April 16, 2014 | 1894 users online

Powder - Innoxa - Dual Perfection Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by yamini1992

yes again the problem with the colours. why are there only three? to make it worse the shop didn't have testers either. so i took the darkest one and opened it up and seemed to match my colour. well the darkest shade was also one shade light. but it went on my face so perfectly. never had that affect before. and stays matte for longer than anything else. since i had to have it, i use maybelline''s mineral foundation in one or two shades darker which neutralizes my skintone.
great foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

Great product - I would give it 5 lippies if the colour section wasn't so limited! The lightest colour of the 3 available shades is slightly too warm for me, but I use it sparingly and with great results. It's a lovely, light powder which blends incredibly easily and makes skin look flawless.Light, creamy consistency on the skin and it's such a handy little product for touching up on a big night out. It's also very decently priced and you get a lot of product in a neat, mirrored compact which includes a sponge for application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

First let me start off with the BAD - this comes in only three colours, none of which are right for me, they are all too yellow in tone. I have light olive skin and fairly neutral undertones, so yellow tones don't really work for me. So why am I giving this such a high mark? A friend of mine wears this and her skin looks absolutely flawless. I tried it on my skin and it made mine look absolutely flawless (even if it was a really awful colour on me). One coat gives medium to full coverage without feeling heavy on the skin. It goes on extremely easily with the sponge provided, blends superbly and leaves you with creamy, flawless (and poreless) skin, and it doesn't draw attention to any fine lines. Finish lasts all day with the occasional blotting over the t-zone. This is simply the nicest textured powder foundation I personally have tried. Although it doesn't have an official spf rating the ingredients contain titanium dioxide which will give some sun protection. This costs around $34AU, and unfortunately, Innoxa is rarely on sale.