December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Conditioner - motions at home-nourish leave-in conditioner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This did nothing for me. Two lippies for not making my hair worse, but seriously, I might as well be spraying air.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

My hair is long and the longer it gets, the more detangled it can be. It gets to a point that I am practically yelling when I am combing. I have used the best conditioners there are but the problem is that majority of these conditioners make my hair fall out. After using practically hundreds of brands of detanglers with high rank reviews, I landed on this thinking that it will not work out BUT IT DID. On contact, this product works. I spray it on the tangled area and my hair completely gets detangled. This product also makes my hair silky and manageable. Highly Recommended-

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by nunufrog99

Worst product ever. I tried this a few years ago, and it left my hair shiny but really dry. Also I broke out with the worst rash under my chin and cheeks. It took almost a year for my skin to clear up completely. I switched back to my Always Instant Oil Moisturizer, and havn't changed since.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sweetlysour21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was suggested to me by a friend for a leave in so I decided to try it. I was 6 weeks post-relaxer and my hair was becoming a little difficult to handle. This is great smelling and great for detangling. It makes my hair more manageable and softer. Only complaint I have is that it can be a little runny but that's expected, and it was pretty drying to my hair. If you find the right combo of products to use with it for your hair type, it's pretty good overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great scent. Stops your scalp feeling dry or itchy. Water based. Doesn't leave hair greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by CocoLola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is really good on my natural hair... it detangles nicely and leave my hair nice and soft all day without having to reapply it. I thought the jocio leave in was great but this tops it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Gigglyeyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice for moisturizing dry brittle hair. I drenched my hair in this stuff and they next day is was light and fluffy not greasy and gunky. My course, kinky hair drinks it in and I use quite a bit so the price is reasonable and it works for me. My hair is permed and colored and this makes the difference in they way my hair behaves and there is very little breakage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by misscruella16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this leave in conditioner. it leaves my hair very soft, even after I do protein treatments

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lafemmenakia

Loved it when I had a relaxer. However, it makes my natural hair feel like a brick. So, if you have a relaxer I highly recommend it. If you hair is natural, I advise you to make your own glycerin spritz.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by pinkboa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unlike the other reviews on this product, I loved it!! The first day I used it, I noticed my hair was so shiny and silky and my naturally wavy hair looked so healthy. I will definitely purchase this product again. It also smells very nice. Its a light scent that doesn't stay long. The price is soooo cheap for what it does. I got it at Walgreens for $3.00. What a steal!
This is supposed to be for African American hair but I beg to differ. I am caucasion and my hair is baby fine.