Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Normal

3.9

5.0% Octisalate, 3.0% Avobenzone, 3.0% Homosalate, 2.6% Octocrylene. Also Contains: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-4 Laurate, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate

on 3/14/2015 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin: normal-to-oily, acne-prone. I bought this to replace my Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer and I'm so glad I did. This is a much less greasy version of that. This is a solid no-frills product that hydrates my skin all day, but doesn't make me look oily. Wears well under makeup. You get a good amount of product (6 ounces) for the money, and I love the squeeze-tube packaging -- very hygienic and travel-friendly. I use this day and night after washing my face and I've been so happy with the results. Will definitely keep using!

on 2/18/2015 12:20:00 PM

The product itself does work and all that, but after careful consideration of the toxic ingredients (loaded with parabens), I will no longer use it....

I was looking for a moisturizer with spf 15 for summer and was thrilled to find an inexpensive one by Olay. Itís a great value for 4 oz when most regular moisturizers are 2 oz or less. Iíve been using Olay for the last 5 years and always come back to them. So, this moisturizer comes in a hygienic squeeze bottle, doesnít aggravate acne, and it keeps my skin dry flakes away. The only con I can think of is the strong baby powder scent, luckily it fades away after applying.

Very greasy! The smell was too strong, and I felt like I had a film on my skin. Back to CeraVe.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After about 30 minutes my face was so greasy o had to wash it off! Skin type may be a factor but this definitely didn't work for me!

on 12/11/2014 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For years I've used Eucerin Q-10 Moisturizer, but recently I forgot to pack it when I was away one weekend so I picked up Olay Complete on a whim, only expecting to use it for the weekend and afterwards return to Eucerin. Well, after the weekend was over, my face felt the softest and smoothest it had in years, but I didn't think a moisturizer could have made that much of a difference in just 2-3 days. Maybe I was imagining it. So I went back to my regularly scheduled programming, only to discover that my face didn't feel nearly as nice the rest of the week. You guessed it. Back to Olay Complete I went, wondering if I believed in magic moisturizers.

After three months of using this day and night, I must say that I do. This moisturizer transformed my face into the softest and smoothest I've felt it in fifteen years, before acne wreaked havoc unto it as a preteen. Although the worst of it cleared by college, I couldn't for the life of me get rid of these little bumps that I had accepted as part of my being. All of that is gone now. Oh, and this moisturizer has somehow managed to clear the vast majority of my red marks left over from past acne, and even keeps my adult acne at bay. At first I thought my vision was getting worse when I couldn't see those pesky red marks anymore, and had to really hold a mirror right next to my face to realize that it wasn't just my age catching up with me - they were really just gone. I probably sound a little cynical, but any long-time acne sufferer knows what it's like to buy anti-acne products for years on end, only for very few of them to work. And then of course I pick up a random moisturizer that doesn't even purport to have anti-acne claims or red mark fading properties, and now I'm literally left wondering, where have you been all my life?

That all aside, as a moisturizer period, this is quite moisturizing and a little goes a long way - a great option for dry skin or cold winter months in general. It eliminated some dry patches I had around my nose when I had the flu this winter and my nose was all dry and scaly from blowing my nose. However, for those like myself who have oily skin and opt for lighter moisturizers, this is a little on the heavy side because it is so moisturizing. It does make my face more oily throughout the day, so I blot more often than I am used to. Come summer, I may need to use Eucerin in the morning and this at night so I am not a total greaseball during the day. I didn't take a lippie off for that though, because a little more shine control maintenance is a small price I'm willing to pay if it means I can have the clearest skin I've had in fifteen years.

on 11/8/2014 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is great. The total package: doesn't break me out, leaves me moisturized, contains SPF, has a small nice scent, does its job. i use this in the morning, before I apply my makeup. A small bottle lasts me for a long time!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this moisturizer for years now, and I love the texture and hydration I get from it. It has improved my skin in terms of skin tone. The spf is adequate if you apply the needed amount and reapply after a few hours. For my neck, chest and hands I use a waterproof stable sunscreen from vichy and that's the extent of my skin care besides oil cleansing at night.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I love this moisturizer. I'm using the Normal/Dry version. Normally I find a lot of moisturizers too heavy and oily. This one soaks right into my skin and doesn't break me out. Since I've started using it I haven't had to have the battle of dry skin vs. pimples anymore.

It doesn't feel slick or oily. My skin feels smooth and hydrated. It also smells wonderful. Almost like Dove soap. It works wonderfully under make-up. My boyfriend loves it as well, we share and it works well for both of us.

I'll definitely continue to use this as my main moisturizer. I'll be buying more when I run out.

on 9/1/2014 11:55:00 PM

I'm a big fan.

This is a great, all-purpose, basic moisturizer with sunscreen. Although they make one specifically for sensitive skin, this one for "normal" skin shouldn't irritate or break you out. I have had no problems, and my skin is prone to little pimples.

Like many Olay products, this contains niacinamide (vitamin B3) a proven good-for-skin ingredient. Also glycerin, and vitamin E, all good. It's quite well formulated, non-irritating, soothing, etc. But my FAVORITE part is the texture. I love to mix this with foundation or concealer to create a tinted moisturizer. I can play with the coverage to get just what I need, and it always looks great! Much more natural than a full face of makeup, plus I can use those foundations and concealers that are actually too dark a shade, as the moisturizer thins out the pigment. Of course, you can do this with almost any moisturizer, but this one is particularly well suited for it because it doesn't dry quickly and is easy to blend with the fingers, and because it's white, you can really see what shade you're blending.

The one for "sensitive" skin is better in one regard- it has SPF 30 while this one is only 15.

I took away one lippy because this does have a bit of a greasy, heavy texture. Perfect for dry skin, but it can feel a little too greasy, especially in summer. I can overlook this because it doesn't break me out at all and I think it's really good for skin.

Popular Moisturizers