Ardell LashGrip Adhesive for Strip Lashes

3.2

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am going to be the odd ball here and say that I prefer the Ardell glue . I am a newbie to lashes (and am addicted) and I've bought all of these : duo clear, duo black, duo brush on, Quo , and Ardell lash grip . I swear EVERYTIME I use duo my lashes fall off its horrible I've thrown out $30 lashes twice because I kept reapplying and was a dummy and didn't practice on cheap ones so between reapplying fiddling and cleaning they were garbage. Anyways. I kept trying cause duo is #1 reviewed . Starting with clear, then black then brush on and I did everything like apply and let dry a bit till it's tacky , not too much not too little more on the ends blah blah ! Today at work one of my lashes was 3/4 off before I noticed (humiliating) yet when I use Ardell and let it sit for a min or two. I have no issues I also had started fixing my duo fall offs with Ardell. I just gave up and bought an extra Ardell lash grip. Duo sucks.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've noticed a lot of bad reviews on this lash glue and I get it, but this works for me!
I had bought my first good quality false lashes to wear to a Christmas party and after purchasing, I realized it didn't come with glue, so I had to quickly buy a cheap glue and I grabbed this one. I got home and tried it and it worked great. That's basically it. It held my lashes in place for the whole party (6 hours).
It doesn't specify that it's waterproof, so if you have watery eyes or are gonna be crying, yeah, don't wear this.
Which is kinda why I like this because removing is a breeze; I can literally just pull them off of my eyes without any pain and it makes cleaning the lashes a whole lot easier.
This isn't greatest lash glue you can buy (def look at Duo), but for the price, it does the job.

Its like a disaster.You have to be really really really careful when u squeeze the glue on the strip on lashes.If not u will end up glueing your fingers instead:p and it leak!!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's not comparable to the adhesive I have that was purchased from the mall or a beauty salon, but the price is affordable and if applied correctly then the lashes stick. A good thing about it's weak grip is that when it comes time to remove the lashes it doesn't hurt as much.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've repurchased this lash glue every time I run out/lose it only because I know it does a pretty decent job. I'm still on a hunt for the perfect eye lash adhesive but lash grip by ardell is good for now. I just came back from a day at the carnival, spent nearly 12 hours there and this lash glue has impressed me! Despite me sweating combined with the humidity, It managed to keep my lashes on all day. Just make sure you get a "perfect application" of the eyelashes, so no smudging of the glue, no putting the lash on and taking it off to readjust. I find that if you get a "perfect" application of the eyelash then it will definitely have a better staying power! I tend to fiddle and pick at my falsies throughout the day but I find that today when I didn't, it obviously lasted much longer. Just some tips! :)

Packaging is pretty basic. I would have preferred a wand that you can use to apply the glue onto the lashes. This squeeze packaging tends to form bubbles almost every time..so annoying!

For years I had been using Ardell lash glue before I started being more conscious about the stuff I put on my face. When I read the ingredients I was shocked that their lash adhesive contained formaldehyde! I don't know how companies can get away with adding formaldehyde to their ingredients,but Ardell did and so does the ever so popular DUO! I don't care if it's a small amount or big amount, formaldehyde should never ever go on your face! Especially near your eyes! And for this reason I don't buy their lash adhesives anymore. There are other better ones out there like the adhesive from the Brand KISS. I noticed that Ardell lash glue doesn't last very long and isn't exactly waterproof.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have tried a few different adhesives. Personally i LOVE the lashgrip. i have mine in clear, and i agree with everyone that, it does take a little longer to dry, it does seem a little more runny, and you CAN use more product with the way the hole is sized (which i wish was actually smaller) but if careful, i always usually get the best amount onto the lashes, and i let it dry and attend to something else on my face, whether its, apply lipstick, cheeks, eyeliner, and then when i geto to my lashes they are pretty good to go... i mean i def would buy this again, i actually need more right now . =) i want to try the dark this time since its gettiing great review.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The first lash glue I ever purchased was the DUO lash adhesive since that was the only one I was aware of and had heard plenty of rave reviews. Unfortunately, I did not like it at all. It works, yes. However, it is too watery for my liking and the packaging is an absolute nightmare. I will never forget this one incident where I was getting dolled up for a night out, had my outfit and make up on. Last step: falsies. Alas, the tube of DUO lash glue literally exploded on my black top and ruined everything. :(

Anyway moving on to the review of the Ardell LashGrip. I have this in both the clear and dark and I have to say that there is definitely a difference in the performance of the two. The clear one reminds me of the DUO, rather watery and does not adhere as well. The dark one, however, is excellent. It is a little thicker and stays put until you want to take it off. I simply apply a thin layer, let it dry for about 10-15 seconds and then apply it. It does dry dark though so bear that in mind and don't apply too thick a layer. I personally love that it dries dark because it fixes any budges caused by eyeliner etc. I have yet to find a clear lash glue that I love but for now this is my HG. I got mine from MadameMadeline for a mere $2.5 so it most definitely won't break the bank. :)

Not the best not the worst
Price: ~$5 CAD
Pkg: squeeze tube
Colour: dries clear-ish
Takes a couple minutes to dry and then ur lashes stay on for the day. Only used for individual so far

GOOD STAYING POWER (Like really good if you don't tear your lashes down...)
BAD PACKAGING (you get a ton of product when you squeeze the tube, which is really annoying to me. It would get everywhere before i can put my lashes on. T__T)

Prob will not purchase this again because the design just really really stinks...

Top Rated Ardell Products