August 29, 2014 | 1737 users online

Blush - Sally Hansen - Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush in Flush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I have had this blush for a year now and tough luck, I start using it now. Im not sure if that's why the texture is so bad but I doubt it. Okay this blush is so hard to blend,it literally dries up the minute you place in on your face and doesn't spread well, so you look streaky. The shade is so beautiful and perfect and it kills me to hate this. Also this has shimmer, like big shimmer that exaggerates EVERYTHING. This lasts okay, 3 hours max, nothing powder blush cant handle easily.
I wish it were matter, because when this blush disappears, the shimmer/glitter doesn't, so you are left with a sparkly face. I do however enjoy this as a lip color, weird I know, but thats the only thing this works as. Its my lips but better sorta shade so hey, I can use it for something right? Wouldnt repurchase .. overall its not worth even the 2 bucks.
Check out my reviews on other blushes and let me know if this review was helpful or not! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this blush for 75% off at CVS. It's peach brown cream blush, it's the perfect blush for my skintone (NC35-40). It is very creamy (not thick or sticky). It is very buildable, you can go from sheer to full coverage. I have no issues blending it out, I find the best way to apply cream blushes is to use a stippling brush (skunk brush/duo fibre). Using that brush gives a more natural look and applies the perfect amount of color. Of course any cream blush by itself isn't going to last all day so I set mine with a translucent powder very lightly because I like the glow cream blushes give. I would recommend and buy this again of course.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Anonamizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at CVS 75% off sale, regular price is about 9 dollars but I snagged it for 2.25. That said, I would repurchase at full price once I'm done if I felt the urge to buy this again. (I tend to move on to other things that catch my eye, even if I like a product)

I'm Asian, light skin, yellow tones. On me this is a very pretty natural flush of color. It reminds me of NARS Douceur, but a warm version, replace the rose tone in Douceur with a warmer red tone and you've got Flushed.
It lives up to its named "sheerest cream blush", it is literally sheer in a way that's hard to describe. It's pigmented, but sheered out so that it looks very, very natural. However, you can build up the intensity very well up to a dark terracotta red color when several concentrated layers are applied.

It applies beautifully, a few dabs with a finger and I'm done. No stickiness. Blends out great.

I have to take one lipstick off because the staying power is just average. By the end of the day it's faded. But still gorgeous product.

Edit: I'm not sure why, but after a few weeks, this stuff started to disappear off my cheeks within half an hour. and it seemed to start drying out in the pan. So I trashed it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ultimagrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Apparently this is a new line from Sally Hansen and these days I'm somewhat of a sucker for "natural" or naturally based products. Additionally, it appears Carmindy from TLC's What Not to Wear is either endorsing or promoting this line for Sally Hansen.

I bought the cream blush in Flush from my local CVS. First of all, most of the cream blushes appear to be quite pink based. Maybe I'm not used to cream blushes but the colors looked BRIGHT. At any rate, I was looking for more of a peach toned blush for the spring and Flush was the closest I could find. I was kinda scared of the color in the package because it looked like it could turn real orange on me, real quick. But I bought it anyway.

I, of course, couldn't wait to make it home to try out the product (as usual) and I tore into it in the car on the way home. I like the packaging...it's minimalistic but cute. The green and black accents look good and the compact feels substantial. There's no wasted space which means there's no mirror or applicator included with the cream blush which might be a problem for those who like those types of bells and whistles. I quickly swiped my fingers across the top of the blush.....and creaminess, smoothness, lightness greeted me. I then applied (while driving mind you) and sheerness with wonderful luminosity and color stared back at me in the mirror.

Despite some of my initial hesitation, this could be a definite winner blush for me. The color is what it says, sheer but it's got great pigment. The color, Flush, is nice as well. When I put it on, I look...well...flushed but not in a bad way. it's a nice luminous, natural looking blush. I am initially impressed with the quality - the blush is creamy without being heavy and oily, the color is sheer but is still pigmented enough to show up nicely on the skin and the color seems to last without fading too quickly.

Now, I will say I have to make it through a full day to give a complete thumbs up but let's just say, I'm looking forward to putting this on tomorrow. Based on my initial perception, I plan on buying this again or at least buying some other things in this line. Will update if that assessment changes.

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No