other than the tanning oil scent, but that's just me. A lot of people like it. And even though my hair was damaged, it is fine, oily and I didn't think it weighed it down either.

Finally, I think Moroccanoil is amazing and I definitely recommend it if it's in your budget. Personally, I won't be repurchasing it anytime soon, since there are so many cheap (and good) argan oil products out there now... I haven't found anything as good to my hair as Moroccan, but the price difference is just too absurd.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sunhoney

i have fine blonde hair, this stuff beats kenzi, argan, keratin, etc.. I went to school for cosmetology and believe me, this line will fix even the finest over processed hair better than a keratin treatment w/o breaking it, buy their paddle brush even if you've never used one and all that hair you've colored that's been falling out or you've been losing from stress, give it a week, it won't be in this brush at all, volume shampoo and conditioner light mask once a week oil each time you wash, use a wet hair comb, then dry and style with their paddle brush. You can move over to sham pure or pureology purple or something more volumizing later even lanza and kenzi oil. I'd rather see you morrocan and shampure forever and fyi i went to paul mitchell and teach dance so i'm not selling.
You're not imagining it you're losing less hair and seeing regrowth, it's not just less stress in your life in fact your life probably hasn't changed at all but this stuff will change your hair forever. give it a little while to get the oil amount right etc..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by pebbles88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE* great great great. Just after a week of using the product my hair was softer!! Went to my salon for my 8 weekly relaxer and the first thing she said was "your hair feels really soft what have you been using" :D this is funny bcos the last time I visited her I spoke to her about wanting to buy this and she said "no don't, it's not great" and she showed me some silly Mythic oil to buy instead. Glad I went with my instincts, I know my hair better than any professional :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to use Chi's Silk Infusion before I tried Moroccanoil Treatment, but MO's is better and I won't go back. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. This oil softens my hair and adds shine. I wish it didn't come in a glass bottle because I'm always scared I'll break it, but the pump works well and dispenses a good amount. MO products are expensive so I wait until they are on sale. I also use their Moisture Repair shampoo and conditioner. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by babsvs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product ever since I bleached my hair to go from red to light blonde. I apply some about 2-3 times a week so that I don't have that overly dyed look. It's a good product, does the job and smells great.

Recently I got a nasty scalp irritation and couldn't get rid of it. My stylist suggested applying this to my scalp daily. I have to have a professional picture taken and couldn't put off getting my roots done any longer. My scalp was much better but still a little itchy.

With trepidation, we colored my hair. I couldn't belive how beautifully shiny it was. I hadn't noticed because I was applying the oil to my wet hair. This is probably a cliche, but my hair has never looked better. From now on I am rubbing this oil onto my scalp and then trhough my hair every day. Another reason to be glad my hair is so short!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by slfalk

I use this product nearly daily after a shower - apply to wet hair, comb, blow-dry - and FINISHED, PERFECT hair. Every single time!

My hair is fine but very, very thick - and super long - and it gets oily fast. This never makes it oily - just blinding shine and perfect style. I even think it helps to hold curl - which is nearly impossible with my hair.

I have the small travel-sized bottle and that usually lasts about 9 months. For my long hair - this is a great value and the product does what it says.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Pjewell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I was stranded on a desert island, this is one product I would have to have with me. Can not live without it. I'm 62 years old and my hair is as healthy and shiny as a 20 year old's. I use it faithfully after every shampoo and don't apply it near the roots. It controls static, and adds incredible shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by annabrem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is good stuff. Way better than the "One and only" brand, which makes my hair a bit stringy. I have also used Josie Maran's Argan Oil for Hair, which I like a lot, but Morrocanoil is the best. It's expensive, which isn't great, but a little goes a LONG way so I think i'll own that giant $50 bottle for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by mali1712

I am so disappointed in this produt ! After reading all the good comments on this product I went out and bought myself a bottle. I was expectng soft and healty hair, but that never happened !The only thing I liiked about this product was that it didnt leave my hair greasy, bu expect for that it was just like every other hair oil treatment that I have bought, except this one was much more pricey! After this product I bought the oil from the organix line and it is amazing !! It made my hair crazy soft and was alot cheaper !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by JJ75

Wonderful product! I have been using this product for years! I use the Moroccan brand Shampoo, conditioner (which I leave in) oil, then the curl cream. If the use too much close to my scalp it can look a little oily, but that's my fault not the product. I love the smell any extra on my hands the but on my arms. I have tried other products Reddkin for instance but it did not give me the same results. I have curly hair and just let my hair air dry without even toweling extra water out. I love the results from all of the Moroccan products. I highly recommend these products! Pricey but well worth the cost!