October 23, 2014 | 1961 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Body Double Mist in Candy, Baby

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by dcalhalabi93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is simple! If you don't like the smell of artificial cotton candy or other cotton candy fragrances then you will not like this perfume. Otherwise you will love it! After all the fragrance is "Candy Baby" and is described as smelling of Warm Vanilla and Spun Sugar (a.k.a. cotton candy)
The bottle is cute, and there are many other varieties of this brand, such as Sweet Tease and Juiced Berry which I own as well and enjoy a little more than this one. Another plus is that the fragrance stays with you for a pretty good while and most likely will only need one good spray in the morning to last you the day. Some people claim the lasting longevity of the scent is poor, but really it is that you wont be able to smell it on YOURSELF after some time, but others have pointed it out hours later when I have worn it and I am able to smell cotton candy on my clothes/scarves the next day. Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I remember back when it was in stores smelling it and i was in love! So sugary and delicious! I'm so upset with myself that I never bought this product back when it was available. When i decided to go back to stores to buy this, it was no longer in stock and discontinued! Soon i should be receiving my order of Candy Baby from a 3rd party seller. (so expensive since its discontinued) :(

Victoria's Secret should really be bringing these products back at least for semi annual sales or during the holiday season.

Below is a petition link that is being worked on to bring back the beauty rush body care line! Please sign! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I love the candy baby beauty rush mist. It smells just like cotton candy or sugar. I tried the pink sugar fragrance and hated it...it smelled burnt and gave me a headache. Candy baby smells the way I wanted pink sugar to smell. It is very sublte but still lingers on your skin so it isn't super strong. Lasts almost all day on my skin and my boyfriend told me I smelled extra yummy with it on. Overall great body mist that's good for casual days when I don't want a strong perfume. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE. Of course, I would love it more if the Candy, Baby scent were an EDT (Please, VS, make an EDT in Candy, Baby. People will buy it. Promise!).

Just a few things... The scent doesn't last long at all. If you use the wash, lotion, and spray together it lasts longer :) I suspect that is why VS makes the splash so weak. Again, can we have an EDT???

On that note, the wash is great. The lotion is just OK. The body soufflé (discontinued) was AMAZING. VS, in addition to that EDT, we need a body cream (something like your spa line in the blue jar, which you discontinued years ago).

Anyway, back to the spray. It is a soft, sweet, candy scent. I get lots of compliments every day. Men seem to love it. Will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep this in my bag at all times. It the best sweet vanilla cotton candy like fragrance I own. I wish it was a perfume, so it would last longer. I spray this and one whiff completely puts me in a great mood! I heart this!! Perfectly sweet and not cheap sickening sweet. Is it me or is Victoria Secret watering down their body sprays? They use to be so strong and last long me. Not anymore. What's up with that?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by BerryObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this and it smells sooo yummy. A lot like cotton candy at first but then after a while I smell hints of vanilla as well. The staying powering isn't the best but I'm sure if it was paired with the lotion it would last longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I love my DH, he got me this as part of a gift-- and it's exactly what i like! This is like a non-arrogant, purer version of pink sugar (which was too burnt-smelling, headache-inducing, and repugnantly strong for me). Initially you might wonder because after spraying it smells strong for a few seconds--after that, it's a soft, candy/flower scent that lingers close to you. I like 'sophisticated' scents too, but 1. This is a body mist, not too serious. 2. It's pleasant and when ppl are near me they compliment it. 3. It's good to have a break from complicated or expensive-smelling stuff and switch it up with something light and simple.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by TeenageDreamland

First off, I have an addiction to Victoria's Secret perfume/mists PERIOD! I own like 14 different bottles of mist/perfume from VS, (: anyways I love the Beauty Rush line because the bottles are precious and very girly looking . My favorite way to smell is candy girlish sweet! If that's what you like too,then try Candy! Baby. It smells like bubblegum for your skin; try it you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by portia626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just went to the semi annual sale and these are 3/12, so 3 for the price of one. I have never bought any fragrances from VS this is my first time but I heard about the candy baby as being a fun alternative to pink sugar which is my fiancees favorite smell on me, so I bought this one for fun, and my goodness it smells just like candy string. I bought two of these one for me and the other for my ten year old niece and I bought the cupquake as my third and they smell great. Girls, go out and buy the candy baby!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by BarbieBlondexo

Yum! My favorite! This is the least cheap smelling cotton candy spray. I get tons of compliments on it. The only drawback is the fact that it doesn't last that long.