October 25, 2014 | 1437 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - 403 Pinkish Orange

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this coral lipstick! I'm obsessed with corals this summer and have loads of coral lip colors, but this one was a different and unique addition to my collection. This is just as the name states - a fairly vibrant pink/orange coral shade. I feel that the orangeish and the shade of pink in this really compliment my fair/light neutral/warm complexion. I really like this one because the color stays true on my naturally pigmented lips, while some coral colors do *not.* While I love Ever Hip, if I wear it on days when my lips are a really deep color (it can vary from day to day) it looks like a very blah medium pink color. But if I wear it on my "lighter" lip color days, it looks like the perfect coral! This one looks the same every day and I'm happy with that. This feels nice on my lips and isn't drying... I'd say it's slightly moisturizing but not too thick or greasy feeling or anything. Pretty long-lasting on me. I plan on buying more of these when I make my next trip to Sephora - hopefully the weekend of my birthday here in a month! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by bethd44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely summery coral. The texture is a bit odd due to the heavy pigmentation. I'm new to MUFE products but I adore the range of colors and the extreme pigmentation. You can really work with these colors, blending and adding gloss or balm to change the texture. What I like to do with this one is apply it fairly heavily with a brush, wait a few minutes and blot, then apply a bit more to the lower lip and add a bit of balm. I get a very pretty bright pink/coral color that lasts for hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

looks very pretty on the tube...but on my pigm lips, it goes on a matte medium pink/coral/orange....i think the orange tones clashes with my nc44 (studio sculpt)/c6 SF, w/ yellow undertone skintone...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by hammevo

I'm on the fence on this lipstick, the color on the tube is gorgeous, but when I applied it on, it was like a hot pink color, I'm not understanding it. My lips are somewhat of a berry color and a bit pigmented so maybe that's why it turns out like that. But I put over a milky pink color on top, and it makes it a little better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkishbrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: Pinkish Orange, "transparent coral"
Wear: Emollient but pigmented, can be somewhat matte due to high pigmentation. Not "glossy" but is a creme.
Duration: lasts all day, with just a bit of touching up or total touch-up if you've eaten a meal :)
Price: retails for $18
Packaging: sleek black cylinder tube with see-through band in the middle and at top to see color

This is an awesome shade and totally wearable for me. I am dark, olive skinned, and this is just such a perfect spring/summer shade to show off the tan. This could work for most any skin tone, but i can imagine that on pale girls, it could be really bright if heavily applied. You could layer a gloss on top to soften and make it more creamy.
People say it's too drying, but it's not IMO. It does get a bit matte, but i find it really workable and worth it. I love this color!