April 24, 2014 | 1714 users online

Blush - Collection 2000 - Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this blusher in bashful I can't even explain how much I love this blusher especially as it is a drugstore blusher it is really pigmented and is only £2.99 it is a peachy pink with a slight sheen almost a dupe for my benefit coralista which is my HG blusher

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This blush is great. I wasn't expecting great things from this as Collection 2000 is a very cheap line, but their blushes are great! I got this is So Pretty, which is a gorgeous peachy pink colour, that looks very natural on. They are highly pigmented and even though powder blushers usually look terrible on my dry skin, these look lovely. I liked the first one so much I picked up another one in a different colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

Was recommended this by LookingGood below (my friend in real life) and as my pink blushes no longer suit me for some reason I picked this up in a shade called So Pretty, which is a peach with gold shimmer. I love shimmery blushes as I feel it makes my skin look more radiant and smooth. Well I've tried it and its a great little blush, highly pigmented, one stroke is all it takes to get a healthy flush! Will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

Omg, this stuff is HG status, seriously! I've used blushes from Lancôme, Chanel, Bourjois, l'oreal, Avon etc and this one blows them all out e water!

I got this in Bashful. There is no shimmer in it, which is a first for me. AND it's very very pigmented and soft so your brush picks up a good amount at first swirl! I have just used this and the flush of colour is gorgeous! It's a nice pop of colour, not too in your face, but there, and looks lovely :) for £2.99 I'm going to buy several backups and other shades too! no more searching for that amazing blush, this is it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 7:01:00 AM More reviews by sarah101xo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a Collection 2000 blusher a few months ago in the shade 'Bashful', and it is definitely one of my favourite blushes. It is a shimmery peachy pink colour and it gives the most beautiful glow to my medium toned skin. It is quite pigmented so you only need the tiniest amount, meaning that it lasts a really long time. For £2.99, it is such a great price and I will definitely be trying out some of the other shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by flyinpugs

I recently purchased a collection 2000 blush in "breathless" a peachy pink colour. Been a blusher virgin I did not want to buy an expensive brush that would no doubt end up in a drawer along with all the other over priced useless products. This blush is amazing and i will continue to use to. It's ideal for fair to medium skin and provides a brilliant yet natural colour. The packaging is a small circular clear plastic tub that has avoided cracking in my makeup bag (always a plus point) and although it's not the prettiest price in the world, for £3 who cares??? If you're looking for a new blush step away from the MAC and get yourself down to superdrug!1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have purchased lots of expensive blushers which I regularly rotate (Chanel, Guerlain, Clinique, Clarins, Benefit). Peversley my favourite blush on a day to day basis is from this mega cheap range. It costs between £2.50-£2.99. I use Petal Pink and this really suits my fair skin and gives a healthy and natural glow - with no glitter which you sometimes get with the cheaper ranges. Packaging nothing to write home about but it's light and inoffensive, ideal for carrying in your handbag. Comes with a crappy brush which I immediately discard. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so as long as they make it.