April 17, 2014 | 1902 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible 6-Hour Lip Gloss in Sunset

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the feel of this gloss on my lips, but once on my lips I can not see any color. I would buy again if I wanted a clear gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sunset is an opaque medium peach lipgloss.it containsa little bit of shimmers.it glides on smoothly,it brings a nice peacy color to the lips! Verry moisturizing! Last verry long! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A bit thin, not sticky and quite sparkly with micro sparkle. Bought it because of RHOBH Kyle Richards loves it, and she has good taste I think when it comes to makeup. It's a nice lip gloss definitely. Interesting heart shape doe footy applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by dcarr

I LOVE this lipgloss! For a drugstore brand it is simply amazing! This is a must have! The taste is absolutely delicious and quite addicting, this is one of those lip glosses you find yourself reapplying constantly just because it tastes so good. It has cinnamon which does plump your lips and they do look plumper. I wish it had better staying power, you do have to touch up after kissing, drinking, smoking, etc. I get sooo many compliments on this lip gloss, and my lips do look like glass after its applied. One note about staying power, is even after the color fades the plumping action remains. I actually put this on first, let it sit and lick some of the color off my lips, then apply my lipstick and then reapply over lipstick, amazing results. I notice when I wear it guys tend to focus on my lips more than ever also! I love this product so much that I always buy it in two's if ever its discontinued. This is definitely one item I never, ever leave home without!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is THE worst lipgloss I've ever tried. It smells very good...like cotton candy...and I also like the applicator. It's a teardrop shaped sponge-y tip. But it's a very drying formula and leaves behind TONS of sparkles on your lips once the gloss has worn off. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge MAC fan and adore their lipglosses, so I was hesitant to try out a new brand of lipgloss. I absolutely love this lipgloss even more than my MAC glosses. Sunset is a medium peach color with shimmer. The formula goes on really smoothly and the staying power is unbelievable!! I am talking *hours* of staying power, even through drinking and eating. I'm so shocked how great this lipgloss is. I will definitely buy again, and probably phase out MAC's glosses in my collection. These cost around $8 US, but I bought two at my CVS with their 'buy one get one half off'.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2008 12:30:00 PM More reviews by mrsvixen89

got this at discount about $4 or $5 so i cant complain THAT much but its too sticky although it does smell good to me. I have to put vaseline on my lips before i apply it becomes it feels drying if i dont. After about 30min it looks darker than it does when applied and it feels all gunky and it doesnt last 6hrs. Wont repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by clairjeanmarie

I love the colour of this gloss, its like a peachy, mauvy, pinky , my-lips-but-better colour, and the sparkles are pretty on the lips - ecxept the sparkles travel, yes, all around my mouth. its not that noticable but it does bother me a tad. and it does last a really reeally long time but with lasting power comes stickiness, that was expected, but thats also more annoying than i thought. and it does become matte after a while, not good, but the colour stays. overall i don't think i'll be buying more of these

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by keg6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE the idea of this product... a nice shiny gloss that lasts for 6 hours?? Sign me up! :)

BUT, I find it way too sticky. I hate sticky glosses! Also, the color was way lighter than I had hoped. It's a pretty color in the tube, but when you put it on, it all but disappears, leaving a sheen. Also, there aren't any nice bright darky pinks available. If there were, I MAY try to stick out the stickiness (so to speak).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I intially bought these glosses because I feel in love with the color "Sunset" It is such a beautiful pinky coral with subtle gold sparkle infused thoughout. I had no idea that this was supposed to be a long-lasting gloss. The color is amazing, the outer packaging is very sleek with a mini mirror on top and the wand is this futuristic ergomonically designed tear-drop shaped sponge applicator (which I really like) but the gloss itself is so sticky. It does last a very long time (not sure about 6 hours though) and when it fades it leaves a nice stain of color behind, but I'm not sure I can overcome the stickyness factor. I would recommend trying it first because the range of colors is amazing, and I especially love Sunset.