December 18, 2014 | 975 users online

Powder - Revlon - ColorStay Pressed powder

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by janis13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hello all...light/medium is my color and I apply with a powder puff. A big fat one. I pat it on and then gently spread it out and I love it. Put it on top of my BB cream, Evens out skin color, sets make up, keeps blush in place. Does not seem to settle into lines or pores. A good fit for me. Does not cake or discolor, and does indeed last a good long time.
Cheers!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Cherryraven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My thoughts about this product is that it's average at best. In Australia this powder costs a whopping $34.95 and it just isn't worth the money. The coverage is not that great and on a warm day it doesn't last very well at all and I have dry skin! I'm pretty disappointed with this product and I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this to try a change of pace from my usual L'Oreal True Match. Doesn't do any better of a job keeping shine at bay and has a much more dry and powdery finish than True Match. Got it for super cheap on sale at Ulta but the actual retail price is pretty high for such an average product. After two week's worth of wear I'm done with this and just bought a new True Match powder. I'd rather carry around shine blotting sheets in my pocket and use True Match, with its finely milled texture and smoother finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

I'd call this pressed powder pretty average. I bought it as a hopeful replacement for my beloved Physicians Formula organic wear (discontinued, waaah), and it's not bad, but it's not wonderful either. I apply it to my normal/oily T-zone face after sunscreen and concealer go on, and I use the Sephora mineral powder brush (which is awesome, forget that crappy little pad in the package): I use circular buffing motions on my cheeks and pressing motions on my T-zone. I got the color Light, and it's just a tad too light for my NW25 skin...oh well. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage, and the staying power doesn't seem to be that much better than a non-ColorStay product. I think the packaging feels cheap and bulky also. I won't be repurchasing this, as I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect liquid foundation/TM for my skin. I will say that there appears to be a lot of powder in the compact.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am an NC42, and I chose medium-deep which was the darkest color on the display. So far I'm impressed. The color match is just about perfect, and it provides the matte finish I require. Doesn't have a scent, and it's reasonably priced. I got this at CVS for $2 after the Revlon coupon and the ECB reward.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

pretty decent powder. Its not full coverage but i only need it to set my foundation, which is full coverage. the color happens to be just right and this last me a long time. dont care for the bulky package but its ok. will buy again if i dont decide to try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

Love this Powder, it's really the best powder i've tried in a long time ! It's not cakey, it feels very firm on the skin and is very skin tone friendly, Price is reasonable and i just love how it feels on my skin! Very good powder, I buy it ALL the time, highly recommend this product !!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good powder. Its got light coverage and it takes away any shine on my face. I really like how smooth it is and it goes on really silky. The coverage is buildable a little bit to about medium coverage but otherwise this only gives light coverage. I also like that there is no perfume (fragrance) in it :) I might buy again if I run out but it depends, I like trying new things and this isnt HG for me. I would like something with more coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by at77339

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to give the bad review here but this powder didnt help me with my shiny nose at all. I miss my dream-matte-powder. :( I used this as set powder over the Mufe duo matte but it didn't last, couple hrs later I have to blot/retouch so...keep looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by xocinny

I love this pressed powder. Its hard finding a powder that controls oil and keeps a matte finish for hours. I love it and will continue to buy it. Plus it doesn't look cakey at all when I use this.