April 20, 2014 | 1009 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess Eau Fraīche Skinscent

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Review is for 2013 Edition/Gold Bottle: On a hotter days, I sampled this and enjoyed it. It reminds me of summer beaches and suntan gels, like Bain de Soleil. It somehow has that effect. Now fast-forward to cool Fall weather and spritz it on again. It falls flatter than a door would. Nothing at all. Bronze Goddess really needs the heat to fire it up. Enough said. It didn't last for me unless I spritzed continually. So unless I used the entire bottle for the Summer continuously, I'd be stuck with a bottle waiting to be used for the next year. Pretty room scent tho, guess I could use it that way...
Top Notes: Lemon, Mandarin Orange.
Middle Notes: Milk, Flowers.
Base Note: Amber.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the fragrance in the gold bottle (I've uploaded a pic). Absolutely love the scent, very beachy and summery but with depth and sensuality to it, however ZERO LASTING POWER. This literally dissolves after about half an hour! Very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is for the 2013 Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent in the golden bottle. Looking for a summer scent I fell for this green/golden shiny bottle from Estee Lauder, every year there seems to be a little difference in the scent and packaging. I tried it before and did not like it that much but this year I was sold. This scent is summery, beachy and to my nose it smells like creamy oranges with a touch of lemon and a little tropical hint of coconut? very faintly though. I like to use this in the summer time but it absolutly doesn't last long on the skin, so you have to use much or reapply during the day. I like it and would buy again because I don't want to use something heavy in the summer but if you are looking for a scent with some more sillage you should skip this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by apparently

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have really tried to like this one for two summers now, but I am done. In addition to the beachy/coppertone scent get a hard, plasticky celluloid note, so it's less "bronze goddess" and more "creepy antique doll smeared in sunblock."

I also always felt vaguely ridiculous wearing this as a pale redheaded Irish person. I look like I should smell like moss or beer, not tanning product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW!!!! I am obsessed with this fragrance. I was searching online for a beachy, coconut scented perfume and I kept reading about how wonderful Bronze Goddess is. I bought it without even smelling it since esteelauder.com has free shipping and returns. I got it yesterday and I am completely hooked. This smells so wonderful. I describe this as a warm, beachy, powdery, sophisticated coconut suntan lotion smell. It is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. I really wish Estee Lauder made a shower gel and lotion to layer this. If you are looking for a very unique, perfect summer scent, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Wutthehector

This smells so good! It gives the vibe of the beach/pool, but I can wear it ANYWHERE. Bronze Goddess (Estee Lauder) and Beach (Bobbi Brown) are my favorite summer fragrances. Beach for day and Bronze Goddess for night!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been interested in the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess line after reading its fragrance reviews for a few years. This fragrance is awesome, the perfect summer scent. Reminds me of the beach, suntan lotion & coconut. Not too heavy. I bought the 2013 bottle, which is a very pretty bronze color. My only issue is that, for me, it doesn't last too long, gone in about 2 hrs. Thus, it has to be reapplied to keep the scent. The pride was ok @ $60. Don't know if I would buy it again as it doesn't last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by kristamb

I love this scent! It definitely reminds me of the beach. I tested it several times before purchase. And, the best part is, I found this at the local outlet mall (at The Cosmetics Company store) for $41!!! This is a steal, since buying the same size anywhere else retail is $60. Even on Ebay there aren't any deals on this fragrance. I love, love, love it!! And, I highly reccomend trying The Cosmetics Company store if you have one nearby...the saleslady told me they usually stock this fragrance YEAR ROUND! Yeah!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by GrTroublemaker

I LOVE IT!! I buy it every year, even if I already have it. It's the perfect perfume for summer. All my friends ask me what perfume I wear! And many of them bought it, too.
It is unique smell and I adore it. It also lasts a lot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Joke

the ultimate summer fragrance and I normally don't even like coconut scent!