Bath and Body Works Aloe Socks

3.3

on 1/6/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I get the Shea-Butter infursed "fuzzy" socks from BBW (retail for around $7.50 in 2012) when they go on sale. Paid $7.50 for two pair. Love them. No scent - not greasy or slimy - just great. The shea washes out a bit after each wash - for me it's gone in about 6 washes.

on 6/7/2008 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

the socks are extremely moisturizing at first for about a week. but the aloe kinda fades away after that one week. during that short period of time that they actually worked, i would wear them to bed every night and my feet would feel significantly softer when i woke up. Now that the moisture is gone, these make pretty good socks, since they're so soft, but i'm disappointed in how long the aloe lasted, which is definitely not 40 washes like the label promised

on 3/9/2008 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are the softest socks I have ever used! They are supposed to be infused with aloe and help moisturize your feet. It also says they're good for 40 washes. I don't know about 40 washes, but I'd consider buying another pair if these get worn out. You can feel that they have some sort of added comfort to them because of how soft they art, but it's hard to tell if it's actually aloe. They are very comfortable to wear to bed and definitely keep your feet warm for sleeping it, but I'm not sure how moisturizing they actually are. My feet did not feel any more soft or hydrated because of these socks. I would repurchase these based on comfort alone, I just wish they were more convincing as being "infused" with a moisturizing type of treatment.

Popular Clothes