100 Percent Pure Nourishing Facial Oil

4.5

Not tested on animals

Grapeseed Oil (Organic), Organic Black Currant Oil (High Concentration of Gamma Linolenic Acid), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin E (A Tocopherol), Lavender Essential Oil (Organic), Rosemary Extract (Organic)

on 4/28/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first adventure with facial oil. I am a nursing mother with very hormonal, acne-prone skin and I was looking for a cruelty-free product to use overnight. This product was recommended to me by a 100 percent pure representative and, after doing a bit of reading about facial oils, I figured I had nothing to lose.

This product is priced well and, while the packaging is a bit plain, the container itself is no muss, no fuss. There is no remarkable smell and the oil absorbs well into my skin.

I don't believe that this has helped or aggravated my acne, but my skin is soft and bright in the morning and it may even be helping to tone down a bit of my redness.

I would use this product again, but I will probably try another brand after I run out of this one just to explore my options.

on 5/31/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Pros:
-vegan
-very moisturizing
-great for sensitive skin
Cons:
-pricier
-no SPF

As far as facial oils go, this is the first I've tried and I love it! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and keeps my face moisturized and supple. My only qualm is that there's no SPF, but that's not why I bought it. Definitely a great choice if you're looking for a vegan, natural, and moisturizing product for sensitive/dry skin.

on 2/18/2011 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

really like this product. rich but not greasy.one pump is all i need for neck and face each night. simple product that works really well without a bunch of chemicals. exactly what i was looking for.

on 11/24/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Scent is nice-has that all natural smell. Would be best used as a night time oil on the face IMO as it doesn't really work during the day if wearing makeup since it takes such a long time to sink into your skin and makes your skin REALLY shiny/oily.

on 4/28/2010 12:03:00 PM

I love this facial oil. It is a small bottle but it literally lasted me 6 months of nearly every day use. I wear it on top of moisturizer or alone at night. It really does moisturize my dry skin. I am prone to breakout from products but this does not cause any pimples. Smells wonderful too!

I use this as my basic night time moisturizer and I adore it. I have seen my oily skin become more balanced since I started using it last spring, and I no longer get painfully dry, itchy red spots in the wintertime. It doesn't break me out at all. I one to two pumps immediately after washing my face with Eucalyptus Seafoam Cleaner and Green Tea Peppermint toner and it soaks in beautifully within about 20 minutes. I will use this forever!

on 12/11/2009 3:49:00 PM

I've switched to this as my night moisturizer for winter and it's working great. It really fixes-up any dry patches I get. I have oily skin with dry patches but it doesn't make my skin isn't overly oily in the morning. If I use too much it doesn't *completely* absorb, but it never looks greasy. It makes my skin really soft. You only need a little bit to cover your whole face, so the bottle is going to last me forever.

on 3/6/2008 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This facial oil is very soothing. My only problem with it is that it does not sink in as well as i wish it would. Maybe i am not doing something right. Any input would be useful. Overall I love it. I just take a minute and massage it in as best as i can.

Popular Moisturizers