April 20, 2014 | 1949 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Tres Spray Super Hold

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a happy surprise. I'd purchased a travel size (pretty large actually) while on a business trip after getting caught in the rain and needing some protection from humidity. It really didn't help, so upon arriving home I threw it into a drawer and forgot all about. Fast forward to tonight when I wanted a curl set and needed a setting spray. Well, although this is a hairspray, it turns out it works really well with a curling iron. Just a few spritzes on each section of dry hair, then curling the hair with a hot iron did the trick, nice, shiny, bouncy curls with a reasonable amount of staying power. Will I purchase again? Probably not, but only because I see that TRESemme has specific products for styling to use with the hot iron. Overall I love TRESemme products and have used them on and off for years. It's good to know they are still around.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by strangelove_addiction

Terrible. I picked this over the TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold (green and black can, aerosol), hoping that it would give a little extra hold. Terrible and strong smell, gave my hair the "wet" look, sticky, and didn't last at all. My curls straightened out within hours. Would not recommend to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is really gross. It leaves your hair really wet-looking and clumpy and feeling really greasy. And it has no hold whatsoever. Disgusting. Would never repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Tina68

This is the hairspray that comes in the pump aerosol. My hair is thick, coarse and curly. I tried this because it was cheap - I don't use hairspray on a regular basis so I didn't want to spend a lot. On the days I use this spray my hair feels a little rougher than normal, almost sticky. As well, it doesn't really hold my hair either. It may be better for someone with thinner or finer hair than mine. I will use it until it's finished and move on to something else. So, I will not repurchase.