October 25, 2014 | 1891 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by idmanm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was just an ok product. What I liked about it is that it dried to a nice matte black and didn't streak unevenly. But the applicator was way too stiff and it didn't glide smoothly across the lash line. It was also hard to get a thin line because of the applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by oreo73

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to daily eyeliner. Dries after a few seconds, but stays on all day, even after P.E.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

This eyeliner is really black and long lasting. It has a matte finish but doesn't peel off or flake during the day. The nib is easy to control and is able to create very fine lines. This is also good if you have sensitive eyes because it's one of the only liquid liners that doesn't sting my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This dries completely matte which I like. However, the applicator is too thick and stubby to do a thin line. It was a mess and I would not recommend. Also this is hard to wash off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is actually a decent liquid eyeliner. I got it in black and it goes on smoothly on my lid/lash line. I really like it. The lasting power is alright, I guess. It lasts, but it subtly comes off at the ends. Overall, really good. I recommend it to anyone on a budget and looking for a decent liquid eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by pattsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This starts out okay in terms of colour, but it quickly fades from jet black to a weak shade/dark grey. Application is flawed, I find it doesn't apply evenly and if I try to go back it only streaks the existing product. If you try to go back over it when it's dry it flakes.

It has next to no staying power and flakes off very quickly. This is probably the worst liquid eyeliner I have tried, and it's certainly the worst from Rimmel. Their Glam Eyes liquid liner is definitely better, and their gel has way better staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It is very liquidy upon application, but it does dry to a nice intense matte black. However, it smudges! When I put it on my hand and I rub it - it stays. But if I accidentally touch/rub my eyes...hello panda eyes! I would expect it to stay put. My Kat von D liner at least does (even with all the rubbing)!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ktey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried almost every brand of liquid eyeliner, I usually go for a subtle cat-eye look, and I've found this is the best to achieve that. On first opening it I was slightly apprehensive about the applicator, because it does look quite bulky and rigid and like it would just create thick clumsy lines, but I soon discovered that it doesn't at all. I actually prefer it to the thin flexible brushes because I feel I have more control. The applicator does pick up quite a lot of product but it's easy enough just to wipe the excess on the rim of the bottle, if too much product is applied then it does start to crack. If applied right though it doesn't flake or wear off and it lasts me all day and all night if I need it to. The bottle looks small but it lasts me months of almost daily use, and it's a great price too.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the worst eyeliner I've ever used. It's not a "felt tip" it's a pointy plastic nub! I cannot get this to draw a straight line because it looks all jagged no matter what. After an hour it turned grey and started flaking off all over my cheeks. Terrible product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have the waterproof one.. it lasts and whats great about it is that it wipes off so easily when i use make up remover, easy to apply but takes some secs to dry