October 25, 2014 | 1378 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Calvet Cosmetics Decollette Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by mariedorval

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These work. I don't mean 'work' as in 'from some angles, in a certain light, I may imagine a slight improvement', I mean they work 100% to get rid of the lines on your chest, which are primarily caused by sleeping on your side. I first noticed these lines when I was in my early 30s, and they became progressively more pronounced over several years; now, at 42, they simply aren't there anymore. This product is expensive, but think how much money you could spend on creams/serums which, if you think about it, couldn't possibly work. Sun damage and general ageing aside, the actual lines are caused by creasing the skin for hours every night. This product allows you to sleep comfortably without damaging this area and, in my case at least, it erased lines I had considered as permanent. Results are immediate, but you have to continue use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by julieolivia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It works. Period. I was as skepical as anyone. Here I spend a kings ransom on products to make my facial skin look good and yet the skin on my chest looks like a leather shoe. I tried everything but you can't undo what 46 years of side sleeping and twenty years of baking in the sun with baby oil can do to fair skin.
Well actually yes you can. Sort of. I don't understand it but after one night the majority of the lines were gone. Two nights, all of them in the decollete leaving only the really deep ones under the collarbone, and they were diminished by about a half. I moved the pad around night three a little, off center, and boom. Those were almost gone. I think I might want to start wearing two just to get the extra coverage. I checked in full sidelight sunshine and all but those deepest ones were GONE. My chest looks twenty years younger. You have to keep using it, it isn't a permanent fix. I wear alot of lower cut clothing and was starting to feel kind of stupid about it. With these pads, not anymore. And yes......they make them for the face...!!!! If you have lines on your chest, get one NOW.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Asumta

I recently purchased décolleté pad as I am a side sleeper and had wrinkles in my chest area upon wakening. The wrinkles used to go after a couple of hrs, but recently they were not disappearing as the day went on. I bought this pad after seeing rave reviews on other sites and on amazon. This is the first product that I have bought in a long time that does what it claims to do, and that is to correct and prevent chest wrinkles. It is made of 100% medical silicon and you place it just above your cleavage before going to bed, or you can wear it in the day for an hr or so. It does feel a bit weird when you put it on first but after a few nights you will get used to it, well I did anyway. I couldn't believe the results I saw after the first night. I had no creases the next morning and the ones that I was so worried about were considerably less noticeable. I have been wearing it for a 2 weeks now, and won't be without it from now on in. I fell asleep one night and forgot to wear it and the next day the dreaded cleavage wrinkes were back. It is a tad expensive if used everyday but it is something that works and I am willing to pay 30 dollars a month or how ever long the adhesive stays sticky. It can be washed with mild soap.. I wish I had of invented. Hopefully the price will come down, that's the only drawback. For people with large breasts that get these cleavage wrinkles from side sleeping this is a must, if you can afford it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by janelle68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

best $45 i ever spent,i have woried about my sleep lines so much that the day i went to get my botox i was going to ask about getting botox in my chest as i know this improves them.I looked on my docs table and noticed the pads, was weary when i asked secretary and she said that one of the other secretaries swore by them, but thought why not there not that dear.Woke up after first night wearing it and was amazed ,had to keep checking in the mirror all day to see if wrinkles were back but they werent.I tell everyone who will listen if you suffer sleep lines buy them you wont regret it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by kylieann10

this works!!!! i am 46 and have been using them for over a year now. i am a d-cup, ex-sun worshipper and side sleeper, so i lost half my hand on my chest wrinkles. i recommend wearing them at night, a few hours over the course of a day will take a long time to get results. after using them for a month every night, it has reduced my chest wrinkles by about 95%! if you use them this way, one pad will last you about a month. the wrinkles will come back but after a month's use, they will be gone all day, but you must wear this pad every night and i fully intend to. now if i forget to wear it for even two nights, the lines and creases are gone but i wouldn't recommend leaving it any longer. love, love, love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 12:16:00 AM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is designed to " Correct & Prevent Chest Wrinkles"

And I have no idea how ...but it does.

I found it on the Bliss site, ordered it once, tried loved, re-ordered and am now a lifelong fan, ( or until I have unlimited cash to get my problem "fixed" in an Dr's office)

I am blessed with lots of pre-mature chest creasage, it's gross & I'm very self concious about it . ( all my fault of course).

These are Non-sterile medical grade pads, that you apply to that middle valley ( for 20 mins or up to a night of sleep) once you remove...it's like magic, but your wrinkles are either gone ( the longer on the better) or SIGNIFICANLY decreased ( get it? de- creased?) It doesn't last forever though ( all day) but it's excellent for nights out, or days you wear a lower cut shirt. I am amazed at the results, like I said I don't really know how....it just does. The skin feels so smooth after.I love & miss that feeling.

The pads are very subtle , if you wear a tank top, and keep your chesties away from your partner, no one really needs to know your using. ( I wear mine while I get ready in the A.M., or nights he's already asleep), then remove, moisturze, tuck the pad back into it's hiding place & go.

I LOVE them. I wish they made these for all of my wrinkley places. They sound & look gimmicky, but past all of that is a poduct that delivers.
This is a rave review.