April 16, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Lipgloss with Mega Shine Tea Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by shoma2k

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just bought this lip gloss today. At first it looked to be to bright in the bottle as many other lip glosses tend to do. But after bringing it home and applying it, I must say I absolutely loved it. It's not to sheer, and it's not to heavy either, for me it's a good balance. There's a subtle color to it, and it doesn't settle into the lines either like some lip glosses do. It's not to pale in color it's not overbearingly bright either. It's a pretty pink. Some lip glosses tend to be on the sticky side, this felt quite good on, without the stickiness. It looks good on alone, or even layered. I was skeptical to buy it at first, but must say I do like this product a lot. Not to mention it stays on for quite a while. I'd definitely say it's a bang for the buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by judyxtnguyen

I truly love NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Tea Rose!! The pigmentation of this is stunning can be worn alone on the lips. It is a medium pink shade and mositurising I wear it almost everyday. This colour works well with any skin tone. I had compliments all the time when wearing it. It is such a gorgeous colour, makes my lips so smooth and soft. It reminds my of Chanel Lipgloss consistency but this one is more worth it. The lipgloss has a scent which smells like cherry, but I really don't mind it. I would purchase more of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

I love this lip gloss, its a gorgeous medium pink colour that looks really natural but has a glamorous shine to it. I have very fair skin but pretty pigmented lips so for me, this colour is my lips but better. I'm really excited to buy some more colours and i would repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's very pretty. It's a sheer pink color and has a nice texture/consistency. It isn't sticky like some of the other colors of the megashine gloss. It is good deal but I wouldn't buy it again because it's just not the perfect gloss for me and I'm looking for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

My Sears carries this line and......unlike Ulta, they are passing along the NYX 50% off sale to it's customers through July! ( good time for some inexpensive haulage ) This is a super pretty mid pink-- just as it shows in the tube. Wear time is about an hour and a half.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to gloss lately! I love this color, it is a beautiful sheer rosy pink that doesn't have any glitter or sparkles, which i like. This is my third NYX Mega Shine gloss; I have beige and nude peach as well. So far, Tea Rose is my absolute favorite. I love this gloss because the texture is perfect. Not too sticky and it actually feels moisturizing on my lips. I know some people don't like the smell, but I actually don't mind it. It smells like cherries but isn't overpowering at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the color and pigmentation is great. it's not sticky and it lasts for a reasonable amount of time. basically what you'd expect from a lip gloss. i like how the tip of the wand is designed, makes it easier to apply. my only gripe is the cherry scent. i absolutely hate cherries.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by melly845

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally, I have found a NYX Mega Shine gloss that I am 100% happy with! This gives a beautiful sheer wash of gorgeous pink colour with no hint of glitter or sparkles. Feels instantly moisturising as well and makes my lips look amazing. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by veliamaya

love it!! it can be wear with neutral eye and add the my lips but better look love

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by pinkchopstix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this line of glosses and Tea Rose is by far my absolutely favorite lip gloss out of my entire (vast) collection. It is a gorgeous pink that just really pulls my look together. It's just a nice pop of pink that isn't too muted but isn't crazy loud either. The texture is creamy and moisturizing and makes my lips feel so soft. I will be buying this one over and over again for sure. Love it!