October 23, 2014 | 2078 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Normal

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

I've used this moisturizer for years now, and I love the texture and hydration I get from it. It has improved my skin in terms of skin tone. The spf is adequate if you apply the needed amount and reapply after a few hours. For my neck, chest and hands I use a waterproof stable sunscreen from vichy and that's the extent of my skin care besides oil cleansing at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by marysuejenkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer. I'm using the Normal/Dry version. Normally I find a lot of moisturizers too heavy and oily. This one soaks right into my skin and doesn't break me out. Since I've started using it I haven't had to have the battle of dry skin vs. pimples anymore.

It doesn't feel slick or oily. My skin feels smooth and hydrated. It also smells wonderful. Almost like Dove soap. It works wonderfully under make-up. My boyfriend loves it as well, we share and it works well for both of us.

I'll definitely continue to use this as my main moisturizer. I'll be buying more when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

I'm a big fan.

This is a great, all-purpose, basic moisturizer with sunscreen. Although they make one specifically for sensitive skin, this one for "normal" skin shouldn't irritate or break you out. I have had no problems, and my skin is prone to little pimples.

Like many Olay products, this contains niacinamide (vitamin B3) a proven good-for-skin ingredient. Also glycerin, and vitamin E, all good. It's quite well formulated, non-irritating, soothing, etc. But my FAVORITE part is the texture. I love to mix this with foundation or concealer to create a tinted moisturizer. I can play with the coverage to get just what I need, and it always looks great! Much more natural than a full face of makeup, plus I can use those foundations and concealers that are actually too dark a shade, as the moisturizer thins out the pigment. Of course, you can do this with almost any moisturizer, but this one is particularly well suited for it because it doesn't dry quickly and is easy to blend with the fingers, and because it's white, you can really see what shade you're blending.

The one for "sensitive" skin is better in one regard- it has SPF 30 while this one is only 15.

I took away one lippy because this does have a bit of a greasy, heavy texture. Perfect for dry skin, but it can feel a little too greasy, especially in summer. I can overlook this because it doesn't break me out at all and I think it's really good for skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

this was my holy grail moisturizer for years, but it suddenly started breaking me out last week. its a shame, because it did wonders for my dry skin. its a great product and i could physically notice and feel it in my skin when i didnt use it, which is reassuring that it works. the fact that it began breaking me out is random, but i blame my skin, since it probably changed, not the product. bc the product its self is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by KatieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I developed cystic acne my senior year of high school (age 18). I used products that were specifically formulated to fight acne (salicylic acid, BP, etc). I even went on acne medication (antibiotics) to help cure my acne. While on the antibiotics (age 19-22) my face looked beautiful. I had lots of confidence and felt wonderful, but I didn't want to be on them long term so I tried to wean. As soon as I quit my cystic acne came back. The dermatologist wanted to put me back on antibiotics, but I refused. So from age 22-28 my acne raged and I even developed some nodular acne. I would use only acne specific products for face wash, stridex acne pads, BP, lotion with salicylic acid and makeup that had salicylic acid in it but my acne continued. Then I met this lovely lotion. For the last ten years of my life I have had debilitating acne. There were days I didn't want to leave the house and even days I felt like I needed to take tylenol or NSAIDs for the pain of the nodules on my face. It was a huge confidence blow for me. For the last two months my acne has improved 100%. I don't know what it is about this lotion and my new regimen, but hallelujah!
My regimen:
Morning- Cetaphil daily skin cleanser followed by olay complete with spf 15 for normal skin and then my clinique pressed powder and marykay blush. (No more concealer!)
Evening-Equate makeup remover towelettes, cetaphil wash, and either this lotion or the olay complete nighttime lotion. I would also like to add that I apply a thin layer of clean and clear BP lotion under my nighttime lotion every other night.
My face looks amazing and I wish I would have known about this lotion all along. I hope this review helps other acne sufferers.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kendall1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Glad I picked this up!! Lately, my skin has been so dry/flaky around my mouth.. I have no idea why & nothing was working. I bought 3 products from Olay on Ulta's website, but it won't be here for another 8 days at least so I needed something now. I decided to grab this, & the minute I put it on.. my dry skin around my mouth was smooth & moisturized. Literally, I tried everything (tarte maracuja oil, l'oreal's moisturizer, exfoliating) this worked instantly. I am so excited for the rest of the products to get here!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Kathy11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite under makeup, daily moisturizer. I saw the SPF 30 one in Ulta and bought it but a few days later put it in the trash. It made me super greasy looking and caused my makeup to ball up.
This one is perfect. It makes my skin so soft and is the perfect base for makeup. I know the SPF isn't the best so if i'm going to be outdoors for a while, i'll use a high PPD sunscreen but for every day, going to the office, you can't beat Olay Complete for the quality and the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

This product is seriously great for summer, has sunscreen, isn't a tad bit oily and gives enough moisture for smooth skin. Its non-comedogenic, 100% oil free and para free and has a bunch of vitamins and minerals. I love this in the summer when I don't want to rock the oil face, this stuff matrices skin and is the perfect stuff to slather on every few hours if you need sunscreen protection. However, I'd like to warn people with dry skin (I have dry skin during winter months) you will hate this, as it doesn't provide ├╝ber super moisture. This is only holy grail for normal to combination oily to oily. If you have dry skin that needs moisture then this isn't for you! Also, the scent is downright horrible(because its unscented!) and smells like those acne creams with no scent. But once you get over the scent, this is amazing! Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by NadoChick17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING!!!! This makes your skin so incredibly soft, has SPF, and cured my acne!! I have pretty oily skin so I've always stayed away from moisturizers but after having swim and Water polo practice 3 times a day, my skin was crazy dry. I saw this in my bathroom so I slathered it on instead of my usual proactive repair treatment and went to bed. I woke up and there were no more dry patches, my acne shrunk, and my acne scarring faded. After just a week putting this on every night and morning, my skin was clearer than it's ever been and my skin felt so so smooth. THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautySwiftie

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I bought it at Walgreens, because I'm young and I want to preserve my smooth skin and keep it hydrated. I also love the SPF bonus. The smell of it is amazing. I put it on about 2 hours ago and my face is still as super baby soft as it was when I first applied. It's very light, and I like that because I don't want to clog my pores at all. Love it!