December 17, 2014 | 1693 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a good oil! I have long highlighted hair that gets frizzy and dry and i have to say this anit to bad. It helps make ur hair feel smooth and sleek with no weigh down and seems to add health to my hair. It obv has silicons but thats ok my hair doesnt mind them even though they arent great for hair. I use about 1 to 2 pumps and it works to make my hair look healthy! I use it about once or twice a week id never use a oil more because to much is never good. I use alot of other products in my hair as leave ins as well always about 3 products every time i blowdry or style out my hair so this always works well with my other leave ins. I do however have the light version of this oil. As blondes should! Try itt!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by HealthyKae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Swear by this stuff. Even for blondes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by raluko

The only oil that makes my dry damaged chemically treated hair look heavenly. I threw everything else I`ve been using out and I`m only using this oil, `cause I feel I`ve tried so many products and it`s the only thing that works.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by xade

This oil is lovely for damaged, dry ends like mine. The oil soaks right up and has that typical morrocan oil smell.

*I also have their heat protectant (be careful, a little goes a long way) and their hair spray (smells bad in my opinion).

But the hair oil itself is really great if your ends are split and get dull and dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like the product although it leaves the hair a bit limp. No greasy feeling, leaves hair dreamy soft and shiny. A bit pricey but a bottle lasts a long time. I use this instead of conditioner. Works super and takes much less time in the shower. Who couldn't use the extra minutes?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by tinav101805

I absolutely love this oil! it is a life saver! it transforms a bad hair day into a good hair day. I massage this onto my wet hair and also any time im going to go out somewhere. it transforms your hair immediately. I highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is worth the price. I say that because I buy it whenever I run out. I have tried pure argan oil which is a bit cheaper but it does not make my hair look anywhere near as good as this product. I know this has cones in it but I can not deny the fact that my hair looks better when I use this product than with ANYTHING else and I have tried it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is bloody good stuff. I have been struggling with dry, damaged hair for years - because my hair is both fine AND lightened. I have purchased countless hair products and treatments from high-end brands that claim to repair the condition of my hair....but none make my hair feel anywhere near as soft or healthy as Moroccan Oil.

As many other reviewers have mentioned, the effects are noticeable from the first use. I apply a very small amount through my mid-lengths to ends and voilą: soft, shiny, healthy looking locks right through until the next shampoo.

The formula does add a teensy (not overly noticeable) bit of weight to my fine hair, which I don't mind because I only use a small amount of product. On that note, the dispenser pump tends to pump too much for a single use on my hair so I have taken one point off for packaging.

I just bought the large 125ml bottle which will last for ages....however when it runs out I definitely plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't know what they put in this stuff and I honestly don't care, but it is awesome! Like magic, it completely changes my hair texture and appearance.

At first I was skeptical about the hype over this and turned off by the astronomical price. But my sister got the small oil treatment and I got to try it. Next thing I know, I was leaving the salon with a full size bottle of Moroccanoil.

I don't know what else to say other than that this stuff is amazing. My hair was in terrible condition when I started using the oil treatment, but somehow it always managed to make it look smooth and shiny. I used the oil combined with Redken Extreme Anti-Snap for over a year and this combo sure helped in my hair's recovery.

I really don't have any complaints about Moroccanoil other than the tanning oil scent, but that's just me. A lot of people like it. And even though my hair was damaged, it is fine, oily and I didn't think it weighed it down either.

Finally, I think Moroccanoil is amazing and I definitely recommend it if it's in your budget. Personally, I won't be repurchasing it anytime soon, since there are so many cheap (and good) argan oil products out there now... I haven't found anything as good to my hair as Moroccan, but the price difference is just too absurd.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sunhoney

i have fine blonde hair, this stuff beats kenzi, argan, keratin, etc.. I went to school for cosmetology and believe me, this line will fix even the finest over processed hair better than a keratin treatment w/o breaking it, buy their paddle brush even if you've never used one and all that hair you've colored that's been falling out or you've been losing from stress, give it a week, it won't be in this brush at all, volume shampoo and conditioner light mask once a week oil each time you wash, use a wet hair comb, then dry and style with their paddle brush. You can move over to sham pure or pureology purple or something more volumizing later even lanza and kenzi oil. I'd rather see you morrocan and shampure forever and fyi i went to paul mitchell and teach dance so i'm not selling.
You're not imagining it you're losing less hair and seeing regrowth, it's not just less stress in your life in fact your life probably hasn't changed at all but this stuff will change your hair forever. give it a little while to get the oil amount right etc..