October 1, 2014 | 1880 users online

Body Scrubs - Yes To Carrots - Feel the C Pampering Hand & Nail Spa

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I do not own priceless jewels, sleep in a four poster bed with servants at my beck and call, nor a handsome prince swooning at my feet. However I do possess the hands of a most exalted princess when I use this. This is such a wonderful pampering product that I will never do without as long as they keep making it. It has the trademark Y to C aroma, slightly baby lotion, inoffensive smell. It can be slightly messy as there is a lot of oil in the jar, but using a teaspoon and going very carefully you pour this on your hands, massage in and rinse off. The result, the most beautifully soft and younger looking hands. This lasts me about 7 months using twice a week. Godsend in the winter. UPDATE Discontinued. Very sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by muzukashii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I seriously love this! I was getting increasingly annoyed by rough skin on my feet and hands, and was looking for something to make them smooth again while taking away the horny skin. Feel the C worked it, and it's easy to use, too.
I stir and take out about a spoonful of Feel the C, dead sea salt scrubs in nourishing oils. Over the sink, or in the bathtub, I use it like I was washing my hands and feet like normal, thereby focussing on the roughest parts. After rinsing, there is an oily film around the hands and feet, which gets absorbed after a few minutes, and you will be left with with smooth and soft skin, and rough parts almost entirely gone! I can't recommend this enough, as it perfectly did what I had hoped it to do. Would repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by bw6420

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just tried the Hand and Nail Spa and I have to say I am very pleased with the results. It has a slightly medicinal smell to it, but it works great. You just massage a teaspoon of the mixture of oils and sea salts into your hands like you are washing them, and then rinse in warm water. My hands feel silky and soft and not too greasy. They also have a nice glow to them which is a big improvement over their dry, almost cracked winter look that they have been sporting for weeks now. I am keeping this jar by my bathroom sink to remind me to use this product often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hands get so dry and rough so this product is absolutely great for this. This is like a scrub for hands and it comes in a screw lid tub and it looks like half scrub at bottom and half oil at top. You mix together and take a teaspoon in hands and scrub. When I washed it off my hands were soo smooth, soft and moisturised. The range recently launched in Debenhams and I was curious as it has lots of natural ingredients. It is 9.99, which is reasonable for quality -love the scent too and I can imagine it lasting a while as you only need a little bit. Recommend.