April 20, 2014 | 1772 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Normal

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

This product is seriously great for summer, has sunscreen, isn't a tad bit oily and gives enough moisture for smooth skin. Its non-comedogenic, 100% oil free and para free and has a bunch of vitamins and minerals. I love this in the summer when I don't want to rock the oil face, this stuff matrices skin and is the perfect stuff to slather on every few hours if you need sunscreen protection. However, I'd like to warn people with dry skin (I have dry skin during winter months) you will hate this, as it doesn't provide ├╝ber super moisture. This is only holy grail for normal to combination oily to oily. If you have dry skin that needs moisture then this isn't for you! Also, the scent is downright horrible(because its unscented!) and smells like those acne creams with no scent. But once you get over the scent, this is amazing! Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by NadoChick17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING!!!! This makes your skin so incredibly soft, has SPF, and cured my acne!! I have pretty oily skin so I've always stayed away from moisturizers but after having swim and Water polo practice 3 times a day, my skin was crazy dry. I saw this in my bathroom so I slathered it on instead of my usual proactive repair treatment and went to bed. I woke up and there were no more dry patches, my acne shrunk, and my acne scarring faded. After just a week putting this on every night and morning, my skin was clearer than it's ever been and my skin felt so so smooth. THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The SPF is not high enough. I live close to the beach and I need higher protection. I will probably try the Shiseido one that has high reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautySwiftie

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I bought it at Walgreens, because I'm young and I want to preserve my smooth skin and keep it hydrated. I also love the SPF bonus. The smell of it is amazing. I put it on about 2 hours ago and my face is still as super baby soft as it was when I first applied. It's very light, and I like that because I don't want to clog my pores at all. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sometimes reading MUA can really backfire on you! Case in point: I had been reading all these rave reviews for alpha hydroxy and other "age defying" products with AHA's and decided to try a few out. I will go years using the same exact product and then one day, for no reason really, will abandon my tried and true to make sure I'm not missing out on anything new that's out there. I can say without a doubt, I ALWAYS end up back with Olay, and mostly to this product.

I started off using the old school, pink, no spf Olay when I was a teenager. I loved how quickly it absorbs and how smooth my face felt. I even loved the smell (it reminds me of my dad). In my mid to late twenties, I "upgraded" to the Olay with spf. I still loved most everything about it, except the initial, telltale scent of spf. It was also a little heavier than the original but I was definitely willing to deal in an effort to protect my skin from daily, incidental sun exposure.

Then last year I picked this up. The packaging is slightly different but I assumed I was getting what I'd been buying for years. Well this formulation is as close to perfect for my skin as I've had in a long time. An improvement in the scent and "weight" of this makes a perfect last step before my makeup. My makeup wears better throughout the day (even Bare Minerals in the Winter!) and I use less blotting sheets and powder.

Everything else I was trying to use with AHA's was making my skin go crazy and produce more oil to compensate. So my poor t-zone would end up looking like an oil slick midday. NOT a good look! But I refused to give up on it because everyone else seems to have amazing results and the money I spent on the product. Well I have finally come to realize no amount of money is worth feeling insecure about what's going on with my face/skin. And even if 99.9% percent of people looove something, doesn't mean I and my skin will.

90% of the Olay products I've used are great and this is no exception. I will gladly stay with Olay.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a really great moisturizer for everyday use and it doesn't clog pores and it didn't break me out. You only need a little to moisturize your entire face so it lasts a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MissmeganA

Oh no no no no. Something ain't right.
I have been using the same exact skincare routine for years now. It goes: Neutrogena cleanser, which hazel (toner), moisturizer (I have been using Lumene for about a year) and then benzyl peroxide which I have been using since I was a teenager. If I change something, I only change one thing at a time so if it causes a problem I know exactly what it is and can stop using it.
I have been using a moisturizer cream by Lumene and like it, but it costs $20 and its a titch hard to find sometimes. So I decided to buy trusty old Olay moisture cream. I have used this moisturizer before, at the recommendation of my dermatologist. It never broke me out or irritated my skin.
BUT, this time it did. Badly. I rarely get a cystic pimple. Now I have many. My skin irritated and pink and there are little red bumps all over it.
But Olay? Dermatologist recommended Olay? Completely ruining my skin when I have used it before without trouble? Yes. The formulation is obviously not the same. I'm never using an Olay product again ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Kelley925

I like how moisturizing this is and that it sinks into my skin. It's never greasy or tacky. I also think it leaves a glowing sheen to my skin. It does have a light fragrance that disappears after a bit. I wish they made a matching eye cream that provides similar results.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jwilsss

i have incredibly dry and flakey skin. most moisturizers just don't work well enough for me or leave me even more dry than before. i apply this before going to bed and wake up with decently moisturized skin. i apply a little before i put my makeup on and it makes a HUGE difference. it's perfect for before makeup use. i would totally recommend giving this a try, especially if your face tends to look dry with makeup application.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by josieflo

This lotion made me break out in a rash. Couple days after I started using it, there was redness and swelling under my eyes and on my cheeks. I guess my face has a sensitivity to spf because it has happened before with Aveeno's Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with spf. I will not buy this again of course, but I will continue using Olay's Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid lotion or the Moisturizing Lotion for sensitive skin.