July 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Treatments (Face) - Earthen Instant Peel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by geraniumkiss

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my new favorite skin treatment. It is absolutely wonderful, and it quite definitely is removing dead skin, not just the product itself. Like one of the previous reviewers, I try to use the tiniest amount I can get away with, and use it on the places of my face that need it the most. I can get 3-4 uses out of each package this way. I think it is incredibly expensive ($50) for what you get, but I have to have it now. My daughter is using it as well and it has actually improved her skin (acne-prone) quite a bit. This is definitely HG, but very expensive HG! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Amandak345

Earthen Instant Peel is amazing stuff! It truly works at removing dead skin cells. It does not burn or irritate skin and I have extremely sensitive skin. I also have pretty dry skin, especially in very cold winters. After use, I can't get over just how soft my face feels. It leaves my skin looking refreshed and rejuvenated. The box comes with 6 individual use packets but, like someone else said, I am able to get at least two uses out of each packet. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kandc88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I sure would like to take this product off the hands of the person who left the negative review because I think this product rocks! The amount of dead skin that is removed with a single use is phenomenal! After the first use I continued to use the product daily but really am using just a tiny amount, the smallest I can get away with to do the job. There is no way with the small amount of product that I am applying that the substance coming off my face is the product itself. Somehow this product is able to loosen the dead skin cells on the surface of the face and they are then fairly easy to rub off. I've been raving about this product in the short time I've been using it but it's so expensive that I don't think I'll be sharing! It's a definite repurchase for me. Using this every morning has removed the retin-a flakes that never seemed to go away.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by kolicna1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When you use this product it claims that the dead skin cells come off. This is a lie. Its the product itself that begins to change in texture. A complete wast e of money

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is AMAZING!! I just got this as a sample in this months birchbox and I'm so happy that I did. This product is definitely HG status. My skin type is combination/oily and my biggest skin issue is blackheads on my nose and sides of nose and large pores. I haven't been able to find anything that really helps until now. I saw instant reduction in blackheads and smaller pores. My skin was also soft and smooth. I can get two uses out of each packet and use this once a week(6 packets come in a box). I don't ever wanna b without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by moondogfluffy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is hard to find, but its been around for at least 7-8 years, so I'm a little surprised no one has reviewed it yet. You use it in the shower, washing your face and letting it soften with the shower steam, then you rub it on your face. Instantly, TONS of dead skin goes rolling off. It doesn't burn or sting at all and it isn't like acid peels. Its easily the best exfoliator I have ever used. Your skin feels incredibly soft and super clean and its great if you have super clogged pores. Its really expensive though, 6 treatments for $50. I love this stuff, its absolutely HG.

Update: I just searched and found out you can get it at Skinstore.com