August 29, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megacolors 913A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2004 2:08:00 PM More reviews by aquariusaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lipstick ever! I have so much trouble trying to find colors that look good on me. This is a perfect nude shade, and it makes my lips look big and Jolie-esque. It's matte too, which I love opposed to shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2003 8:29:00 PM More reviews by mhooven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick. I normally wear MAC Half'n Half as an everyday nude but I found this at Wal-Mart for a couple of dollars and thought I would try it. I love this color but it is hard to find sometimes so I usually stock up on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2003 3:39:00 PM More reviews by laurapausini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pink Sky, Really liked this lipstick. it goes on creamy and takes the red out of my lips. Some caramel or spice lipliner and honey gloss, it gives such a cute look. I also love layering other lipsticks and glosses on top of it to make more subtle colors stand out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

913A, Pink Sky: On me (GGG w/ very pigmented lips) it was totally greige/graupe, very unflattering. The texture of the one I bought was very dry too. Luckily I was able to return it to RiteAid. I also actually have a version of this color already -- Prestige l/s in Pout, a much creamier formula which I can mix more easily w/ other lipsticks to counteract orange tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2003 10:20:00 AM More reviews by BACH

This is my staple product, helps take the red out of my lips, allowing every color to look fab.! P.S., this is thr EXACT samr color as MAC Folio, which Angelina Jolie wears to tone down her lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2002 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Jen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a light-medium neutral color (pink+gray+some beige), very flattering natural color with a great texture (creamy, very moisturizing, long-lasting), called either Pink Sky or Pink Sand (I lost the label). It's a good color for a drugstore lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2002 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

WOW! Let me first say... I've always steared clear of ultra cheapy lipsticks afraid the color would look icky and dry my lips out. Then I got a brand new Wet N Wild in this shade in the mail as a freebie to a swap. I tried it on and it glided effortlessly over my lips and was the perfect nude shimmer that added lots of moisture to my poor chapped lips. Im so surprised! This is one of the nicest lipsticks I've used and Im a Face Stockholm girl at heart. (FS lipsticks are $17 each!) I can get like... oh my goodness... A whole bunch of lipsticks for that price! Wet N Wild has really surprised me. Im a fan!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2002 4:49:00 PM More reviews by AmandaMPC

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wet 'n' wild almost never fails to amaze me with the quality of its items -- and this is no exception. It's the perfect cool nude tone -- it has just enough pink and just enough gray to make it truly nude and not just light biege. The name of this l/s is "Pink Sand" -- and that's a pretty accurate description of this shade. Goes on smooth and it just the right balance of sheerness, shininess, etc. Very, very similar, in fact, to the wear of the MAC Luster l/s I bought recently...except that this one was a doolar and change and the MAC was about ten times that price!