April 16, 2014 | 1867 users online

Scrubs - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Pomegranate Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by seraya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loving this scrub! The scent reminds me of juicy berries YUM. i deducted a lippie due to the fact that it is a little too oily for me, but that is not a major issue, as the oil does absorb into the skin after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by IPLaw7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff smells of grape, blueberry and raspberry! It works well and is very moisturizing. I love the natural dark pink color!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by PRYSTINE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am extremely disappointed with this product. I bought the $22 tub @ Bath and Body Works. It leaves my skin very waxy/oily. I don't care for the consistency. It is very messy. I have been intrigued with this product ever since I saw it and couldn't wait to try it...and now that I have...I wish I never did.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2008 2:32:00 PM More reviews by luv2smilexo

My mom actually got this product before I did. I absolutely love it. Not only does it exfoliate my skin but it hydrates it too. I didnt even have to use moisturizer after which is a miracle since my skin is so dry. Definitely a must buy!
UPDATE: broke me out in hives so i gave it to my mom. still a great scrub if you dont have sensitive skin though. had to take lippies off for the rash :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyes85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this scrub. Not only does it smell delicious and leave my skin super soft, but it contains antioxidants (pomegranate) and organic fruit oils that are good for your skin. These products are 100% natural, hence the name. The price at C.O. Bigelow is $18 for a 13oz jar. I use this before shaving on my legs (before applying shaving cream) and it makes my legs smoother than if I shave without exfoliating first. I have sensitive skin, but this does not cause any irritation.

Ingredients:
Pomegranate Concentrate
Acai Berry extract
All Natural Pomegranate Fruit Aroma
Vitamin C
Extracts of Thyme, Oregano, Cinnamon, Golden Seal, Rosemary, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry, Red Wine and Green Tea

www.100PercentPure.com