July 31, 2014 | 967 users online

Fragrances - GAP Beauty - Grass

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This immediately reminded me of being taken to the hothouse at the botanic gardens as a child. There is hot soil, banana trees and palms. Not grass as is your average english lawn but much more exotic. To me it speajs of tropical islands with a hint of thunder. Nice for the Summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Aaaah... this smells great! It doesn't just smell of grass, though. It smells of soil and bananas as well. Not complaining! I can't believe I have just came across gap grass just now. I loooove it so much I can't stop smelling myself!

I bought this online along with PS I Love You Spring Fling from Bath and Body Works and I tried layering them on today and it was amazing! Grass first then Spring Fling. Another time, I sprayed this on one wrist and Spring Fling on the other and I just smell like a garden :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

It is such a fresh, green, dewy scent that I immediately associate with my high school days. This was my signature scent back then. I wouldn't consider it a light fragrance because I detect a slight woody-ness to it as well. Just amazing for someone who loves fresh/woody scents. My bottle is almost empty so I'm so happy to see they've reproduced this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

I adore Grass. It was the first of the Gap Scents that I fell for way back when. The scent is grasslike with green ivy, and clover accents and something of a fresh bloom to accent it. I cannot place the floral type and but it is very light. I was saddened when Gap stopped making and carrying this. The origanal packaging was an aluminum canister. After its hiatus from the market, I noticed Grass started appearing at the Gap outlet stores. So far I have only been able to find the body spray in a typical plastic container. And the formula is not quite spot on. I do not have any of the original to compare it to but my nose knows!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by aquadinka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just received this in a swap totally unsniffed and I'm thrilled. This is the older version before it was discontinued so I don't know how relevant it is now. When I first sprayed it, I was hit with that "just mowed" scent of slightly bitter grass and hay. Unfortunately that fades somewhat quickly and a much sweeter, slightly banany smell takes hold. It is still very green but whereas the opening notes felt kind of dirty, the drydown seems a little less grassy and more gardeny. It kind of reminds me of my Gucci Envy Me 2 with less brightness and more musk.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by rhiannon_chiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't smell bad or anything, but I gave it a four because it doesn't smell like grass, and it was a bit too thick with sappy green sweetness. With all the hype I expected it to smell a lot more accurate. Either it's not accurate, or I'm surprised by the number of people whose lawns smell like unripe bananas. I realize Gap is not Demeter, but why call it Grass? They could have called it Green or something.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

I think I am the minority here. It smells fresh... and smells like banana, which is my least favourite fruit on earth. There is no chance I am buying this. Nope.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was waiting in line at the Gap and sprayed myself with the tester for Grass. I had to buy it! It smells sweet like freshly cut grass on a dewy summer morning or after the rain. It's both unusual and familiar. I bought the small body spray for $4.99. The fragrance didn't last long but for $4.99 I can spray myself to my heart's content.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It really smells like grass! Not a concentrated scent, don't expect to smell freshly mowed summertime grass, but a lightly watered down grassy smell. Very green and fresh and subtle. I really enjoy it, it puts me in a good mood :) I find it most suitable for spring and summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by lowesracer

What a lovely fragrance! Makes me think of early spring and summer......sweet clover and freshly cut grass! Went into Gap today and saw it sitting there and snapped it up! Light, sweet, and unique!