October 25, 2014 | 1171 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Brun Lame

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

This is one of the first eyeshadows I ever bought myself, and to this day I still love it since the first moment I applied it! Definitely one of the best eyeshadows I have ever used. Brun Lamť (also known as Brown Lamť) is a medium brown eyeshadow infused full of glitter which results in a metallic finish on the eyelids that is full of sparkle. It is pretty much the same colour as milk chocolate! It applies so smoothly onto my eyelids and looks great with most colours, and sometimes I even apply it over eyeshadow shades to make them look even more glittery! Itís also such a transitional shade Ė you can wear this in the morning, and it will easily take you into the night, and will actually look better in the lighting, as the glitter is reflected! This is most definitely one of those shades you can wear all over the lid, which I actually always used to do back when I was first getting into make up, and still look like youíve spent ages on your eyes when you havenít. Obviously if you arenít a fan of glittery eyeshadow you wonít like this, but if you do, definitely get your hands on this, itís so pretty! Brun Lamť would definitely reside in MACís Veluxe category.