L'Oreal Infallible 6-Hour Lip Gloss in Sunset

3.4

on 7/30/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like this gloss...There used to be a time until 3yrs ago I only wore gloss, but discovered lipstick as gloss often spoils faster (congealed etc.) Anyhow, I do not think they sell this anymore, but a friend gave me this in "Sunset" still fully packaged so not sure how old it was. It hardly shows up on my lips (I'm med-brown skinned w/ almost a natural purple tone to my lips) however, it's the perfect day-time gloss. It's also great for putting over overly matte lipsticks. Stays on forever. It's def sticky but I actually don't mind it. It lasts hours and has a nice dry down look too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the feel of this gloss on my lips, but once on my lips I can not see any color. I would buy again if I wanted a clear gloss

on 3/1/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Sunset is an opaque medium peach lipgloss.it containsa little bit of shimmers.it glides on smoothly,it brings a nice peacy color to the lips! Verry moisturizing! Last verry long! Love it!

on 1/25/2012 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A bit thin, not sticky and quite sparkly with micro sparkle. Bought it because of RHOBH Kyle Richards loves it, and she has good taste I think when it comes to makeup. It's a nice lip gloss definitely. Interesting heart shape doe footy applicator.

on 11/24/2010 1:54:00 AM

I LOVE this lipgloss! For a drugstore brand it is simply amazing! This is a must have! The taste is absolutely delicious and quite addicting, this is one of those lip glosses you find yourself reapplying constantly just because it tastes so good. It has cinnamon which does plump your lips and they do look plumper. I wish it had better staying power, you do have to touch up after kissing, drinking, smoking, etc. I get sooo many compliments on this lip gloss, and my lips do look like glass after its applied. One note about staying power, is even after the color fades the plumping action remains. I actually put this on first, let it sit and lick some of the color off my lips, then apply my lipstick and then reapply over lipstick, amazing results. I notice when I wear it guys tend to focus on my lips more than ever also! I love this product so much that I always buy it in two's if ever its discontinued. This is definitely one item I never, ever leave home without!

on 4/21/2009 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is THE worst lipgloss I've ever tried. It smells very good...like cotton candy...and I also like the applicator. It's a teardrop shaped sponge-y tip. But it's a very drying formula and leaves behind TONS of sparkles on your lips once the gloss has worn off. Would not repurchase.

on 10/20/2008 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am a huge MAC fan and adore their lipglosses, so I was hesitant to try out a new brand of lipgloss. I absolutely love this lipgloss even more than my MAC glosses. Sunset is a medium peach color with shimmer. The formula goes on really smoothly and the staying power is unbelievable!! I am talking *hours* of staying power, even through drinking and eating. I'm so shocked how great this lipgloss is. I will definitely buy again, and probably phase out MAC's glosses in my collection. These cost around $8 US, but I bought two at my CVS with their 'buy one get one half off'.

on 9/9/2008 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

got this at discount about $4 or $5 so i cant complain THAT much but its too sticky although it does smell good to me. I have to put vaseline on my lips before i apply it becomes it feels drying if i dont. After about 30min it looks darker than it does when applied and it feels all gunky and it doesnt last 6hrs. Wont repurchase.

I love the colour of this gloss, its like a peachy, mauvy, pinky , my-lips-but-better colour, and the sparkles are pretty on the lips - ecxept the sparkles travel, yes, all around my mouth. its not that noticable but it does bother me a tad. and it does last a really reeally long time but with lasting power comes stickiness, that was expected, but thats also more annoying than i thought. and it does become matte after a while, not good, but the colour stays. overall i don't think i'll be buying more of these

on 5/30/2008 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE the idea of this product... a nice shiny gloss that lasts for 6 hours?? Sign me up! :)

BUT, I find it way too sticky. I hate sticky glosses! Also, the color was way lighter than I had hoped. It's a pretty color in the tube, but when you put it on, it all but disappears, leaving a sheen. Also, there aren't any nice bright darky pinks available. If there were, I MAY try to stick out the stickiness (so to speak).

Popular Lip Glosses