July 31, 2014 | 1868 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Devita Revitalizing Eye Lift Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by kimk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff. I can use it day and night, and there aren't many eye creams I can say that about! It's not overly rich, but it is nicely moisturizing and soaks into my skin in just a few minutes, so I can use it daytime as well as night. There's no scent that I notice, and I haven't had any trouble with the pump bottle. Personally, I love the bottle - I think it's lovely, and nicely sanitary. I have normal/dry skin and use retin a micro, so it's usually more dry than normal, and this stuff doesn't irritate my skin; rather, it soothes it. I'm old enough that there are lines from age, but the dryness lines are kicked to the curb by Devita. Me Likey!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

With this eye cream, you get what you pay for. The skin around my eyes is fairly dry, but sensitive, and I wear contacts so I need something that's non-irritating and emollient. This is a very basic, non-irritating eye cream that is lacking in richness. It has kind of a pasty texture rather than a silky one and I find I have to use about double the amount as I do with higher-end brands. Even with that, it's just not moisturizing enough. Also, the lid does not fit on mine quite right, so it nearly flies off every time I pull it out to use it. Fortunately, it was inexpensive enough that I don't feel bad replacing it with a better product after only a month or so of use.

I will go back to using Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. I am also a fan of Boscia Enlivening AG and Erno Laszlo Ocuphel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream has a very beautiful packaging, a very good pump buttle that doesn`t waste product. The cream sinks in very nicely, no smell, and moisturizes the eye area well. It doesn`t `dry` later than many other eye creams leaving the eye area even more wrinkled, but instead it relaxes the area so the lines are less visible. :-) It has a ton of really nice ingredients that help boost collagen/elastin, also Vitamins (E, K) and Hyaluronic Acid (helps keep moisture in). I don`t have puffiness and dark cirles, but I needed a moisturizing eye cream and have fine lines, the description doesn`t mention that but it is suppose to be `lifting` and the ingredients are wonderful, so will continue using it and will update on the fine lines issue.. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: If there is a scent, I can't smell it; that's very important for me. Very soothing and moisturizing. So mild. Feels very good going on, too. Natural ingredients. Paraben/gluten free. No animal testing. Doesn't bother my eyes at all. Ingredients include collagen (vegetable), polypeptides and retinol. No animal products and no animal testing. A little goes a long way. No milia at all from this. I tested this on one eye only for 6 weeks. I saw less of my wrinkles and a bit less of my lower eye "bag" on the eye that had the Devita on it. So I am definitely sticking with this one.

CONS: Packaging is similar to their Optimal Rejuvenation Serum. I don't like having to check closely before using.

ALTERNATES: L'Oreal Age Perfect eye cream isn't quite as divine, but is nice for moisture (see my review). Or L'oreal Revitalift eye cream is nice for moisture/wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by candokid

I'm prone to milia around my cheek bone/eye area. I have average dark circles under my eyes. Fine wrinkles have appeared in the last few years.

This product does not give me milia, although it feels creamy. That alone earned it 3.5 stars. As for the circles and sunken-ness, short of surgery I don't think any product would make a difference. And lastly, this product is a great moisturizer. I would purchase again because as another reviewer mentioned, there are high quality ingredients here at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lunadestella

I bought Devita's Revitalizing Eye Lift Creme while I was looking for face care products without parabens or harsh chemicals. I wasn't sure if this creme would work because there aren't too many reviews and I don't know anyone who has tried it. Well, I've been using it for about a month now and just love it. One pump is enough for both my eyes plus a little extra. It feels like a dream on. It's everything I was looking for in an eye cream. Definitely going back for more!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Citruss

I started using this product when it came in a jar ( 2 years ago?)but now packaging has changed to much improved pump dispenser.

Great ingredients and relatively low toxicity ( scores 3 on Skin Deep) plus boasts pricey ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter and Collagen ,but I get it from Whole Foods for about $18.00+ Tax/ 1 Oz. ,and does great job providing moisture on the budget. ( As we know how pricey eye creams can be especially with Hyalurnic Acid in them). This cream has medium consistency and when it dries, very slightly dewy & supple feel ( which is what I want --not too gunky nor dry)I use it mainly during the days when my eye makeup has to look extra good. It provides moisture for long time and barrier for eye shadows /eye makeup.

I feel that this company has some great products that are low in toxicity ( according to Skin Deep web site), good quality and that has cosmetic elegance--without heavy loading of reaction causing botanicals--and I feel that this is a reliable brand to lookout for as I like their product quality without the hype.

** So long as they don't micronize or nano particle them, I will keep on using it.
I have been keeping away from their sunscreen which I believe has micronized main ingredients in them.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been thinking about trying this for a long time, but a friend tried it and said it gave her milia (sp?) so I stayed away. Finally after being unhappy w/ all the other eye creams I tried I decided to give this one a go. In the jar it looks like a balm, and has a similar, if slightly more creamy, texture. judging by the texture alone I figured it would be heavy, and suited only to night time use. But once I applied it and gave it a few minutes to sink in it wasn't greasy at all. in fact the first night I used it so sparingly that it wasn't very moisturizing. The next night I used a bit more (still not a lot), and viola! perfect! It's not greasy in the slightest, and sinks in very quickly. I test drove it for daytime use today, and I'm very pleased w/ it. I had been using KMF "eyewitness eye cream" during the day (trying to use it up), and though it's more moisturizing overall than the KMF stuff, it's not greasy at all; In fact my eye area feels silky soft. comparing the two it seems like the KMF eye cream moisturized a bit, but mostly just sat on top of my skin and never really sank in, which made for a greasy eye area when I put sunscreen over it. this on the other hand is not at all greasy w/ sunscreen on top, and so wears really well under makeup. at night I use Devita Under Eye Repair Serum, and that does a fantastic job of lightening my genetic dark circles (see my review), so I don't really notice any improvement w/ the addition of this, but the moisture is really what I care about. the only improvement in this I could think of would be to put it in a tube, but that's about it. I will certainly be repurchasing.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No