April 19, 2014 | 922 users online

Toners - Lumene - Radiant Touch with Arctic Cloudberry Moisturizing Toner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by span29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I saw the positive ratings and decided to buy this toner as it looked to be good for sensitive/combination skin. I applied the toner all over my face and it burned so badly. My face stung and then felt numb. I washed the toner off immediately and I was left with red spots all over my face.

Even on parts of my face that aren't that sensitive (nose and chin), I got a bad allergic reaction. I would not buy this toner again. I just wish that I did a spot test with this toner beforehand instead of suffering itchy spots all over my face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ashmiaka

this toner seemed so promising... but fell short where it counted the most. i loved the scent (light citrus) and the idea of arctic cloudberry (even though i haven't a clue what that's supposed to do for my skin). however, when i applied this... it burned! and i mean burned where it not only stung but also felt like my face was on fire (heat and all)! i don't even know how that's possible seeing as there's no alcohol in it. through trial and error, i came to realize the way to decrease the burning / fire sensation was to pat the toner on (with a cotton pad) instead of wiping it on my face (and that the burning is worse if you go over the same area more than once). however, despite the new-found technique, the toner still dried out my skin, instead of refreshing or moisturizing it as it claims to. it's an unfortunate no-go for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Blueologist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product. It was very moisturizing and it did make my skin brighter, it made me almost glowy. It also smelled really good. But after longterm use I found that it made my skin oily. So it is on to a new toner because I will not be buying this one again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by adara260

Bought this product to reintroduce a toner back into my routine. I haven't used once since the Proactiv system one that I LOVED! So I went to look for a moisturizing one and this was like the only one I could find at the drugstore.

I love the scent. It stings sometimes a tiny bit after I've exfoliated or done extractions, sorry for the TMI. I love how it removes leftover gunk without leaving a film on my skin. So far no breakouts and I've been using this for about two weeks. It is moisturizing but not oily on my acne prone combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by COYIESWORLD

I am very pleased with this product. The bottle is the largest I have seen (for a toner), and the smell is pleasant. It does not contain any alcohol, which is why it is a moisturizing toner. This does not leave my skin feeling too oily, or too dry, nor does it sting after I exfoliate my face. I purchased this from CVS for $11.

I will definitely purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

really nice toner! i use this after the Radiant Touch cream cleanser. it removes any bit of makeup what the cleanser possibly didnt remove (it doesnt really happen that often, coase the cleanser removes everything!). it leaves my skin soft and radiant as it promises to. its 200 ml (BIG) and its alcohol free! *yaay*. it haves agen that fresh slightly orangy smell, wich i like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by maomaouchi

I love this toner! After having my skin ravaged by the Clinique 3-step toners during my teenage years, I completely swore off toners for years. I bought this as an impulse buy the last time I made a trip to CVS and I'm totally glad I did!

As background, I have classic acne-prone combination skin that performs the seemingly impossible feat of being both dry and flaky and oily and shiny all at once--just lovely. I use this toner after washing my face (I use Purity Made Simple by Philosophy, my HG). This toner is extremely good at removing the last bit of dirt and leaves a slightly tingly feeling on your skin. If you have super sensitive skin, you should do a patch test first, but I will say that I do have quite sensitive skin/eyes and my skin could handle this and my eyes did not water or turn red (as they sometimes do with toners that contain too much alcohol or witch hazel).

This toner does a good job at removing impurities without alcohol, which I think is great. My favorite aspect of this toner is the fact that it completely balances my combo skin out--rather than having patches of dry skin next to oily cheeks, my skin has basically evened out in terms of oil distribution. It now doesn't not feel too greasy or tight in any areas--just perfectly uniform and perfectly comfortable. It also has not caused any breakouts, and I have to say that my acne may have actually gotten better--in the two weeks I've been using this, I haven't gotten any significant pimples at all. The scent is also very pleasant--I guess it's cloudberry scented, but I've never smelled cloudberry before so I wouldn't know if that's accurate--but I can say it smells good! Not too heavy and totally refreshing!

I love this toner and I will buy again and again. It is a little pricey for drugstore but I feel that it performs better than most drugstore skincare products, so I definitely think it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by bratalier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gentle toner--NOT alcohol based, stinging, or harsh in any way. Will use with Lift/Touch oil cleanser until I can afford to go back to DHC regimen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I decided to give this a try because it's 50% off. The color and the packaging was attractive. I normally use toner in the morning to refresh and awaken my skin. After 1 week application, my skin was soft and radiant with a nice glow. Now I'm totally in love with the toner. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I would buy this toner again and again. I have oily/combination skin depending on the weather/climate. This tones has no alcohol and I love the scent. It didn't dry out my skin like olay toner did. It's a bit pricey for a drugstore toner but it works for me so I don't mind paying $12 for it.