October 30, 2014 | 1768 users online

Foundations - Physicians Formula - Brightening Foundation in Brightening Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by janney1957

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best foundation I have ever used. It is perfect for my oily skin. My only complaint is the pump bottle, which others have mentioned.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by jhinkle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this foundation for years. I use the Ivory color. I'm in my fifties and am fair and still a little oily t-zone. This matches my complexion perfectly and is so easy to put on and blend. The container is a glass bottle with a little pump. My only complaint is that when you get to the bottom of the bottle, the pump cannot get all of the foundation out. I try and scoop it out with a q-tip as to not waste any. Otherwise, wonderful product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2005 7:09:00 PM More reviews by renemy

This is okay. It gives light but adequate coverage without that "makeup" finish. I found it a little thick and slightly too pink though(I am ridiculously yellow though so I can't really blame them). However, since it's sheer, you don't need a perfect match. Plus, it has no smell, which is a big bonus to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2003 7:44:00 PM More reviews by snowdragon

I tried this on a whim because I rarely use foundation and I kinda wanted to. I was kinda reluctant at first because I didn't know if the color would match my skin but I was pleasantly surprised with the results. If I use a makeup sponge, my skin looks even. I don't have to use a lot to get good coverage.It lasts throughout the day even with my oily skin. I would recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2002 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Angela567

This foundation is pretty good. It covers very lightly, yet evens out your skin tone and fades away any imperfections. The shades blends wonderfully. This is great for oily skin too, it stayed semi-matte on my oily skin. This is a good foundation if you want something that covers yet is light. I recommend this.