October 20, 2014 | 1961 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Red Dynamite

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The perfect red lip liner! I use it with all my reds, never fails me! And it actually lasts forever, mine is probably at least 5 years old, maybe even older ^.^. Good value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Sassyface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Firstly, I would like to say thank you MA for reviewing this. I was scared of lip liners ever since the '90s (remember the lipliner look?!). I didnt want to look like a member of EnVogue! But this lip liner is the best! I used this to line and also colour in my lips then put on a same colour lipstic from No7. Amazeballs! My lipstick didnt come of on cups. I had a full two course meal and not a bit of my lipstick came off. I will be buying again and again! Very happy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Laoiseach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a great lip liner! Stays on and the color is perfect! Sometimes I wear it alone, just with a clear lip balm and it works fine. I hope Rimmel doesn't stop making them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by gagag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

THIS COLOR ALWAYS RECEIVES COMPLIMENTS!! It is my go-to, never-fail color, and the only red I wear. Looks great with my fair skin - even when I opt for a little more bronzer from time to time... even when I revert to my natural jet black hair color (I'm blonde 95% of the time). I don't do well with lipsticks - they melt and stray - and the same goes for those chunky lip-lining sticks. This is moist enough that it spreads well, but dry enough so it stains my lips and stays on for many hours. One of the few lip lining pencils that has a point which doesn't continually break off - Rimmel did a really great job in that regard. I stock up on this whenever I come across it. I keep one of these in each of my makeup kits because it's so indispensable! It does not stray from where it's put and the color is PERFECT! It's a little on the bluer side, so it will make your teeth appear whiter. I recommend applying lip balm first (I use Nivea) if you don't want a matte look. I wear it 3 ways: matte (on exfoliated lips); with a generous helping of lip balm before and after application; and with lots of gloss after I apply it. Works any way I use it. I pray this is never discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by blondeintellect

I absolutely LOVE this lipliner! I was trying to cut back on expenses and went out in search of an alternate lipliner. I was using Estee Lauder Rose Coral, and I use it all over the lip instead of lipstick. I actually like this color better, and topped it off by switching to Carmex tube lip balm instead of lip gloss. It may be the best thing I've ever done, and it's so incredibly cheap! Thank you Rimmel!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by LadyAmaryllis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Awesome cheapo lipliner! I bought this to use with my "power reds:"

MAC Lady Danger (perfect match!)
Julie Hewett Rouge Noir
Julie Hewett Coco Noir
MAC Fresh Moroccan
UD Gravity (gravity on its own is a little too cool for me, this helps warm it up even though the liner itself isn't overtly warm)

It is a wonderful, neutral, VERY BRIGHT red. They aren't lying when they call it dynamite. The texture of the pencil is a little dry but that's what helps it stay on forever, and this cuts down the need to sharpen it often so the pencil lasts a LONG time. I line and fill my lips with this, then top it off with lipstick for a bulletproof, pinup-worthy red lip that will stick around for a whole night on the town with minimal touchup.

For times when I don't feel like going all out I will lightly fill my lips with this then smear on a generous amount of lip balm, moosh my lips to blend. This gives me a long-lasting, fresh pop of red without being OTT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was actually impressed by this lip liner! I bought this because on occasion I will wear red lipstick so I wanted a nice liner to pair. I bought it in Red Dynamite and it looks great with my MAC russian red. I think its an nice dupe for "Redd" liner my MAC. I will repurchase these liners again!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

Gorgeous red that looks fairly neutral/cool on me. This one has a creamy, blendable texture that reminds me a bit of NYX, although the precision of the Rimmel seems better. Weirdly, my liner in this shade is more creamy than others I've used from the range, like the 'tiramisu' and 'wine' - the texture of my 'red dynamite' is just right, giving perfect definition but also been comfortable when used all over the lips to anchor my red lipsticks. Great value, too.
UPDATE: While I still love the texture, finish and cost of this, I'm finding it looks a bit pinker than I'd like - a pretty shade, but not the true red I'd hoped for. The problem lies with me, really, and my plum-toned lips - the blue in my lips seems to turn most red liners fuchsia.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is f-ing fantastic. The formula is great, as is the color which I often just wear it alone it's so beautiful, and the price is out of this world. The absolute only problem with this is the cap which breaks easily for me. Other than that, its a spectacular product and YOU MUST TRY IT. It's the perfect bright, cherry, orange, and blue red (I know those were all contradicting adjectives for red, but I don't care). Obviously by my review I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by joli4262

Someone recommended this product to me and I can see why. It's a great product and I love it! I would recommend it to anyone and I'd definitely buy it again.