November 23, 2014 | 2071 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Shower Cream with Shea Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I bought this in a gift package from Harrods in the sale for £20, I realise now what a bargain I picked up as the shower cream is 500ml and got various other L'Occitane products with it. I have dry body skin and didn't feel like I needed to use moisturiser after using this shower cream. The smell is lovely, it doesn't foam much which is fine by me. However I would never pay full price for this, it's a bit like using scented aqueous cream (although you use less L'Occitane product compared to aqueous cream) and aqueous cream is a lot lot lot cheaper...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

I'm pretty sure l'occitane has this in many different fragrances... but I have to say the plain old shea butter one reminds me of milk... there is no foaming but its nice to put it in your scaly areas... I got this from a mail coupon sent from them... and I've been in live since! It does make your hair nice and silky though I don't wash my hair with it often as it could get buildup and my hair gets greasy... nice to switch it up if you like having soft hair :) I will be sure to ask for a different fragranced shower cream next time I run out of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shower gel smells so good! The fresh, clean scent is soft and pretty and won't clash with your perfume. The texture is a bit on the runny side, but it lathers up into thick foamy bubbles. This is a staple for me; I am on my 4th bottle! At $20 a bottle, this shower gel is on the pricey side. However, one bottle usually lasts me 2-3 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Poisonivie

Shea Butter Shower Cream - Milk...They smell heavenly!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by juli086

i was expecting a lot but was very dissapointed. i bought the lavender. it smelt artificial, it didn't lather very well . it wasn't very moisturizing and it is expensive. it claims to be for the whole body and hair but it needed a lot to wash the hair and not very economical. i would rather buy dove and spend money on something else. but packaging good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lucyboo

i imagine his is what the rich people of the world use!!! i got this for a gift from a now-ex, but i still use it! the fragrance is very soft, rich and creamy -- that's just the smell! it makes me think of marshmallow for some reason. it feels that way too. i like fruit and flowery smelling things, but occasionally you want something that's subtle and low-key, not overpowering or obvious, but still luxurious (although at first i thought it was too plain, now i love the subtle simplicity of the fragrance). itís thick and substantial which feels very luxurious, too. i find it very gentle on the skin. líoccitaine products are rare and expensive in my part of the world, so i canít go and buy the other versions easily, but iíd love to (i have a serious addiction to the verbena, which i thing is the best lemony product around).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this but not as much as the real natural(DR.HAUSCHKA)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2004 10:00:00 AM More reviews by elmtree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with the person who said the milk bar soap smells better- this scent is almost a little sour in comparaison. It does make my skin clean and soft, but when I used it to shave I got a nice rash that took a few weeks to clear (good thing I only used it on my legs...). I'm sticking to the bar soap, which is also cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2004 10:25:00 PM More reviews by AngryLittleHermitGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this in the Milk scent, and while this is a nice product, I find the Milk bar soap to be a better product and a better deal as well. The scent isn't as quite as nice, it doesn't smell as pure and milky as the bar soap. It does leave the skin smooth and doesn't leave a residue like most bodywashes, which is a bonus. But ultimately I was disappointed in this. I kept having to reapply this to the bath spngie because suds would disappear quickly, and therefore with this being only an 8oz bottle, it did not even last me two weeks. Just not worth the price IMO, I find the bar soap to last longer, feel smoother, and smell better. For those who want a mild, light and fresh smelling bodywash which leaves no residue, and if you just can't stand the idea of using bar soap, then I do recommend it. But this isn't something I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2004 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in the milk scent. It is so soft, creamy and luxurious. The scent is nice and not overpowering - it kind of reminds me of baby powder. It doesn't lather too much, so don't buy this if you like lots of suds. I like this better than the shea butter soap. I think it is more moisturizing.