September 19, 2014 | 1238 users online

Toners - 100 Percent Pure - Organic White Tea Rose Soother Facial Tonique

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually a toner person, and don't use them consistently. I purchased this on a whim, and liked this so much I used it every day. It has a gentle rose scent and I found it really soothing on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this for any skin type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

My skin had been doing poorly due to a small health issue and the weather changing. As a result, my skin was simultaneously breaking out and being flaky with dryness. I ended up making my night cleansing routine more simple so that I could treat the acne, but still not be too dry. I got my toner in the mail recently, so I switched over to that after my normal cleansing routine, then simply did an eye cream and a very small amount of moisturizer (I may have been using too much product to compensate for dry skin). Even with less moisturizer, with this toner, my skin was softer and healing up better. I think perhaps my skin was not liking the chemicals. The white tea and rose was cleansing but also soothing, and I really like the smell of this toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by sachitahara

I've never been a big toner person, but after using this, consider me a convert! I've been trying to switch my skincare regimen to organic products...so far so good, except that I have to use MAC's Cleanse-Off oil (HG status) in addition to my organic cleanser because I feel the cleanser just doesn't have the brute strength to remove all my makeup. I have combo skin that's on the drier side, so you can imagine how parched my face probably is afterward. I had this mindset that a toner would strip my skin even more (I think I kept thinking "astringent" when I heard "toner"), but after doing some research and reading that this toner "works to restore your skin's natural pH after cleansing," I picked this up on a whim at my local organic/healthfood store. I honestly feel that it does exactly as it promises. My skin feels refreshed after the toner dries, and I've been waking up to softer, more hydrated skin lately. Also, not sure if it's the organic products at work, but some little pimples that my drying potion wasn't working on all of a sudden disappeared after using this for a few days! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by fireflyglow

I don't use toner on a daily basis, but when I do, this is what I reach for. I ended up getting it on clearance at B&BW for a ridiculously cheap price (80% off), but normally this runs about fifteen bucks. The smell is fantastic, and it leaves my combination skin feeling clean and refreshed but not stripped. I love the fact that it's natural, as well. Will repurchase, but most likely not at full price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

This is an excellent toner. It smells pleasantly of rosewater, removes any leftover traces of cleanser, and leaves my face soft and ready for moisturizer. I have a very hard time finding toners I like, and this one has definitely made it to my short list. For anyone who likes organic/natural face care products, this is a must.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by teddyblue

This is an awesome toner. I love that it is pure and has rose hydrosol. I wish it came with a spritzer, but its really no big deal, because i bought one and it fit. Highly recommend!