February 28, 2015 | 1794 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2015 1:43:00 AM More reviews by VegetaForever

Best perfume I have ever had the pleasure to have taken a sniff of. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 6:47:00 PM More reviews by mimislamb

This is the Holy Grail of perfume in my opinion. I've been using this since 2010 and I always get compliments when I wear it. It smells like the beach and Coppertone suntan lotion. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product...worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Angie9024

Incredible Beachy scent. Loads of compliments.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by LeahBBB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this so much, I just wish that it wasn't a skinscent and was a perfume instead because I find it too watery and it smells cheap because of this. when I wear this I do get lots of compliments . if you like coconut and sunscreen then buy this and you'll probably love it but if your not into tropical smells don't bother because its a big bottle. I often layer this with other perfumes and it works better than wearing it by itself

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT - After reading all the fantastic reviews I bought this thinking it would smell like a wonderful day at the beach – NOT to my nose. Maybe it’s just me, but this fragrance is nothing special and overhyped beyond all comprehension. This basically dries down to a weak smelling cheap coconut nothing. Totally don’t get all the rave reviews on this? I don’t smell anything but a really soft coconut smell that literally disappears in less than 10 minutes. You really can get more out of a $5 body spray than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Nurns22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this after reading all the Rave's about it, but a total miss for me. Fragrances are so hard and individualized, but to me this smell reminded me of a bad perfume worn by an 80 year old woman mixed with coppertone sunscreen. BLAHHHH! Those of you worried about lasting power don't be, I couldn't make the scent go away. Lasted all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Blondiebec

This is Summer in a bottle. It gives you an instant lift when you smell it. In one word I would describe it as Deeeeelicious!!!!! Well done Estée Lauder!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Review is for 2013 Edition/Gold Bottle: On a hotter days, I sampled this and enjoyed it. It reminds me of summer beaches and suntan gels, like Bain de Soleil. It somehow has that effect. Now fast-forward to cool Fall weather and spritz it on again. It falls flatter than a door would. Nothing at all. Bronze Goddess really needs the heat to fire it up. Enough said. It didn't last for me unless I spritzed continually. So unless I used the entire bottle for the Summer continuously, I'd be stuck with a bottle waiting to be used for the next year. Pretty room scent tho, guess I could use it that way...
Top Notes: Lemon, Mandarin Orange.
Middle Notes: Milk, Flowers.
Base Note: Amber.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the fragrance in the gold bottle (I've uploaded a pic). Absolutely love the scent, very beachy and summery but with depth and sensuality to it, however ZERO LASTING POWER. This literally dissolves after about half an hour! Very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is for the 2013 Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent in the golden bottle. Looking for a summer scent I fell for this green/golden shiny bottle from Estee Lauder, every year there seems to be a little difference in the scent and packaging. I tried it before and did not like it that much but this year I was sold. This scent is summery, beachy and to my nose it smells like creamy oranges with a touch of lemon and a little tropical hint of coconut? very faintly though. I like to use this in the summer time but it absolutly doesn't last long on the skin, so you have to use much or reapply during the day. I like it and would buy again because I don't want to use something heavy in the summer but if you are looking for a scent with some more sillage you should skip this.