December 22, 2014 | 1859 users online

Lip Gloss - Illuminare - mineral lip gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Jinhee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Illuminare offers color selection that work for me since I'm partial to neutral colors rather than ones that pop. I'm pleasantly surprised by the lasting power and will be ordering different shades. Quality, creamy and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

Beautiful easy-to-wear colors, good shine and shimmer, and best of all, not sticky! YAY! Smooth comfortable feel, and stays in place better than most lip glosses. (I love MAC's lipglass colors but I get annoyed by the sticky feel, and then I don't wear them. I have decided to Back-to-MAC all of them and not buy any more sticky glosses.) I bought Illuminare Mineral Lip Gloss in Tease, which is a peachy nude color. They also have a few shades of pink from light to deep, almost red. I almost bought Flirty as well, which is a light baby pink. Illuminare tends to offer natural color choices, like Bobbi Brown, to enhance your skin tone and deepen natural lip color rather than add a lot of bright color to the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by odomcats

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mineral gloss comes in several lovely colors and moisturizes your lips. I loved how it felt on my lips and didn;t cause any irritation. Color seemed to last a good while as well. It is pricey at $18 a tube and I wish they had a few more colors ( the colors range from rose to red). Wish they had some lighter pinker shades. It is a quality product & I will buy again..