November 27, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eyes - Quo - Full Lashes - 803

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- 819 lashes look identical to 803 but appear more natural on the eyes. The ends clusters are not as long.

edit: i wanted to say, after many purchases of Quo lashes, a few more things:
1. The pro MUA (she does m/u for newscasters, dragon's den, mtv canada, etc) who did my wedding told me that she prefers Quo above all other false lashes.

2. 803 are THE most popular from all their lashes. They are always either out of stock or nearly gone.

3. My one issue with Quo lashes is that the quality control must have issues. They are often assymmetrical (one side has thicker clusters, or longer lashes on it) and this really shows on the eyes.

Because of this last point, I have taken it down to three stars. I can't bear having to always trim them from above to match the two sides. It's just dumb cuz you can't mimic the taper ever, and yet without trimming the assymmetry is TOO obvious.
-------
I have purchased and repurchased these constantly, in various styles. They are better than the Ardell ones in my opinion for several reasons: quality, styles, and durability. The quality is fantastic. No flayed hairs, despite such a low price. The styles are numerous, sometimes a fun LE comes out (like the ombre black and purple ones!), and there is something for everyone. The durability is likewise fantastic. These can last for several weeks, given that you care for them well, clean them off gently, and do not load them with mascara. My favourites are the half lashes in flirty, and the full lashes in Glamour! 804's are a perfect dupe for Ardell 102's (the spiky ones), except far more natural and prettier on the eye!

I like the individual ones too. Glorious gloriousness. Just do not use the Quo glue, as I think the Revlon lash adhesive or Duo glue work much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by whiimsical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favourite lashes! Comfortable and look great. I stretch them out to last 3 weeks while wearing them every single day. I always stock up when they're on sale. They look good for daytime wear as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought these as a set that came with a lash glue. I was out and desperately needed glue because the corners of my lashes started peeling. So I decided to make a trip to the local Shoppers. I decided to buy the set instead of the individual glue because I needed new lashes anyway. In the box, this kind of style resembles Ardell 110 lashes, which are my favourite everyday lashes. While the glue just plained SUCKED (might as well bought Elmer's glue), the lashes are really high quality. Once I put these on, I really noticed the difference between these and 110s. The spikes on these are thicker, so it makes a bigger difference on your eye. Secondly, these aren't as natural as the 110s because the cut is on the uniform, elliptical kind of shape (still not a blunt cut though). Since they are cut different and look different, I don't prefer one design over the other; just depends on my mood. However, the thing I really love about these compared to the Ardells is how wonderfully curled these are. Ardells are more of a 'natural' curl but with these, wow! The curls on these look really amazing on the eye. If you really like Ardell 110s or natural falsies but want a bit of added glamour, choose these. One thing I have to note though, the hairs on these are a bit shinier than Ardells, but they're both human hair :/ *shrugs* It doesn't have the look or shine of synthetic lashes though.
I'm also really surprised at how well-made these are! Only used them one time, but other than that they held up well. On the box, it looks like I never even touched them :) Quo has a reputation for hit and miss products, but these are definitely a hit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by princess101

Love these! They're a great everyday lash for those who need some length and volume, without being dramatic (very natural looking). They hairs are soft and beautifully shaped, and the band is flexible. I honestly don't know how people can make their lashes last up to three weeks, as mine usually look ragged after 10 days. On average, I toss mine after a week. With all the glue removal, overtime I find that sometimes the groups of knotted hairs shift along the band. You can move them back to their appropriate positions, and the hairs still look nice, but I just toss em anyway. I don't know why....perhaps I'm scared they're gonna somehow move and irritate my eye. That aside, they are beautiful lashes and I often receive compliments on how full my lashes look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by xlishuhh

I have Asian eyelashes, not the super-short-you-can't-even-see-them ones, but short enough compared to Caucasian lashes. I LOVE these fake lashes; they look so natural yet so sexy. I've bought these about 3 times already. They last about 3 times, depending on how well you take care of them. I only wear these to parties/night outs. These are really delicate, so make sure you clean them well (gently rip off the lash glue after use), or it'll turn all wrinkly and ugly.

Shoppers Drug Mart is having a 40% off all Quo lashes right now, so I'm going to go pick some more up tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by xxchinadoll

This is probably my favourite lash out their entire line. It matches with my eyes perfectly and doesn't look like it's too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by MissBoop

I have a set of these but I haven't used them. I always use Quo Full Lashes. They're cheap, reusable if you remove all the glue from previous applications and they go on sale. I love them, haven't tired any other brands so far but I think Quo lashes are here to stay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by abcx123

I got these for $6.50 at Shoppers Drug Mart because I couldn't find the highly-rated Ardell ones. These are one of the more natural-looking falsies sets Quo carries- the lashes vary in length, with fuller corner lashes and the thickness is the same throughout. I think it was the second or third shortest pairs Quo has, but it's still obvious they are fake, partly because I have Asian eyelashes. They are made of 100% sterilized human hair.

The directions say to put them on after makeup and that they can be used for up to three weeks. They were long, so I trimmed off about 2-3 knots. I applied them after I curled and applied mascara to my nautral lashes. Technically, I could've skipped this step because the falsies already blended okay with my naturally black lashes. I didn't want to put mascara on them afterwards, because that shortens their lifespan. I also curled them afterwards. I'm new at falsies, so I don't know if it's just these lashes or falsies in general, but it was hard to curl all of them at once. I ended up with two or three lashes that actually bent backwards to poke my eyes (hurt a bit, I had to take scissors and tirm them, resulting in them fallling into my eyes =='). That mistake aside, the end result was gorgeous, long, lush eyelashes that didn't scream Vegas showgirl.

I've only used these once, but judging by the state of them right now, I'm not sure if they can last three weeks. They have a very small amount of black makeup that I can't get off when I pulled the glue off, and I don't want to risk damaging the lashes by trying harder. These lashes do seem pretty fragile, as the band is quite flexible and thin, but they haven't broken or anything even when I applied a little force tugging them from the packaging. Quo generally has high quality and these are no exception.