April 19, 2014 | 1740 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Poison Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by nailpolishdebby

The picture I took does not do Poison Blue justice, as the camera does not catch the colour quite right. By far this is better then Blue Satin both in application and actual color. Blue Satin looks lighter and with more shimmer in the bottle, but one coat of Poison Blue is more then enough. I just wish that Dior would sell a bigger variety here in the US like they do at Sephora stores in Paris .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by loveshack529

I love this hue of BLUE!! I was on the market for a black/blue cream looking polish. Everywhere I looked, a lot of brands have blue with friggen frosted shimmer crap. This ones more a midnight blue and doesn't have any sparkles, which I'm happy about. Though it's pretty expensive ($23CAD), 'the bottle lasts forever, the polish doesn't chip and can be that one item you need to get the free annual Dior gift when you have to buy a minimum number of items ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Beautiful colour, smooth application, and a wider brush. This polish has it all! Better than Blue Satin, imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by LucieFurr

I love this polish everything about it is perfect. It wears perfectly no chipping or peeling at all, it definitely last a week +. I have been wearing this color non-stop it's that perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ParisXIII

The polish itself is gorgeous. I could criticize it in comparison to other blues I have, but in terms of quality, finish, wear, and actual color, it gets 5 stars.

It is a dark navy blue with a *very* slight shimmer, but dries creme. It applies fantastically and wears perfectly. With the proper basecoat and topcoat I had minimal tipwear and no chips.

There is a good chance I'd buy it again if I ran out.