Wet 'n' Wild Beauty Benefits Sheer Luster Lip Gloss in Pink Lotus

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I started hearing about the new WnW Beauty Benefit products and didn't realize that it was going to be an entire new line. I found this line at Meijers. It is a more grown up version of WnW. Instead of being over with all the other cheapie brands, this was over with L'Oreal, Almay, PF, Neutrogena, ect. It is not as expensive as those lines by any means, but it is certainly not 99 cent lipsticks.

I am super impressed with this gloss. I paid around 4 bucks for it, which is still cheap by any means. The packaging is actually quite nice and it has a lovely brush applicator that I actually don't mind. It has a wonderful minty scent & flavor and a slight minty tingle on lips.

Pink Lotus is sheer but it does give my lips a beautiful shimmery light pink glaze. This is a cool lavender-ish pink. The formula is lovely. It is not sticky at all, but not watery or greasy or anything negative. It feels light and moisturizing. Despite being a really shimmery color, I feel no grit whatsoever.

I totally adore this gloss and can't wait to try more colors and products from this line. continued >>

Popular Lip Glosses