Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner

on 5/19/2015 9:22:00 PM

It may go on great but it comes off just as easily. After hours on my face I can take a dry Q-tip and it wipes right off. I'm one to often touch my eyes so after a few hours I've basically rubbed it off anyways. That is with a eyelid concealer and shadow on beneath it. The fat and skinny ends make it great to hold and easy to apply but like I said, it doesn't last.

on 5/17/2015 6:53:00 AM

I love this liner, when i started doing my cat eye makeup for a musical i was in about three years ago. Ive tried other liquid liners and they dont stay like this one does on the stage, i now use it for everyday use and i work in a fast paced environment where im sweating what feels like a pig, and i look in the mirror and my eyeliner is still in point. I just love this liner and will use it until they discontinue it. Only bad thing is i run out of it to fast. My little tip for people who are just starting to do cat eyes is this, get a pencil eyeliner and just draw lightly the outline of your cat eye make sure it looks even, then put the liquid eyeliner on cause once this is on it stays on till you take it off with a wipe.

on 4/8/2015 11:14:00 AM

I have hooded eyes, which means that whatever I apply on my lid, will eventually transfer to my crease. BUT. This eyeliner is brilliant, applies on glossy but then goes matte, doesn't smudge or crease, stays on until you remove it and it is super easy to handle! Definitely reccomend or at least give it a try :)

on 3/31/2015 5:04:00 PM

I have tried many drugstore liquid eyeliners but still always come down to this one. It doesn't appear liquid when it dries but is more matte which is nice. I love that it doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day. The only downside to this eyeliner would be that overtime, the tip isn't as fine as it is the first time you use it and can be hard applying thin lines or wings. I usually purchase this eyeliner along with the felt tip eyeliner from maybelline that i use strictly for outlining my wings. Overall this has been my eyeliner for years now :)

on 3/18/2015 2:08:00 PM

Goes on easily but it's so wet it can be a little hard to control. It also takes forever to dry. I love it, it's the first liquid eyeliner I've found that doesn't irritate my eyes or make my skin burn. I'll keep using it until I find something better. The biggest issue it has is the applicator fraying and the dry time. Still, the applicator is easy to grip and easy enough to use.

on 3/10/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The formulation of this liner is absolutely perfect and I was pleasantly surprised for a drugstore find. It's a lovely matte black and it stays on amazingly throughout the day. You'll need an eye makeup remover to take this off, but it comes off with ease.

The only thing that is holding me back from repurchasing is the applicator/packaging. My typical eye liner look is the classic cat eye, but this applicator makes it impossible to get a perfect flick. It just ends up as a huge blob at the end of your eye. If you normally just line the top of your lid, this is a perfect product for you!
I've tried to put some of the formulation onto an angled liner brush and try to apply it that way, but it dries rather quickly. I wish that the applicator was thinner. I'll have to see if Rimmel makes a product using a similar formula but with a different applicator (ideally, a pen).

on 3/3/2015 5:25:00 AM

I have tried every liquid eyeliner out there but none have ticked all the boxes until Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner. This liner is pitch black and looks gorgeous (especially with an equally black mascara) and very sleek. I also find this eyeliner so easy to use as well as being waterproof when it counts. Everything you could want in a makeup product is Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner.

on 1/22/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If this was waterproof, this would be my holy grail eyeliner. I have been experiencing with eyeliner for 3 years now and I'm gone from this to loreal to maybelline to revlon. So far best one if ONLY it was waterproof

on 1/7/2015 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG eyeliner and has been for about 4 years now I would say. Makes a perfect cat eye every time. No streaks, super matte and black. Not too hard to take off but has good staying power. Ive used the benefit gel liner, tarte gel liner, countless drugstore liquid liners, eyeko liquid liner... But always come back to this bad boy.

on 1/3/2015 2:14:00 AM

I purchase this liquid eyeliner regularly. Liquid eyeliner is a product that I generally buy from the drugstore along with daytime mascaras. It is easy to use, pigmented and long wearing so it's great for me. It's relatively cheap too and lasts so I would recommend!