April 19, 2014 | 1565 users online

Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by elijes

This oil is the best product I have ever used in my hair! It smells and feels great and makes my hair shiny and manageable (it is the only thing I have found that allows me to comb through what is usually a tangled mess post shower). Other oils (I have tried coconut and jojoba) leave my hair feeling pretty greasy but this oil doesn't at all.

The packaging could be better, it leaks very easily (so make sure to store it upright and forget about taking it traveling). But it is still an HG product that i couldn't recommend more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mdriggers09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just like everyone else says this oil is perfect :) Smells great, leaves hair incredibly soft and shiny, smoothes fly-aways. Only one small complaint - the bottle sometimes leaks so I make sure to store upright

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy Shit. This product is amazing. I have always heard such rave reviews about it on websites and Youtube, but I never really thought about buying it because of the price and because I never really believe the hype about a lot of things. Well, I went into some hair store the other day and the lady gave me a pretty big free sample of this.
AND... I'm shocked, really. I've never seen my hair more shiny, luminous, bouncy, and all-around gorgeous. I don't know what's in this, but it works wonders.
If you are still unsure about buying this, just ask for a free sample at some hair place. They are sure to have it because this oil is so popular and a lot of the time the ladies know that if they give someone a free sample, they will end up buying something in the store.

AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mariacristinatoca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! Can't live without!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by fifitrixiebelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love scents and aromatherapy, but this stuff smells like old lady K-Mart perfume to me. Yuk. This makes my curly/wavy hair frizzy. Not helpful at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by gemmaj

THIS SAVED MY HAIR! I looooveee this so much. It's quite expensive but so worth it. I usually put it on my hair after washing, then I let it air dry and it's makes your hair smooth, shiny bur never greasy and just look AND feel soo healthy. I will never stop using this. THANKS MORROCAN OIL!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It smells great and makes my hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. My hair is thick and straight naturally but I got the lower half digitally permed 4 months ago. It looks great but my hair was a bit damaged by the process. This helped a lot in restoring it to its previous healthy state (nearly). I've used up my bottle and plan to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by abigailrebekah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for years now and I can't seem to get enough! I love the scent and it leaves my hair sleek and shiny all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by sezasunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on bottle number 3 or 4, so suffice to say I feel more than blasé about this product. This is my HG. It's my hair food. It's amazing.

You must be careful if you have light hair - MO do an oil for blondes called MO Light, but as a "caramel 'ed" (as the other half says) I've never had the pleasure.

This product doesn't just temporarily make your hair nicer like a serum, it truly improves the hair condition.

Use it extremely sparingly on dry hair, and a single point on damp hair (not wet... just dilutes and slips off).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by harrisonfjord

I purchased this in the "light" version because my hair is fine and naturally blonde. I can't say enough about how much I love this product. I only need a small amount and it smoothes my split ends, cuts down on my blow drying time and cuts out frizziness/dryness. I live in FL and with such high humidity my hair tends to get frizzy very easily. This product works wonders. The only thing I don't like is that it is easy to apply too much and the bottle is not travel friendly because the pump leaks. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time.