July 22, 2014 | 1343 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Instant Cheekbones Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by rennie18

I LOVE this blush! I bought Sophisticated Sable back in July and I still have so much left! It is a nice neutral color and it contours really nice. I bought Refined Rose yesterday in anticipation for spring. I wouldn't say it is a contouring blush but the shades work really nice together. I love these blushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by meghantherookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a legitimate blush for the price. The combo of lighter & darker pinks plus a built-in highlighter makes blush application a breeze. I have the shade "purely plum" and it works well on my fair skin as a pink blush for spring and summer.
Oh, one other downfall- it smells like Grandma makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product while on vacay when I found that I had forgotten my everyday blush at home. It fulfilled its purpose, it's light and gives a pretty shimmer. As I continue to use it every now and again, I wouldn't purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by yoshiii

This blush is just okay. I was searching for a light pink/baby pink blush, and this one was on sale at the drugstore, so I picked this one up in Purely Plum.

I do not recommend using the brush that comes with the blush. The brush is too small. The bristles were also too stiff for this blush, so it made the blush messy and crumble in the pan. You definitely need a proper blush brush, preferably one that is fluffier and larger.

The two lighter colors work okay as a highlighter, but I don't think it is well-pigmented -- I feel like I have to use a lot to gain color on my skin. I really only like the third darkest shade.

I do not like the smell of this blush, though. This is my only CoverGirl product, so perhaps other CG products smell similar, but it is like a bitter talc scent. I have sneezed a couple of times, and I rarely get bothered with makeup scents. The scent slightly diminishes with each use though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in #230 Refined Rose, and it works well with my very cool complexion. I don't use the dark shade very much, but the other two are great. The middle makes a great blush color for me, and the light color is a good highlight, with just a tiny bit of shimmer. I'm not a big fan of too much shimmer, and this has just the right amount for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Kiwwigirl101

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the colour purely plum

Pros:
-does contour nicely
-natural shades
-stays on
-only a little shimmer

Cons:
-sometimes the contour powder is a little too purply
-highlight doesnt really work
-not a very good brush

Its just a really natural, pretty blush! Looks really nice if you put the medium colour on your cheekbones in a upward sweep!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by shyaa

Do not like this blush because it has too much shimmer. It does not look good on my cheeks because I have large pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by IraSP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have it in Sophisticated Sable for so many years and it works magic! Easy to blend and soft looking. Just order a new one and now awaiting for its arrival.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by beautygale08

I love this blush it stays on and i use a diy blush under and it stay quite some time :) I would buy it again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this trio in Purely Plum. I mainly use the highlight shade, which is starting to show pan. I also tend to gravitate toward the middle shade b/c it is quite the perfect warm pink. The deepest shade is too dark for my skintone and is used most often in the dead of winter. I usually don't expect much from Cover Girl, but this trio is absolutely a winner!