April 16, 2014 | 1886 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by ashtonmcckelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. At a glance my eyelashes looked beautiful and made my eyes pop because it has a nice dark colour but when looking at it closer (as someone who is having a conversation with you would see it as) it looks clumpy, cakey and my eyelashes were sticking together. It made it difficult to blink and it looked like I had over applied the mascara by a lot and that I was trying too hard. This is definitely NOT define a lash. I wouldn't but this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by catmj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous mascara. It is super for lengthening lashes, doesn't get very clumpy, is sweat-proof (Virginia humidity) and waterproof. I apply full-n-soft mascara first, then immediately use the define a lash to lengthen. I comb my lashes quickly, then wait a few minutes for the product to set before I curl my lashes. FABULOUS. This is how I get my lashes to look like I use Dior Show Mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by montana290

I am unhappy with this product. When I take the wand out to apply the mascara to my lashes, there are little clumps already on the wand resulting in clumps onto my eye lashes. I bought it to have a nice long lashes, but my eyelashes stick together. It looks messy, almost cakey when I put it on. Taking it off is a complete disaster. It doesn't FULLY come off at the same time. I have to use 2 makeup removover wipes to properly get the entire mascara off. I will say, however, that it stays on during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I give this props for keeping my lashes curled! It also doesn't smudge. Otherwise, don't think I'll be buying this again. My main beef is the wobbly brush. Whyyyyy is it wobbly? It just flops around when I try to put mascara on! Also clumps like crazy, which is a major nono for me, esp since it's DEFINE a lash. Booo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by beckynicole1

I actually use this over the falsies mascara. It does a lovely job of separating the lashes and declining them. On it's own it has a very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by trishacandice

This Mascara is my go to for everything. It spreads nicely, but more than anything it's the most trusty of my waterproof mascara's. This is one I've now bought on numerous occasions. Usually I like to try mix it up but this honestly does the job so well that I don't even want to try find something better. I would definitely recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Lucilleb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is better than any other expensive mascara that i have tried before.it gives you a longer and full volume lashes without getting clamps.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best mascara for my chinese lashes that are short and pointing downwards. This give them good separation and length after curling. I can't say enough good things about this. Have repurchased it several times.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jessicax21

Brush is so flimsy, I knew it would be because of the reviews, but I need a mascara that will hold a curl so I got it anyway. So flimsy that it's kind of hard to control. I usually use the spin at the root and pull upwards technique, but with the flimsy wand, it is hard to do that. But the upsides are that it holds my curl and doesn't clump, natural looking mascara which I like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty sure I almost broke the brush off of the wand trying to get the wand back into the tube on my first use. I wasn't expecting the wonky, flexible brush head. I also accidently bought waterproof. So far, seems like I'm setting myself up for total failure. BUT, I do like the results of this mascara (even if I absolutely hate removing WP mascaras). I have naturally long, fine, curly lashes and was looking for a mascara to just add some definition while looking natural. This did exactly that. My lashes were long, defined, and fluttery. No volume, but I wasn't looking for that. Very natural, my lashes but better, look. I'll probably end up picking up the regular version of this.