September 2, 2014 | 1514 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is actually a decent liquid eyeliner. I got it in black and it goes on smoothly on my lid/lash line. I really like it. The lasting power is alright, I guess. It lasts, but it subtly comes off at the ends. Overall, really good. I recommend it to anyone on a budget and looking for a decent liquid eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by pattsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This starts out okay in terms of colour, but it quickly fades from jet black to a weak shade/dark grey. Application is flawed, I find it doesn't apply evenly and if I try to go back it only streaks the existing product. If you try to go back over it when it's dry it flakes.

It has next to no staying power and flakes off very quickly. This is probably the worst liquid eyeliner I have tried, and it's certainly the worst from Rimmel. Their Glam Eyes liquid liner is definitely better, and their gel has way better staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It is very liquidy upon application, but it does dry to a nice intense matte black. However, it smudges! When I put it on my hand and I rub it - it stays. But if I accidentally touch/rub my eyes...hello panda eyes! I would expect it to stay put. My Kat von D liner at least does (even with all the rubbing)!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ktey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried almost every brand of liquid eyeliner, I usually go for a subtle cat-eye look, and I've found this is the best to achieve that. On first opening it I was slightly apprehensive about the applicator, because it does look quite bulky and rigid and like it would just create thick clumsy lines, but I soon discovered that it doesn't at all. I actually prefer it to the thin flexible brushes because I feel I have more control. The applicator does pick up quite a lot of product but it's easy enough just to wipe the excess on the rim of the bottle, if too much product is applied then it does start to crack. If applied right though it doesn't flake or wear off and it lasts me all day and all night if I need it to. The bottle looks small but it lasts me months of almost daily use, and it's a great price too.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the worst eyeliner I've ever used. It's not a "felt tip" it's a pointy plastic nub! I cannot get this to draw a straight line because it looks all jagged no matter what. After an hour it turned grey and started flaking off all over my cheeks. Terrible product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have the waterproof one.. it lasts and whats great about it is that it wipes off so easily when i use make up remover, easy to apply but takes some secs to dry

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Sophie974

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Rimmel is a really affordable brand , and honestly I didn't expect much for the price ,but it turns out that their eyeliner is super good :) I like it , it's easy to apply and I made suchbeautiful wings with it ,so 4/5 for me :) Give it a try ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by hexgirlfriend

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MY FAVORITE LIQUID EYELINER! I am totally obsessed with doing winged (cats eye) eyeliner and do it almost every day and this eyeliner has proved to be my favorite for doing so. I tried the thinner Glam Eyes Rimmel eyeliner with the thinner applicator but I found it way too thin, this applicator is nice and thick and firm which makes application a breeze. It is a little thick, so tread lightly when forming your wings if you do them.

It stays fairly well for me except right at the very inside of my eyes, I suspect I accidentally rub that area often & its pretty greasy so it's understandable. I love the smoothness of the strokes I can get with this product. I'd definetly recommend it for anyone who likes liquid eyeliner and likes that dramatic, thick line like me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Qinggg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how high this product has been rated... I'm on my third bottle now and I have really liked the first two bottles. Maybe Rimmel changed the formula or something but it's just terrible now. It just looks terrible when it's dried. I feel like I might as well be using a permanent texta to line my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by chocolatecadre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a total eyeliner newbie when I bought this product. I went for the cheap price so I could try it out, see if a dark line would suit my look (my eyes and eyelids are very small so I wasn'r sure) and then not use it if I didn't feel it looked good enough, without having spent a lot of money. As with anything, doing a line takes a practise - and I needed a lot of it! This was a good product to practice on. At the beginning the brush takes in quite a bit of colour and requires a very delicate touch and needs a while to dry, but not so much you can't do a relatively thin line, if that's your thing.

Half-way through the bottle, I'd become a pro at applying eyeliner, and there wasn't anything wrong with this cheap, good product - the stay was optimal, and given the right time to dry properly on my lid, it didn't imprint on my upper lid (and my lids can be quite oily and thus eye shadow can end up creasing). I'll definitely be buying a second bottle when the time comes, and maybe even buy a different colour from the black I've been using, just to switch things up.