April 20, 2014 | 1261 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have the waterproof one.. it lasts and whats great about it is that it wipes off so easily when i use make up remover, easy to apply but takes some secs to dry

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Sophie974

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Rimmel is a really affordable brand , and honestly I didn't expect much for the price ,but it turns out that their eyeliner is super good :) I like it , it's easy to apply and I made suchbeautiful wings with it ,so 4/5 for me :) Give it a try ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by hexgirlfriend

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MY FAVORITE LIQUID EYELINER! I am totally obsessed with doing winged (cats eye) eyeliner and do it almost every day and this eyeliner has proved to be my favorite for doing so. I tried the thinner Glam Eyes Rimmel eyeliner with the thinner applicator but I found it way too thin, this applicator is nice and thick and firm which makes application a breeze. It is a little thick, so tread lightly when forming your wings if you do them.

It stays fairly well for me except right at the very inside of my eyes, I suspect I accidentally rub that area often & its pretty greasy so it's understandable. I love the smoothness of the strokes I can get with this product. I'd definetly recommend it for anyone who likes liquid eyeliner and likes that dramatic, thick line like me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Qinggg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how high this product has been rated... I'm on my third bottle now and I have really liked the first two bottles. Maybe Rimmel changed the formula or something but it's just terrible now. It just looks terrible when it's dried. I feel like I might as well be using a permanent texta to line my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by chocolatecadre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a total eyeliner newbie when I bought this product. I went for the cheap price so I could try it out, see if a dark line would suit my look (my eyes and eyelids are very small so I wasn'r sure) and then not use it if I didn't feel it looked good enough, without having spent a lot of money. As with anything, doing a line takes a practise - and I needed a lot of it! This was a good product to practice on. At the beginning the brush takes in quite a bit of colour and requires a very delicate touch and needs a while to dry, but not so much you can't do a relatively thin line, if that's your thing.

Half-way through the bottle, I'd become a pro at applying eyeliner, and there wasn't anything wrong with this cheap, good product - the stay was optimal, and given the right time to dry properly on my lid, it didn't imprint on my upper lid (and my lids can be quite oily and thus eye shadow can end up creasing). I'll definitely be buying a second bottle when the time comes, and maybe even buy a different colour from the black I've been using, just to switch things up.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Freshpink29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this at all! Not recommended for beginners. Intense black color, but too liquidy and runny. It is easy to smear when applying and is horrible to remove. The tip is too small and fine for me, I much prefer a marker/brush tip. Let my mom try it but she didn't like it either. We are going to see if we can return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've written so many mascara reviews (as that is one cosmetic I use daily & cannot leave the house w/ out). Anyhow, point being, on the days I'm lazy with mascara & just want one coat I like to line my top eye-lids to fill in the spaces so to speak. I've got length but not a heck of a lot of volume so I like my lash line drawn in. I've brownish / dark beige skin so I spent a lot of time & money recently looking for a decent black liner. Most just weren't a rich pigment. I actually just started the line on the lid look again after neglecting it for years. So from Aug til Sept I bought a handful. Not one of them compared to how well Rimmel preforms on me. They didn't even have extra black left but even the reg black suits me fine. I like the matte finish. If I want a gloss finish I'll just reach for my Stilla liquid liner. It is an easy to use felt (not brush) tip too, which is perfect for me who's just starting this look up again after not since a teen. I've had it since the end of Sept, it's now mid Nov &, unlike my mascara (which I re-purchase every 6wks or less it seems), I do not feel I need to replace it yet. It does not have any scent nor does it feel dried or drying out as yet. I will certainly re-purchase as I love it the formula & the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Britty18

I love this eyeliner! The applicator makes it easy to make a good, defined line. The color is a good black. It's my new favorite!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by CPaola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really? I can't believe people like this product. The applicator is great but the eye liner itself is terrible. It is too liquid-y. It often gets in my eye from dripping and when it does dry it dries soooo blotchy and ugly. It's awful. I shouldn't have to reapply eye liner like I have to with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I recently switched from Revlon ColorStay to this one and am pretty happy with it so far. For reference, I've been using liquid eyeliners for years and have pretty good control with them. This one I find very easy to control, and the brush contains just the right amount of product every time it comes out of the tube. The coverage is great as the colour is very black. The brush is very sharp so you can draw very thin lines with this one. Cat eyes can be done fairly easily as well. It washes off very easily as well.

The only negative thing about this product is that it always smudges! Maybe I have oilier eyelids than others because I wear moisturizer and don't use a setting powder, but this eyeliner smudges a lot on me. By the end of the day, the line is all over my eyelid. I'll try the setting powder and see if it improves.

Overall, it's great black eyeliner that's not too expensive. It costs 13 EUR (pricy) here, but I think it's way cheaper in North America and the UK.