Jergens natural glow express medim/tan

3.6

Aqua, Glycerin, cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Isostearate, Magnifera Indica, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Troxerutin, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, DMDM Hydantoin, BHT, Parfum, Erythrulose, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Dihydroxyacetone.

I find the express formula much thicker than the original natural glow. It's too heavy for me especially in the summer. And I've experienced streaking with this one.

on 11/7/2014 4:52:00 PM

I am very pale and used this for weeks ....did nothing for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff and am never without it!

I'm a pretty pale and I have a whole drawer full of self-tanners that I like (St. Tropez, Vita Liberatta, etc) but they're all pretty time consuming and they take meticulous application. This stuff, however, you can slap on and not worry about streaking or buildup. Typically, I dry exfoliate before I shower at night to really slough off any dead skin and then mix 2 parts tanner to 1 part body butter. I feel like mixing it with a body butter makes it easier to apply and the color develops more evenly. I wake up consistently with a beautiful tan, and I never have to worry that it's going down a bad road. Also, just to reiterate, it takes like no time to apply this, which really is a big deal for me. It's also perfect for when you want to lazy girl tan, aka just arms neck, chest, and shoulders. ;)

on 7/22/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Ahh this product I absolutely love . I put it on my face before I go to bed in the summer or when I want a nice glow . I put it only on my face because When I go tan everything tans but my face never takes it as much & I wash my face so much ; my face goes right back to it's winter paleness ! But this is my first summer using it & I've fallen in love . After the second day I noticed tanner skin ! Must have

on 5/29/2013 7:10:00 PM

The regular formula never showed up on my NC30ish skin so I thought that this might help.
*buzzer sound* it took about a week to show and still, my skin was darker by maybe two shades, which I can easily do with an hour at a beach. Next please!

on 5/29/2013 2:03:00 AM

holy grail tanner. I've used every tanner on the market ( St. Tropez, Bare Essentials, clinique, ect.). I still repurchase this one!! Mix 2 parts tanner with 1 part body lotion before applying. MAKES APPLICATION FLAWLESS AND LONGER LASTING!... Been self tanning weekly for 6 or so years...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i so badly want to achieve a bronzed glow for the summer time. i pretty much gave up on going to a tanning salon because it is so bad for your skin and can be very costly.
i bought this tanner at walmart for around $7 and i am very satisfied with the results thus far.
Within 3 day i have seen a shade difference from light to medium and it does not look orange or streaky. the fragrance is okay (6/10) and it does not leave a mess all over my hands. Will continue to use.

on 5/4/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best cheap self tanner on the market has not been discontinued:-( Worked like a charm for me, never streaked. My hands & feet, I had to be careful. Other than that, it was so easy to use.

Now I have to research all over again:-(

on 11/3/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

AMAZING! Just make sure you apply it evenly. If you don't you will gets white spots. When I first thought I using a self tanner I was concerned about sun damage. My friend lays out ever weekend and now has white spots on her forehead, she is 14 years old. Sucks! But I have been very lucky that I have only a few visible white spots. And those are on my arms and they are tiny! This doesn't look fake at all! Nice smell. I don't know why people are complaining about it. After I get my desired color I used the Jergens Natural Glow and Protect to maintain that pigment. Overall, yes I will buy this again. Outstanding product.

on 10/10/2012 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is awful. I've tried a few self-tanners and this one, is by far the worst. I didn't like the scent and I hardly received any coloration whatsoever (even after repeated applications).

See my other review for a great self-tanner...Neutrogena's Build-a-Tan. Love that one.