October 24, 2014 | 970 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - natural glow express medim/tan

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by meganlovesyooou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff and am never without it!

I'm a pretty pale and I have a whole drawer full of self-tanners that I like (St. Tropez, Vita Liberatta, etc) but they're all pretty time consuming and they take meticulous application. This stuff, however, you can slap on and not worry about streaking or buildup. Typically, I dry exfoliate before I shower at night to really slough off any dead skin and then mix 2 parts tanner to 1 part body butter. I feel like mixing it with a body butter makes it easier to apply and the color develops more evenly. I wake up consistently with a beautiful tan, and I never have to worry that it's going down a bad road. Also, just to reiterate, it takes like no time to apply this, which really is a big deal for me. It's also perfect for when you want to lazy girl tan, aka just arms neck, chest, and shoulders. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Vickysolegit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ahh this product I absolutely love . I put it on my face before I go to bed in the summer or when I want a nice glow . I put it only on my face because When I go tan everything tans but my face never takes it as much & I wash my face so much ; my face goes right back to it's winter paleness ! But this is my first summer using it & I've fallen in love . After the second day I noticed tanner skin ! Must have

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

The regular formula never showed up on my NC30ish skin so I thought that this might help.
*buzzer sound* it took about a week to show and still, my skin was darker by maybe two shades, which I can easily do with an hour at a beach. Next please!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by genpoho

holy grail tanner. I've used every tanner on the market ( St. Tropez, Bare Essentials, clinique, ect.). I still repurchase this one!! Mix 2 parts tanner with 1 part body lotion before applying. MAKES APPLICATION FLAWLESS AND LONGER LASTING!... Been self tanning weekly for 6 or so years...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i so badly want to achieve a bronzed glow for the summer time. i pretty much gave up on going to a tanning salon because it is so bad for your skin and can be very costly.
i bought this tanner at walmart for around $7 and i am very satisfied with the results thus far.
Within 3 day i have seen a shade difference from light to medium and it does not look orange or streaky. the fragrance is okay (6/10) and it does not leave a mess all over my hands. Will continue to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by pandakeeper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best cheap self tanner on the market has not been discontinued:-( Worked like a charm for me, never streaked. My hands & feet, I had to be careful. Other than that, it was so easy to use.

Now I have to research all over again:-(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by FlyAwayTiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! Just make sure you apply it evenly. If you don't you will gets white spots. When I first thought I using a self tanner I was concerned about sun damage. My friend lays out ever weekend and now has white spots on her forehead, she is 14 years old. Sucks! But I have been very lucky that I have only a few visible white spots. And those are on my arms and they are tiny! This doesn't look fake at all! Nice smell. I don't know why people are complaining about it. After I get my desired color I used the Jergens Natural Glow and Protect to maintain that pigment. Overall, yes I will buy this again. Outstanding product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by loveydove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is awful. I've tried a few self-tanners and this one, is by far the worst. I didn't like the scent and I hardly received any coloration whatsoever (even after repeated applications).

See my other review for a great self-tanner...Neutrogena's Build-a-Tan. Love that one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by instrawberryfields

This stuff is great so far! Cheap, fast and easy. In just a few hours I was noticeably more tan and had a nice glow. Just don't put it on before you go out if you think you will sweat!!! I had a tiny issue when I put it on and just went out during the day, but it really is barely noticeable. I suggest putting it on before and bed and then showering the next day for the best results! Great for olive skin tones though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by pandorax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. I use it every time I want to look tan, and it really does make me quite a few shades darker in just one day, with one application. I usually will put it on at night and sleep in it, and then wake up tan. I think it takes at least 8 hours to get the full result, but you will start noticing color within a few hours. The tan lasts about a week on me, although fades gradually during that time.

I haven't had problems with streaky color, but I'm also pretty careful about putting it on evenly. The only pitfalls I've had are getting more concentrated color at my wrists, and my hands being pale because I just can't not wash my palms after putting this stuff on. But even that hasn't been that noticable.

I would say, unless you are as porcelin pale as Nicole Kidman, don't bother with the light/medium express stuff, go for the darker version. I bought the lighter one to try it out and it just didn't give me much of a tan - no more than the foam gradual build up version. I am pretty light skinned and burn easily, but I do have some olive undertones, so maybe that helps it to look decent on me.

I also use the Jergens foam sunless tanner that gradually builds up, and I like that a lot too (especially for my face), but this is the one I use when I want to look tan FAST.