September 20, 2014 | 1238 users online

Cleansers - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by joules6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I find this to be the ideal cleanser for my combination/sensitive skin.

My facial cleansing regime starts with Target baby / mineral oil cleanse / massage of the central zone, followed by a gentle massage of Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser (pea size amount) over entire face, and thorough rinse. Last step is toning with Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel. My skin remains hydrated and smooth.

This is my HG facial cleanser. The French Green Sea Clay is one of the truly magical ingredients, along with the rest of the completely natural formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Ryokumuji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Cleanser does exactly as it should. Doesn't dry my skin out, removes any make-up and dirt from my skin, has a very pleasant smell. Doesn't aggravate my acne at all, in fact, my face looks pretty darn spiffy at the moment. You only need to use a pea sized amount of cleanser to clean your entire face. Sure, it's pricey, but it's probably going to last me a good 3-4 months at this rate.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by bayareakim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It stings and I felt pain once it was massage on my face with water. I believe I'm allergic to lavender because it contains this ingredient - Linalool

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by pb84

----Update April 2014:

I nolonger use this cleanse, as I have found something more effective for my acne and not overkilling skin. Still, no complains about this cleanser, still remains 5 lippies even if it's not my HG cleanser. Love this one!

-----------------------------
This product is perfect for my sensitive, oily and acne skin. It does help to clear up black head from Cetaphil (not Cetaphil fault, it doesn't control acnes and I used it to calm down my raving skin)
It cleanse well, leaving skin with a soft feeling and not a slimy film like other cleanse (Dove 2-1 cleaner toner), or strip skin off (many, Origins Check and balance) and more efficient than others for sensitive skin (Cetaphil, Yves Rocher). And for hours after washing my face, it doesn't produce as much oil as before.
I love the smell, not sure why other reviewer complains but I adsolutly love it. And pea size like the other reviewer used is definitely NOT enough.
For this cleanser to work you need a dime size, or very close to it. It also doesn't lather much, and it doesn't contain emusifier so no need to lather it before hand, just use your wet hands/face and massage from there. If you add even tepid water, it'd be very runny and products would go to waste.
After sometime the opening hole would be clogged, which you can fix easily with a Qtip or a clean toothpick.
My skin would never get out of acnes, but this one show some improvement I don't even expect it. I'd say I'll review this once again when I run out my tube. And by that time I'd decide if it's my HG cleanser or not. For now, it's damn close to be one.
For the price at 19$ but the ingredients are clean and good for skin, with no adding water I believe I got the pure product. So I'd say it's not that expensive. Think about what benefits it bring me :)
I love it too much that I just bought 2 more when it's on sale :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this cleanser, using it in the shower on mornings when I go running - it helps to get the grime off my combo skin without stripping it or drying it out. Also if you use it on dry skin, its a great clay mask.

Nice stuff. .

UPDATE: cheap cheap packaging! I dropped this once in the shower and the cap broke off. Not cool, not at this price point.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by thefallenangel525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! I've been using it for about a week, and it's perfect! You only need a pea sized amount ot clean your whole face, so the bottle will last you quite a while. I have combination/dry skin, and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. Also, it is almost exfoliating, so it helps to remove a few pieces of dry skin. It's not meant to be exfoliating, but the tiny clay particles somewhat exfoliates. Not harshly at all. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Not artificially soft like a lot of products do, but truly, naturally soft. The smell isn't very pleasant but it doesn't bother me. Definitely recommend!

Edit: I've noticed it gives me under the skin pimples, as if it doesn't quite clean enough. I finished the tube but won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ninac

This cleanser works on my sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin without leaving it feeling stripped and dry. I've been experimenting with several face products this year (2009) and each time I broke out, I just used this cleanser exclusively and my skin cleared. Love it! Only problem with the packaging is that the product leaks a little from the cap and sometimes gets messy. Not a big problem for such an awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 3:02:00 AM More reviews by teddyblue

I tried this because i loved the ingredients in that are in this product, they are all very nourishing. This cleanser has works great, and i can see it working great during the hot summer months when i get oilier, but for now, i switch between this and the Organic Lavender Honey Facial Cleansing Foam, which does not have clay in it. I love this cleanser, and i can see it working very very well for someone with very oily, oily, or combination skin. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin, as the clay might be too drying. Still a great product!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No