October 1, 2014 | 974 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

just started it yesterday. I love the way it makes my hair look--super shiny and not weighed down. I used along with PM's Super Strong shampoo bc they didn't have any Lavender Mint Moisture type left at ulta. it has a nice smell, but for some reason it reminds me of someone I used to know so i don't like it as much as I could lol. it smells kind of manly to me, but still nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review for the shampoo is similar. This line smells amazing and leaves my coarse hair super soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this shampoo and conditioner because it smelled delicious in the bottle! I love lavender! It reminds me of Aveda products, which I sadly can't purchase in my small town. This line is supposed to be moisturizing, but I found that it really dried my hair out after using for about 2 weeks. The smell is also very different on my hair than in the bottle. My hair smelled very earthy when dried, kinda like a mix of dirt and patchouli. I even had co-workers comment that I smelled like patchouli. I didn't mind the smell as much as how my hair looked after drying. It was very fuzzy on top with flyaways. It looked dried out. It feels nice when you lather it up and it rinses clean. The conditioner felt like it was moisturizing my hair and it combed through easily, but it just looked fuzzy and gross after it was dry. Both the shampoo and conditioner have a TON of silicones too, which tend to build up on my hair. I don't think I used it long enough for that to be a problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by gmmace80

I bought this product recently and only used it one time. I thought it conditioned well, but I couldn't get past the smell. To me, the scent of a hair product actually matters slightly more to me than how well it works, especially if it's something that lingers. When it's a hair product the scent surrounds your head the entire day, and when it's something you don't like, it's really distracting. I like lavender and mint, and the product smelled okay in the bottle, but once I used it, the scent of tea tree oil was overwhelming. Even after only using it once the smell lingered in my bathroom for days. It's a very medicinal odor that I don't care for at all. Luckily I was able to return it to the store and exchange it for another conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by obssd4s4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great shampoo that gives hair a good level of moisture without weighing it down. I use this in conjunction with the Tea Tree Special shampoo as I prefer the tingling feeling it provides. Have been using this for about a month and can definite see a difference in my hair. Provides a me with enough moisture and shine without weighing it down. Light enough for me to air dry my wavy hair without worrying about it going flat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by cnabbey88

This is awesome! I really like this conditioner. It isn't too thick but thick enough to moisturize my hair. I used this as a follow up to the Tea Tree Speical shampoo. This has a herb-ally smell between the tea tree, lavendar, and mint. I think this smells awesome but I can see it being off putting to some people. It also rinsed out easily. I have dry hair and this moisturized it very well. The bottle I got came with a pump which is nice. I recommend to anyone with dry hair or those who want a conditioner to compliment the Tea Tree Special Shampoo (as the mathcing conditioner for that one smelled like dirt). :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by meghanmcq

Great Conditioner! and all my friends noticed/complimented the smell the first time I used it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by britbiatch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new HG conditioner. it leaves my dry, colored and heat styled hair very soft, shiny and light feeling. I love the smell, and how it lingers lightly in my hair even after blowdrying and flat ironing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells really good; the lavender is very evident, but the mint balances it out nicely. It moisturizes very well too, but at times can be a little too light to use. My hair came out really soft and fluffy (in a good way). It rinsed clean and my hair retained it's volume after it dried. I think this is more suitable for those with normal to semi-dry hair. An overall decent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by tlmuseus

This is a great conditioner. I have long, wavy hair that I color treat and heat style frequently and this makes it very soft and manageable. It's not a miracle worker, but I would definitely purchase again. My only real gripe is that you need to make sure you get a bottle with a pump. The bottle is pretty hard plastic and tough to squeeze so if you don't get a pump you'll fight with it every time you try to use it.