OPI Avo Juice Skin Quenchers in Japanese Garden Juicie

2.0

It looks like I am in the minority here, but I love all of the OPI Avo Juice lotions. My current favorite is Violet Orchid but all the scents are very nice. Men go NUTS over the Vanilla Snowflake.

I have very oily skin so I shy away from really heavy lotions ... even on my hands and elbows. This lotion works well for me all year but I especially like it during the summer months. Hydration is a must but this lotion doesn't make me feel sticky or oily.

Most nail salons use these lotions. Treat yourself to a manicure or pedicure and try one of these beauties. I think you will love them.

on 12/7/2009 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG.. smells horrible!
I will be returing it cause it make smy allergies crazy!

on 3/3/2008 2:17:00 PM

I agree with the reviewer below, this stuff STINKS!

I received this moisturizer along with 5 others in a pack. The bottle describes this scent as "Exotic notes of rose, violet, and clean woods." I'm not sure which part of that I can't stand or if it's all of it combined. It's an extremely strong flowery scent that reminds me of cheap perfume. I love the other scents in the pack, so I didn't bother to smell this before I slathered it all over my hands and arms. Big mistake! I couldn't wait to wash it off. It's not a great moisturizer either. I use the other scents if my hands aren't too dry. At least the other ones smell good though!