April 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Liquid - Natio - Fluid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Min90

I have very fair skin with pink undertones, so I was really pleased when I found these as the colour range had a decent selection of fair tones. Most of which were pink based! Which is usually quite hard to find as most foundations are yellow based.
It has a good consistency, and applies well to the skin. I use this as my base and add in a darker or lighter foundation/illuminator to match the season (if needed). The coverage is moderate, although very buildable. It has not given me any issues with breakouts or bad reactions, and I have been using it for several months now.
It doesn't really do much to control oil, and the foundation itself is a little on the moisturising side. This isn't much of a problem for me though as I mostly just wear it to work (inside desk job).
I probably won't repurchase, just because I want to keep trying different brands to find that magical HG foundation. However I can see myself coming back to this if nothing decent comes up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Wandertrieb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation primarily because I had trouble finding my shade anywhere (read: pale/fair), even in Revlon ColorStay :(((

I got the lightest shade, but I said to the Priceline SA, "doesn't this look a bit pink toned to you?", which she then convinced me to buy it... Well I shouldn't have listened to her, because it is ridiculously pink for me! It matches my pink toned face, but not my fair yellow décolletage.

And true to it's claims (fluid, moisturising) - it slips off of my face with any perspiration. I'd hate to wear this overnight, it would end up on pillow slips, your date's jacket - etc :S

Although, I'd buy it again because with a decent yellow toned powder, and possibly in the winter, I'd be a nice everyday cheapie foundation... Plus, Australian made and semi-organic... Can't deny the love for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jessmaggie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Natio 'Fluid Makeup' is a very light, natural looking and easy to apply foundation. It has a slightly pink tinge to it, as opposed to most other foundations that have a yellow tinge, which is good for me as I have fair skin that is slightly pinkish. It has a pleasant scent and contains a moisturiser, which is also very handy as it doesn't cake, and keeps your skin soft throughout the day. It is a liquid foundation, so I find it easiest to apply using a foundation brush, as it can be distribution more evenly over the face. I usually use it with a concealer (for under the eyes and any blemishes) and dust a little bit of powder over my face, using a kabuki brush, to finish and set the foundation. Overall, very pleased with this foundation and I have a feeling it will be a staple in my makeup collection for some time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by mikzer96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great foundation! Medium-buildable coverage, best worn with concealer and mineral veil or bronzer (I choose Thin Lizzy concealer and Nude Mineral Veil) I love Natio as it feels light on my skin and the bottle is great for putting extra foundation back in, although I like the bottles with a pump better. Not the best foundation available but definitly up there with the good ones...!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by kenzierosaline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Meh. It's alright. It has a nice texture and my skin feels great with it on, but the colour isn't totally natural and it doesn't stay put all day. I'm thinking next time I'll try something different, but I don't dislike this one. I'd buy it again if I had to, no big deal. I know that if I had any spots to cover up, it wouldn't do the job. I have a small smattering of freckles across my nose and cheeks, and the colour looks a little unnatural over it. I like that it is organic, however, does not smell, flake or feel heavy in any way. Maybe I chose the wrong shade, but this foundation is not amazing. It's totally for you if you want a foundation made of natural ingredients, for medium coverage, have no blemishes (pimples, rash, scars or in my case, freckles.), don't like to wear heavy makeup and have sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by calamityjanek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've coma across a handful of foundations. This brand is one of the rare brands which offer a range of warm/neutral toned colours which I was happy with. Since I have uneven skin tone due to blemish spots etc, my skin needs a good coverage. This product does not quite perform well in that aspect. However the product is quite moisturising and its moisture prevents from my skin from drying until it hurts in the harsh dry Australian climate. Rather than a foundation, I'd rather use it as a tinted moisturiser. I saw a range of tinted moisturiser in the Natio rack but this product sort of performs like a moisturiser. The product is also priced very well.
Quite a nice choice if you are looking for a foundation without heavy coverage but some spf and moisturising effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by shonascully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This isn't bad for a good, cheap foundation. If I use too much, my skin looks very cake-y, so it's not very buildable, but a small amount gives a good, medium coverage.

Very good value for money, I got it on special from Myer for only $12 (I think I got 30% off - even the full RRP is pretty good though!!), and at 50mls, the bottles lasts ages. I quite like the fact that the bottle is plastic too.

I'd buy it again if I was short on cash and desperately needed a foundation, but I tend to go for higher-end brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by twinkletwinklestarfish

This is probaby one of my favourite brands for makeup at moment. I purschased this product about two years ago, and have never looked back.

The foundation, on me, is quite a full coverage. The colours have very beautiful tones and this is definitley one of the best foundations "fits" for my skin type and tone.

I am a very big fan of good - quality liquid foundations, and I will be buying more and more!

When I first bought this product two years ago, I accidently bought a shade to dark. Although it was too dark, because it is very blendable it looked like I just had a tan and didn't look patchy.

Edit: I bought this again after a few years, and I have to say that I don't like it so much anymore. Quite streaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by natzzz

So cheap yet so effective! how could this be? The best foundation i have used, it leaves my skin smooth, i have combination skin, so dry on my forehead and oily on my cheeks yet when i use this foundation my entireface looks great! I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by savagedamsel10

Yet again I am very pleased with Natio products (although their colour selection is woefully limited if you're into bright, pretty colours) and I simply love this foundation. It feels and looks divine on me (it doesn't drain my face and it covers up blotchiness without making my face become a mask) and if it wasn't for the fact that I planned to experiment with other more expensive brands and their foundations I would probably only buy this as my summer foundation (and have the Natio stick foundation for the winter or when I only need a brief touch up on the bottom of my cheeks).
One lippie is taken off for the fact that I don't think the colour range is incredibly helpful for the really pale girls - I'm hardly an English Rose and I'm already happy with the lightest shade. I am also normally a bit more biased towards pump dispensers, but this formula is so light and a bit runny it doesn't really need it and if you're not fussed about pouring it's no big deal.
While I intend on finding a high-end foundation HG, this one is most definitely my low-budget go-to choice and HG.